Nazism

people forgot that it took a massive sacrifice of the Russian fighting age male population to stop Germany's advancement into the east. France got fucking rolled and the US only came in to aid after millions upon millions of lives were already lost.

Those were not splinter rebel groups trying to fight "white supremacy". Nazi ideology wasn't the fucking "white man" against "the rest of the world". How do people constantly forget that the holocaust didn't just target jewish people but also a considerable number of Poles.Those weren't white?

Like what the fuck is going on in Wolfenstein The New Colossus where they make the Nazi ideology some kind of ideology that targets blacks and jews?

Why the fuck does white supremacy always get conflated with Nazi germany which is a completely unrelated ideology since it doesn't specifically say anything about white people in general, just the Aryan race.

Huh

Because of uneducated libshits.

>Those were not splinter rebel groups trying to fight "white supremacy". Nazi ideology wasn't the fucking "white man" against "the rest of the world". How do people constantly forget that the holocaust didn't just target jewish people but also a considerable number of Poles.Those weren't white?
Yeah, this is why I'm confused about the whole "Poles and Russians are Nazis" meme. It sounds like generic anti-white bullshit.

Who did the Nazis overwhelmingly kill? White people. Who stopped the Nazis? White people.

imagine being a European and the basis of your political identity stems from a foreign power installing a puppet government in one country programmed to hate itself

Because people are retarded. What's happening in America (and other parts of the world) is not nazism or even neo-nazism, it's just a pissed off reactionaries who've gotten into power and want to go back to "better times" in the past.

How long will you fucking autists be butthurt about Wolfenstein? /v/ was completely unusable for weeks and now you feel like you need to whine about it in here too. Please, take my advice and fuck right off back to manchild daycare.

imagine being an american and the basis of your political identity stemming from a government programmed to shaft it's constituents

Well, the average /pol/tard thinks everyone east of Germany isn't white, so there isn't necessarily any contradiction here. As for the French, they blame the Jews for tricking them into fighting for the wrong side.

go deny the holocaust on social media so you can finally be firing squad'd faggot

>Slavs
>White
I wonder who’s behind these posts...

go cross the street so you can get shot faggot.

>>>lefty/pol/

don't you have plans to go ignore some children being raped by brownies or something tonight

Don't you have to go to your local burger dispensary while dodging bullets?

So all I have to worry about is shooting my daily nigger in self-defense and your children are being raped.

>be american
>try to shoot
>sugary drink makes you jittery
>shoot your own leg
>doctor lops off your foot
>"that will be 5 million dollars + tip"

>get invaded by subhumans who live 2000+ kilometers away
>"yeah but you eat cheeseburgers"
I can already see the congoid DNA hitting you because your "banter" is weak.

>Why the fuck does white supremacy always get conflated with Nazi germany which is a completely unrelated ideology
Maybe because they aren't completely unrelated? Why do YOU forget that the nazis based their race laws on American ones, which they openly praised? One of Hitler's talking points in his rise to power was fear of the "Rhineland bastards" negrofying Germany.

Still whiter than you, mutt.

O B S E S S E D

>Why do the people openly identifying and displaying the simbols of Group X gets conflagrated with group X? It must be some sort of conspiracy!

>the irony

Kek, what fucking irony?

>Burger: lol Europoors importing all these shitskins, enjoy not being white in 5 years
>Pure white: But you Americans have been breeding with them for centuries
>LOL OBSESSED

I am not the same guy that said that, kek. Are you the same autist that I was talking to in a thread a couple days ago who kept calling this frog a burger and saying that I was him?

>lol let me just hop into this reply chain
>why are you replying to me fag lol I'm not the same guy

>waaaaaah why is one than one person talking to me I can't tell who is who
Reddit is that way my friend

I can answer the Wolfenstein bit:
The storywriters were shittier this time around. Gameplay/graphics were better, everything else was worse.
oof

also, limited replayability.

Haha, way to show (((them))), OP

>when there are countries more than 60% white

t. amerimutt

You can thank the American Nazi Party for that

>amerigoblins
>on my Veeky Forums