ITT: Moments in history that really make your blood boil

ITT: Moments in history that really make your blood boil.

Stinney was convicted in less than 10 minutes, during a one-day trial, by an all-white jury[2] of the first-degree murder of two white girls: 11-year-old Betty June Binnicker and 8-year-old Mary Emma Thames. After being arrested, Stinney was said to have confessed to the crime.[3][4] There was no written record of his confession apart from notes provided by an investigating deputy,[5] and no transcript was recorded of the brief trial. He was denied appeal and executed by electric chair.

Picture heavily related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mK4XhR0lYlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He dindu nuffin?

Get over it pussy

Came here to say that.

but user he did do it. There were witnesses

Tell me user, are you literally shaking?

>"YOU WILL BE TRIED BY A JURY OF YOUR PEERS"
>look over and see this
>they obviously all want to go home as soon as possible

What do???

the US doesn't do jury of peers. I mean, if that were the case, he would;ve been tried by a bunch of black criminal children.

Good

>implying he dindu niffin

mein sides

>Feral negro murders two innocent children in cold blood

Am I supposed to feel bad for this guy? The only problem here is that this sick fuck wasn't killed earlier.

break into a vaudeville routine while making exaggerated facial expressions

Am I supposed to give him the benefit of the doubt on the basis that he's black or something?

The honest response is that,yes he did do it, but he likely had a nonpresent father and a mother that was just as bad, so instead of punishing a horrifically crafted youth, we should look at what actually drove this.

-a Trump voter

Punishment provides no progress

The "black bull Kara boga genocide all wh*toid subhuman babies" meme has made me indifferent to the deaths of blacks, Turks, etc.

try a low intellect and a inborn proclivity for violent behaviour you civic faggot

>the dems are the REAL racists!

The way the trial was conducted is a travesty, regardless of whether he did it or not.

Lol

>bad things happened in the past
what a surprise

That's exactly what I said, but word.

Upvoted fellow Alt-Righters! Praise Kek!

Why are white people so barbaric? Why do so many of them try to justify this obviously unfair trial and this appalling sentence? Where are the moderate whites on this board?

must be the lack of soy

go back to WorldStar, jamal

Go away Jew

Why is miscarriage of justice suddenly okay when a black guy does it? Yes, perhaps the evidence does point to him doing it but he's still due a fair trial. It sets a terrible precedence to allow the state to get away with something like this.

*suddenly okay when a black guy suffers from it?

He still probably did it.

it wasn't a miscarriage. Theres just a lack of records from the time.

If they can't do a competent trial then they probably couldn't do a competent investigation and arrest. I doubt he was the one who did it.

Outside of academic circles people don't really care about due process, the legal system, and all that. As far as they're concerned it's just a means to an end to punishing the bad people.

Wow, an intelligent answer on Veeky Forums

Smells like a Stephen King story

Man imagine how different this thread would be if the races switched.

academic circles are wankery garbage. Because they're "thinktanks" that have not come up with a single good policy or technology in ten thousand years.

True, but it's still a dangerous way for the common man to think. A fair criminal justice system is needed for all people. You never know if you might find yourself in a kangaroo court.

>whites were no different from niggers
it's almost you just picked up on history

that still counts as blacked, right?

This

If you weren't a racist you wouldn't care about the skin colour of the defendant, the victims or the jury.

That logic doesn't work in this case. Or 90% of history.

>This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc. Please use Veeky Forums for discussions of literature. Threads should be about specific topics, and the creation of "general" threads is discouraged.

>Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected.

Except given the time period it was likely that the defendant's race had a huge impact on the quality of the trial he was given.

if a white kid got sentenced to death by an all black jury for killing 2 black girls?

probably wouldn't happen, maybe in the immediate post-apartheid south africa, even then the blacks have been conditioned to give white the benefit of the doubt. they would immediately sentence him for political reasons, but not murder

holy shit, that guy in the back with the big mustache and big ears looks like me

Africans literally torture their criminals in mobs in the areas too far for police to care about.

youtube.com/watch?v=mK4XhR0lYlE

type "africa" into liveleak user

God, in a show as amazing as the Boondocks how does Uncle Ruckus always manage to be mile away the best thing about the show?

This. Fuck T*rks, Niggers, etc.

Hmmmm ol faux news up to there old tricks.

das true tho

It is truly unfortunate that this happened. It is a testament to the racism that was deeply embedded into the Southern law system.

What if he did do it?

>no transcript was recorded of the brief trial. He was denied appeal
Theoretically, how does one go about in dealing with misconduct and unlawfulness at judicial levels. What effective failsafes, if there aren't any already, could be implemented within a democratic system? What keeps judicial officials in check?

>Why are white people so barbaric?

It took them about twenty years longer than the rest of us, but now they finally realize that their country has gone into terminal decline and they're literally dying out. All they have left is petty sadism against the people still in their power.

He might legitimately not have. Googling around, there's claims of from a local historian of a deathbed confession by someone else, but no name attached to said claim, and the victim's family still thinks he did it.

Either way the trial was a joke.

There are a few mechanisms I can think of

>appellate courts
>bad judges don't get promoted
>governors can pardon
>DOJ can investigate civil rights violations
>congress can generally impeach judges if there's obvious cause

What's this?

The liberation of Istanbul

>a fucking flag

So why he did it?

It probably wasn't a bad trial, a lot of trials don't last very like what you see on tv. If there was no evidence against the charges whatsoever than it would have been an open and shut case. Plea bargaining is kind of a relatively recent thing which is he had a trial that was so short.

Well then maybe the intellectual class shouldn't have wanked themselves into universal suffrage.

Even if he didn't kill those girls he probably did or would have done other things that would justify getting the chair

>76'-05'

Do i care? should i care? 13 year old source this is, like do i even say i recognize this when you literally can't find the news report about this?

I forget the name but he was a mentally challenged man who was pinned for a rape/murder by a big shot sheriff who cared only for his success percentage. He was in no way able to defend himself and would basically repeat anything you asked him to, causing him to """"""confess""""" to the crime which led to his execution.
He was fucking playing with trains and shit up until he was killed

>Absolute state of crackers

Scottsboro i think

No, he was the son of Syrian immigrants (a weird enoug thing in that time in America) who was drifting by way of trains, who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time

rip sandman

the execution of Antoine Lavoisier
it's the only thing wrong with the Reign of Terror

Did he do it though?

Constantinopole was a rotting corpse, good riddance

people milk these things for bad reasons but it shouldn't really blow your mind if he was innocent

What's wrong with universal suffrage?

>Hurr durr, an almost certainly innocent child was killed in a kangaroo court because of complete bullshit
>lol, who cares?
Wow, so insightful. Try not to cut yourself on that edge.

> complete bullshit

sounds like he killed a couple of kids

>Nigger
>Innocent

The entire concept of the United States was thought up by academic circles. It wasn't the common people in charge and they never were intended to be. Weather or not this was a good thing is a matter of debate.

Everybody hates Chris

You look like a faggot

The fact that communism and fascism existed and were allowed to thrive.
Tempered by the fact that both ideologies are now maintained by a bunch of edgy basement-dwelling LARPers.

hope one of them is Henry Fonda

FPBP
P
B
P

Finally someone made that reference

Communists are on a leash pulled by liberals who service the state-corporatist overlords in their own goal of achieving a fascist (authoritarian state-corporatist) state. That's hardly larping.

Everything after the start of ww1

>governors can pardon
Because leaving the handling of justice to politicians always turn out great.

all humans are gory brutal apes
whites just use mental acrobatics to make it seem like a good thing