Help me my posture is fucked

help me my posture is fucked

is there anyway to fix things at this point or should i just drag a metal shard across my wrists?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Correct-Forward-Head-Posture
youtube.com/watch?v=k1luKAS_Xcg
painscience.com/articles/posture.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic from side would actually help us help you, this doesn't tell shit

Ss claims another victim

Terrible pics. Horrible size. Look thin. Flimsy. Loose. Don't keep us all posted on your continued regression with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you don't got man. Don't wanna see how freakin' small, fimsy, thin and loose you can get. Thanks for the demotivation.

god fucking damnit i fucking hate my body so much

its been completely fucked up since the get go - my genetics are shit, and as a result so am i

a body should be the physical manifestation of a man's self-respect, and my bloated, twisted figure is a sick fucking joke. One leg is 2 inches longer than the other, my hips are as wide as my shoulders, my back is permanently slanted, my baby-like chin receedes like Ethelred The Unready's and my back is disproportionately wide compared to my front

when i wear clothes and avoid mirrors i can delude myself long enough to live some pale imitation of a life, but at times like these when its 3AM and im alone i have so such recourses open to me. im forced to try and accept the fact that literally no man will ever want me as anything more than a friend, and that my body is probably already the laughing stock of the neighbourhood.

i want to slice into my flanks with a paring knife and rip the skin wholly from my body, letting my sad and malproportioned skeleton fall and shatter on the floor. fuck me, and fuck this whole fuckimg planet. i never asked to be born.

sure

Google: how to fix apt

I didn't read what you wrote but seriously don't worry dude. I looked like you AND have arthritis in my lower back along with a bulging disc- all from being bad posture/ malnourished. I went to physical therapy for a little while and am tons better and putting on muscle.

You're fine I promise just learn to stretches and small exercises.

Don't do anything but bench, press and curl for the next year.

Part of improving my posture has also included the rather difficult battle of getting over hating myself. There are a lot of emotions that can hold you down physically. Work on stretching your hamstrings- they tether to your lower back. Stretch errday- and focus on relaxing/ flexing all your different muscles while doing so.

Don't stress yourself dude you've got this really.

Not sure if bait or you're actually this much of a faggot but w/e.

Your posture can be fixed. I'd start with foam rolling the lats daily, supplement it with corrective deadlifts and rear delt exercises.

Also, start eating. Seriously, even if you get a little fat you'll at least build some strength and have a nice starting point.

thx guys

What kind of stretches should I do, and for how long daily?

>start eating

are you sure? it goes against every instinct of mine

Forward head posture is fixable

anterior pelvic tilt is fixable

forward shoulders are fixable

chin is fixable to a certain degree, you probably have an underbite or crooked teeth (pic related)

2 inch longer leg isn't but deal with it faggot, nobody's perfect

there is so much you can do yet here you are crying for your genes and what not. Besides you have a ridiculously womanly shaped lower half which, since you're a degenerate, is a blessing to you is it not

Evidently.

Yes, I'm sure. Just don't eat like a member of the Tumblr sorority and you'll be fine.

how will I know when its time to stop bulking?

For stretches, look up hamstring stretches. Also look up chest stretches. Be gentle to yourself when stretching and you will learn to enjoy it. Having been tense my whole childhood, learning to use my muscles properly and not tense my neck/back/shoulders all the time has been a real journey. Be persistent and please be positive and kind to yourself. I also agree about trying to eat more. I used to never be hungry, but forcing myself to eat has given me more energy to gain some muscle in good spots.

>ridiculously womanly shaped lower half
I have this problem. Work on your obliques and build your upper body as much as possible.
Embrace the path of the curlbro.
You'll never have a V shaped body but fridge door mode is better than hourglass mode.

*obliques and lats

You have a cute butt desu.

>Haven't been to /lgbt/ for over 6 months
>Wondering when scarf and shoes would turn into full r9k suicide mode

I guess it's almost time.

its only because of the apt. but its nice of you to say so.

ill try
how long did it take you to notice results?

i dont know why, but my upper body has always been incredibly weak.

on my first day in the gym I could literally only bench 22.5kg, but I could squat 50kg.

now, 8 months later, I can only bench 57.5kg and i squat 120. i just dont know whats wrong with me - ive had my bench press form checked a thousand times, but my chest still hardly grows. in the meantime, most people start off benching 1pl8 and are at 2pl8 when they get to where i am now. it sucks, man.

something like that, man. i thought that once i got into oxbridge things would magically become perfect, but i still hate myself as much as ever.

Come over and I'll fix your forward head by pulling your hair hard while I pound your boypussy

High volume sets can help you with hypertrophy. Don't be afraid to do a 20% reset if you're stalling out, even if your numbers seem low compared to everybody else's.
Never feel bad about your numbers. They will go up with time. Just because we're all going to make it doesn't mean that we're there yet. Don't be ashamed of the path to progress user.

Well you chest isn't going to grow if you don't grow, now is it? Again, eat breh.

Failing that, switch from standard bench to dumbell bench and go slow on the eccentric portion of the lift.

Oh and stretch post workout. I hope you make progress bruh.

how much should I eat?

Well shit, son. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?

im 5'9 and weigh just under 70kg

I'd say try get 2500 calories in a day, it sounds pretty daunting but if you're willing to put in the work it'll be worth it in the end.

Additionally, browse the sticky, learn how to deal with tdee's and shit. I suggest downloading myfitness pro for tracking your nutritional information. Lastly, set goals for yourself. You're benching 60 now? Great, try for 70 in the next month or two.

>how tall are you op? if you're tall I'm calling klinefelters!

wow double fail for me. Damn OP least when I looked like you I was looking that way at a semi-confident 6'2. Sorry for your luck dude. If it makes you feel any better, I look decent but I still wanna blow my head off my shoulders :)

post more gondola...

You would make a good trap.

Why not take estrogen and fulfill your destiny as a passable tranny?

stop posting this fucking image in every thread

This

Stop crying about "much genes" you little bitch, there's nothing wrong with your genes, learn how to fix your posture problems, start lifting and unfuck your shit already.

THICK

You have bad scoliosis.

1. Don't go heavy months, learn PROPER form first (Or it'll get worse)
2. Adjust your posture
3. Do unilateral exercises, so everything gets enough work

>adjust your posture

in what way specifically?

>Stand against the wall, your ass, upper back and head should be touching it.

>Chin up. Stop looking directly at your feet when you are walking.

>Get shoe inserts for your shorter leg. That will help alleviate the scoliosis. Have someone look and see if your hip bones are level with the ground for the right insert height when buying them. You should preferably consult your general practitioner, but I dunno if you are a yank with bills out the ass to pay for that.

Deadlifts, squats, yoga and foam rolling will help improve your posture.

Seriously consider seeing a physical therapist who will help you stretch and help you work through basic exercises properly. It took me a month to notice differences

don't fucking listen to this virgin he has no idea what he's talking about

Your posture is not bad at all. Just need to work out that's all.

holy shit what the fuck is that pic jesus im scared

This. Kyphosis (upper back rounding) is possible to fix. It requires you to work out in a very specific way. I had some Kyphosis for the first year I lifted, and as a result I developed more injuries than necessary. Now during every single lift I focus on scapula retraction and I'm good to go

WTF
how could you not notice that shit?
like at his level would he not have seen/felt his spine NOPE to the side durring his lifts?

OP my shoulders and back used to look exactly like this and it is very much fixable. However it's going to take years to fully correct it, as it's taken you years it get to this point. Do not be discouraged, you got this. It's a lot easier to correct when you're younger.

Start by stretching your shoulders right after u get out of the shower in the morning so muscles are all loose from the hot water. You want to stand with your heels and butt up against the wall and then try to flatten out your shoulder blades as much as possible. There should be space in between your lower back and the wall. Remember to breathe. Think about extending your shoulders flat as if you had two bars coming out of the sides of your shoulders and trying to get those as parallel as possible with the wall. Right now yours are facing out and down. You want them up and back. Then while still standing, place your palms on the front of your thighs and with straight arms lift your hands all the way up til your knuckles touch the wall above your head. It will take some time but eventually you'll start to see results.

Search for posture stretches. Good basics here:
wikihow.com/Correct-Forward-Head-Posture

Hamstring / leg stretches are super important, everything is connected.

Cont...

A lot of what this is stretching out is not only the muscles in those regions but all of the cartilage and connective tissues that are inside the area in between your clavicle and pec muscles, everything around your shoulders, upper back + neck etc. This will take time, but again it's very much doable. Look at some human anatomy images and you'll get a much better idea of what holds what where.

Mind your diet, it's as crucial as proper form and stretching too.

Also check out clavicle braces. I've been flirting with the idea of getting one of these for some time now and need to get on it. They're all over Amazon, very inexpensive.

Adhering to the principles in this Ted Talk was very helpful as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=k1luKAS_Xcg

Since you're young and if your lifting your shoulders are going to be far more forgiving than someone like myself pushing 40 who lifts and trains in a martial art known for destroying shoulders. I only mention this to reiterate that if you're going to be fine if you adhere to proper form and principles when stretching and lifting. I have to be super vigilant about immensely proper form and if anything ever clicks or pops even the slightest bit I immediately drop weight. I actually did shoulders last night and still use relatively light weight for lateral DB raises, rear delt cable pulls etc. I'm strong enough to lift more, but not with proper form. It's embarrassing at times but you just gotta remember we're all on our own path and should only draw comparisons to where we ourselves once were and no body else. Take progress pics, that's a huge motivator.

Cont...

Beware the deadly deadlift

One of the best things I figured out to keep form correct when lifting especially bench is to tilt my chin up just a little bit. it will actually bring your shoulders back up to a more normal position. Try it on incline bench in front of a mirror to see how it works. I'll get in position on the bench and then slightly tilt my head up and after doing so position my shoulder blades as flat on the bench as possible. Works great.

Find a beginners yoga class this week. Make it your top priority. Country of a lot of the Bro Science on this board yoga is very much legit and 100% amazing for your body and mind. If you start now in six months or so you'll also be pretty shredded which always works well with the girls. Go slow, you'll find a rhythm soon enough. Stay consistent. Yoga did incredible things for my posture, form and ability to roll / balance / evade attack etc in MA training as well.

Last but not least, as others have mentioned, bad posture is often a reflection of how you feel about yourself. For years I hated how I looked and it definitely reflected in my posture. Now that I understand how to fix it and know that I'm on the path to making it better so I stand up straighter and am more confident about myself. Old school, they used to say 'chin up!' well that actually works. Consistent lifting is obviously a core part of this formula too. I've finally gotten to the point where I actually have V taper with some shoulders. Gains will be slow but you'll get there. Start now and don't look back. You'll make it.

>Now during every single lift I focus on scapula retraction and I'm good to go
This, OP. Lift, but focus on this.

Also, the forward head is much easier to fix than the rounded shoulders, I've found.

it has nothing to do with his lifting
he developed it as a child

Posture is mostly an overrated maymay anyway. Just walk upright, chest up, head up, enter everywhere like you own the fucking room.
Here, read this. painscience.com/articles/posture.php

Dmitry Klokov has one leg longer than the other, ever noticed how he staggers his feet?
He also mentioned it in a Q&A training session.
(pic related)

Not OP but thanks for writing all that.

kys tranny freak of nature

how does klokov avoid getting a fuckedup posture as a result of his leg imbalance?

Thank you brother

>beast mode

Such muscle definition, sick gainz.
How did you get so cut bro?