There are people on Veeky Forums right now that have been lifting for more than 2 years that still don't train like a...

>there are people on Veeky Forums right now that have been lifting for more than 2 years that still don't train like a bro (ie: only training specific bodyparts in 1 session instead of the entire body or half the body...etc super low frequency, super high volume)

How much longer are you gona spend lifting doing high frequency low volume routines making no gains passed the first 6-18 months?

I don't get why you guys are so scared....you do realize you wont lose any muscle or strength you gained from doing full body when you switch to a bro-split and you do realize you will actually gain a fuck load more size right?

its common knowledge that brosplits are the best or possibly tied by push pull routines. whos the tiny teen?

retard

Pic is of Jordan Jones. She's 16 sadly

She looks like my girlfriend

>sadly
oh come on it's not that old

>16

I could legally fuck her.

Yes but you couldn't film it or have pics of her teeny body

is that my boy hemingway
holy fuck I forgot how huge he is

MODS

People in most countries can.
Also AoC in most of US' states is 16

All them muscles 2 times a week and you're good.

>All them muscles 2 times a week and you're good.
How do bros hit muscles twice a week if they do monday biceps, tuesday triceps, wed chest, etc.?

I tried it, but heavy squats only once a week wrecked my shit. Might be I'd have some success if I threw in one or two sets of light squats halfway between each leg day, I don't know.

I literally fucked that girl

They don't. That's why brosplits suck. They hit triceps on chest, arm and shoulder day, biceps on arm and back day, all the major muscles like chest, back and legs once a week and then they wonder why they're curlbros.

Although you could just do dumbbells exclusively for chest and shoulders and train back with very minimal bicep involvement, but it's not optimal.

I agree op

4 year lifter here

Day1 : Chest/arms
Day2 : Quads/Calves
Day3 : Shoulders/Traps
Day4 : Back/Hamstrings

1x weekly frequency, high volume. Best I've ever looked in my 4+ years lifting.

Lol @ all the people who fell for the "you need at least 2x weekly frequency" meme.

How do you avoid hitting arms twice a week on that routine?

Shes like 14

Oh

welp

>implying

>been training for 4 years
>look better now than when you started
>"lol must be because of my most recent routine"

She's 16 you fuck.

>mfw shes legally able to
get assfucked and bukkaked
>against the law to have her bikini pic on phone
100 wat

You have lots of overlap with brosplit, so it's not exactly 1/wk
It's fine if you're only looking for aesthetic looks
It can work for strength but it's far from optimal (ie: most of Wendler's vanilla 531 routines are only missing an "arm" day to be considered bodypart splits)

You'd need to completely rewrite 5/3/1 to make it look like a bodypart split. There's more to the program than just the main lift.

been on 1x frequency for the last 8 months, ive maintained all the gains i made on my other routines and ive made more progress and LOOK better, what's all that counts anyway.

Push pull rest here
No leg day, squats on push day, deads on pull.
I've done 2.5 years of that and I am very very pleased at this point. Gonna keep doing what works.

What did you use as a beginner and how were your gains back then? Also, mirin

Upper/ Lower here. 6'0 185.

I make very slow size gains, but that's moreso that I'm natty, compared to my routine, but somehow I'm still gaining strength. I ran PPL for a long time and made great gains at the start, but near the end I kept getting injured lifting 6 days a week on a 200 cal surplus (lean bulking at exactly 3200 Cals since November).

U/L, for me, has more slow scheduled progress(+5lbs on bench every 3-4 weeks), but more overall faster progress that I was getting at the end of my PPL because I'm not always nursing a muscle pull. If I was willing to bulk more heavily and lose my definition, I'd go back to PPL. But, honestly, I lift for girls. I'd rather bulk more slowly and keep my striations than bulking heavily and go back to being husbando mode.

As for Texas Method/Madcow, I have mixed feelings. I did gain a significant amount of mass (fat included =/), and it gave me a great strength base to switch over to PPL on (as Rip promised). However, my size gains during the time were...disappointing. Looking back, I'm glad I did it, the strength is great to have now for my Split workout, but It really hurt my motivation to lift at the gym because I wasn't making gains in size, and I was increasing my BF% at the same time. Was so happy to switch out, and my workouts were way more effective when I loved going to the gym (PPL), than when I was dreading it (TM)

Have to do what works for you and your goals :).

whats the routine? and how long you been at it?

Put on more filters ffs

"He's more filters than man now, twisted and Evil".
If It can be done in the Instagram client, I'll do it, sorry bae. I won't adobe anything or shop it, but I will filter it :).

I run DavisJ's routine from bb.com, Great routine. I use a few small differences. Instead of going 3x5->3x5, I do 3x5 then 5x5 before upping weight. I don't do lat pulldowns (I do weighted chinups x2 per week), and I do RDL/Leg press instead of leg curls/leg extension.

First upper I start Bench first, 2nd upper I do Chinup First.

Upper A
Bench 3x5
Incline Bench 3x8
Lat Pulldowns 3x8
Bent Over Rows 3x8
Curls 3x10/Reverse Flies 3x12 Superset

Lower
Squats 3x5
Weighted Back Extensions 3x8
Leg Press 3x10
Romanian Deadlift 3x8
Calf raises 3x12 Superset

Upper B
Pullups 3x5
OHP 3x5
Flies 3x10
Pendlay Rows 3x8
Face Pulls 3x12/Tricep pressdowns 3x10 Superset

I did the same routine I do now. Push pull rest.
Made the most gains in 1st year. Pic related was 1 year in

Noiceeee, how'd you look before starting?

I find I'm fully recovered within 1 or 2 days so I don't see why I would want to do anything except full body workouts every other day.

But then again, I'm a noob.

the man, the filter, the legend ;^)

It's all jokes bb u look good

Had to go look for for this bull shit

amazing progress man, I look like you at your starting point kek
One last question pls, do you mind sharing your routine, I want to get on a PPl/PPR routine too but I'm not sure which one would be good for a beginner

Push day, pull day, rest day

Push
Squat 5x5
Db Incline or Db ohp 3x10
Flat Db Bench 3x10
Weighted dips 4x10
Db or cable Chest fly 3x10
Single leg calf raise 3x12
Wrist roller 3 sets of up and down twice
Lateral raise with Db or cable 3x10
Tricep extensions 3xfailure

Pull
Deadlift 5x5
Weighted pull up 3x10 or Pendlay rows 3x10
Close grip pull down machine 3x8
Reverse curls 3x10
Hanging leg raises 4x12
Shrugs 3x12
Db rows 3x10
Bent over rear delt flies 3x10
Wide grip bw pull ups 3x failure

I run 15 minutes a day just for a tan during the summer. Abs in rest days if I'm bored.

actually I did lose strength. Thats why I wont do it again.

Nice routine, what progression did you use? 5 lbs per workout per compound?

>16 sadly

She's been legal in my country for 2 years.

What!? In your thoughts with your hand pumping your iron!..

Fuck. Where the hell are you from then? 2 years..!