Elite exercise or more cookie cutter crap from dale?

elite exercise or more cookie cutter crap from dale?

DALE

It's literally just a weighted push-up with the added benefit of preventing people from using the smith machine for barbell exercises.

I might actually use this. This doesn't seem that bad. Anyone have any experiences ?

fUCK WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT

Push ups are safer for your shoulders.

>It's literally just a weighted push-up with the added benefit of preventing people from using the smith machine for barbell exercises.

this.

That's ingenious lmao

this actually seems neat, I mostly work out at night thanks to my job so the gym is empty anyway, nobody needs the smith

Lol, what the actual fuck.. How hard is it to just go to somebody, "hey bro, imma do some pushups, can you put this plate on my back?'"

How does he re-rack it when he's done?

>>It's literally just a weighted push-up with the added benefit of preventing people from using the smith machine for barbell exercises.
>this
this

Safer for your shoulders but they rape your wrists
t. soldier who used to do 1000 a day and now his wrists sound like a cement mixer when he rolls them

why don't you just do pushups on your fists? They've always seemed easier on wrists for me

I do but by that point in time the damage was already done

I see
military seems to treat people pretty shitty. My friend is an ex-marine and his knees are fucked for life, already walks with a slight limp and will need a cane soon. He's only 27

>How does he rerack it
With his dick

Why do you gym autist act like equipment is some kind of fucking precious mineral.

Strangely enough it's the exact opposite, during training if you say you have literally any injury whatsoever you can stay in the infirmary for as long as you want because it makes them less liable to be sued for causing injuries or disability, the problem is that idiots like me pretend to be fine so that they can complete training and be deemed fit for active duty

I suppose so, but in his case they made him and his mates kneel for hours as punishment for something on hard rock in the middle of the night. Said he couldn't walk right after that and was discharged a few months later after his first tour.

Looks like it would damage your lumbar spine if you try to keep progressing

literally why not just do bench press? it's the same fucking thing

>being 1 number away from an identical number to the person you're replying to

W-what are you

This.
It seems pretty stupid to go to they gym to do pushups.

>tfw iwata is still dead.

>tfw iwata is still dead.

Maybe, but he's alive in my heart. N-no homo

Pushup work more of your core