Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums.
undergradfag here. I have to write a thesis on the Civil War so...

Trips and I write about how the lasting effects of the Confederate defeat resulted in the eventual death of Anne Frank and the importance that it had on the outcome of Anne Frank not being impregnated.

You're a fucking idiot. Just write the fucking thesis properly or I'm going to give you a failing mark.

Two countries with smaller electorates makes it more likely that one of them gets congressional support to join WWII earlier, thus saving Anne Frank and getting her impregnated by a descendant of Robert E. Lee.

trips and you write about how the south losing the war and the emacipation proclamation ended up increasing modern crime rates and exclusively refer to the war as “the war of northern aggression”

Professor Rissito?

Yes, please shower and don't bring your fedora back to class.

>Confederate airborne troops are slated to take part in Operation Market Garden with the mission of capturing Nijmegen
>their commanding officer, General Nathan Bedford Forrest III gets into a fistfight with XXX Corps commander, Brian Horrocks after he refuses to move on to Arnhem after hundreds of Forrest's men were killed or wounded seizing, citing their lack of infantry support and the fact that it's late in the day
>Forrest angrily declares that he'll walk to Arnhem himself and asks for volunteers
>the entire division steps forward
>leaving XXX Corps at Nijmegen, Forrest's men race to Arnhem on foot during the night, savagely destroying any German force in their way
>they reach Arnhem at daybreak just as John Frost's men were about to lay down their arms
>emboldened by the sight of the Confederate battle flag on the Southern bank of the Rhine used by Forrest's division, Frost resolves to fight on
>Confederate forces successfully break through to the bridge and hold it until XXX Corps follows a day later
>Allied forces push on into Germany and the Ruhr Valley, causing Nazi Germany's already precarious war production to collapse
>Germany is unable to launch Wacht am Rhein and their armies rapidly crumble by November
>Hitler shoots himself on Christmas Day and Germany surrenders by January 1st, 1945
>Anne Frank, who is saved when Auschwitz is liberated in late October after the German frontline in Poland collapses in the face of the Red Army
>Anne's first child is conceived in early 1945, with Peter van Pels after they reunite in the newly liberated Netherlands

I knew you goys would like it

Will dubs do ?

Rolling

WE HAVE A WINNER

START TAKING SCREENSHOTS BOYS

I believe in OP. Godspeed.

OP you better deliver

Ok here it is boys, get your 'print screen' keys ready:

Jews are fags. The end

did you draw these, user?

SWEAR UPON YOUR COUNTRY'S ALTAR
NEVER TO SUBMIT OR FALTER
TO ARMS
TO ARMS
TO ARMS
IN DIXIE
TILL THE SPOILERS ARE DEFEATED
TILL THE LORD'S WORK IS COMPLETED
TO ARMS
TO ARMS
TO ARMS
IN DIXIE
ADVANCE THE FLAG OF DIXIE
HURRAH HURRAH
FOR DIXIE'S LAND
WE TAKE OUR STAND
AND LIVE OR DIE FOR DIXIE
TO ARMS
TO ARMS
AND CONQUER PEACE FOR DIXIE
TO ARMS
TO ARMS
AND CONQUER PEACE FOR DIXIE

draw/pol/ did them

Guy did all three for free too even though I offered to pay him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, feelsgoodman

I'm still willing to pay our drawfag $150 per piece if he does his own rendition of it/undressing scene to go along with it though.

No amount of money could cover the cost of the damage to the conscience

I'll take as an request to double it. Fair enough $300 it is.

I'll just drop my email right now

[email protected]

Veeky Forums be like

I can't believe I just spent 20 minutes working on this

OP done goofed desu

welp. better start doing some research.
I'll screeen shot entire Doc when its done.

Help a bro find some secondary and primary sources

I can't wait user.

Hurr hurr le funi joo gurl maymay *inhales* ahuhu *snorts* NYHUHAUAHA
*shits pants* HUABUHHAHAUHAHAHAHUAHAU DO I LE... E P I C L Y HUAUHU FIT IN LE YET GUYS HUHAUHAUHHHAUHAUA WE ARE A COMMUNITEEEE HUAAGA AND NOW
HAUHUHUA *chokes* I FIT IN CAUSE I LE POSTED THE FUNI...
MEEEEEEÊËÉÈEEEEEEEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!

>all this damage control

The Civil War: A Narrative by Shelby Foote
Mary Chesnut's Civil War
A Separate Civil War: Communities in Conflict in the Mountain South by Jonathan Dean Sarris
Black Confederates and Afro-Yankees in Civil War Virginia by Ervin Jordan
Company Aytch by Cpl. Samuel R. Watkins (CSA)
Lee's Lieutenants: A Study in Command by Douglas Southall Freeman
Southern Victory by Harry Turtledove (only the first four books though)
Gray Victory by Robert Skimin
Absalom, Absalom! by William Faulkner (fictional, but regarded as one of the greatest books ever written on slavery and the American Civil War)

I also wrote the pitch of an erotica fanfic where William Faulkner and Shelby Foote inadvertently save pregnant Anne Frank and propel her to fame if you want to see it.

You have to go back

Forgot a few

The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara
The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane
Shiloh by Shelby Foote
Traveller by Richard Adams
Confederates in the Attic by Tony Horowitz
The Clansman: A Historical Romance of the Ku Klux Klan by Thomas Dixon (had a profound effect on how Reconstruction was perceived in the early 20th Century)
The Private History of a Campaign That Failed by Mark Twain (fictional, but was inspired by his actual experiences)

I'm ready.

GO BABY GO

Much Obliged

>a heavily pregnant Anne Frank and Peter van Pels will never emerge from their hiding spot to find a company of Confederate infantrymen resting on the side of the road, playing "Oh Susanna" on a harmonica. Perplexed at the strange square flag the color guard clutches tightly, cherishing it as if it were a sacred relic, Anne and Peter curiously reach out to touch it, which the soldiers allow. As they feel the wool banner run through their fingertips, they do not know its meaning, but can nonetheless sense the importance it has in the hearts those who carry it.

feelsbadman

Are those some pristine Khazar milkers?

>mfw I won't be able to fulfil in my fetish of wet nursing as (((she))) cleans me of mushy stool with wet wipes.

>tfw will never be the newborn son of Anne Frank
>tfw will never make mommy a MILF by coming out of her vagina
>tfw will never be fed by mommy's Khazar Milkers
>tfw will never annoy mommy by biting down her nipple too hard but have her discomfort instantly vanish after I make a milky smile
>tfw will never be held tightly by mommy as she carries me down the streets of the newly-liberated Amsterdam, and Allied soldiers march down the street, cheering so loudly that mommy covers my ear to keep my from waking up
>tfw will never listen to mommy softly sing me lullabies in Dutch and Hebrew as she tucks me into bed
>tfw will never inadvertently render mommy's diary unpublishable by peeing all over it because she left it too close to the changing table

feelsbadman