Broke up with gf a year ago

>broke up with gf a year ago.
>still miss her every single day.
>only lifting fills the hollow inside of me.
also feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-736055505/it-will-never-be-you-wav
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>completely stomped on most recent ex-gf's heart
>she didnt deserve it
>feel the guilt of it every time i look in the mirror

i know you guys would say i did the right thing because you all hate them

>never had a gf.. Ever
>almost 24, everyone around me is in a cute relationship
>experience almost no emotions except anger and occasional sadness
>lifting is the only thing I do outside of work
>I'm mentally dying while everyone else is out partying and going to bonfires and going on dates

Why don't you do online dating?

same mane...I feel like it's holding me back from moving on because she still hasn't let go

wish I could fix it every day, good luck user

>been with gf a year
>know i can do better
>not sure if im still in love with her
>not sure if i'd be happier without her

worse than never having a gf

>24, never had a gf
>only girl ive ever really loved fucked me up badly 3 years ago, but it didnt phase her in the slightest
>lifting to try and build confidence, but all it builds is dysmorphia and depression when im unable to lift
>visited my sister to celebrate memorial day weekend/her husband's early birthday by going to a theme park
>spent the whole day secretly depressed over third wheeling while surrounded by nubile girls and my sister frequently groping her husband
At least I'll be able to be back in the gym by Wednesday after a month of no lifting

27 year old virgin, recently started online dating due to crippling loneliness. Would not recommend it, its all about manipulation and games, much more so than meeting people irl.

I was a 25 y/o virgin when I started posting in local meetup threads when they were a thing on /b/ and later /soc/. Fucked 3 different girls over the course of a couple months, now I have a gf. There's still hope.

>be a lonely fatass for all my life to the end of high school
>get the best bro I could get at the start of high school
>tfw I'm gay
>tfw stereotypical gay best friend falls in love with their straight best friend
>come out to him junior year
>make the mistake of telling him how I feel
>friendship deteriorates from there on
>huge fall out by senior year
>after graduating I stopped using my first name and started using my middle name
>lost weight and got Veeky Forums
>have new bros now
>I haven't talked to or seen him in half a decade

Moral of the story is: I don't even know

I'm not a virgin, but I've done the online dating thing and tinder and it didn't pan out. And I'm done posting my ugly mug on 4chinz. I'm just trying to keep myself permanently distracted, so I don't have to focus on the actual causes of my lack of gf

People like you are the reason why I'm so glad I'm autistic. I've been living, working, watching movies, eating at restaurants, etc., alone for the past decade now and I've never felt any loneliness, misery, or need to have another person next to me.

I have never felt like over a chick. Am I a sociopath for never feeling sad about break ups or losing friends or any other weak shit

It really doesn't go away, either. The feels may fade, but they never truly leave you. It's been just about a year for me and I think about her every single day.

fuck that sounds amazing

just living life without the constant biological need for someone with you

i strive to be you breh

>be casually dating 9/10 superfit long haired redhead QT3.14
>could not find a more physically my-type girl
>fun to hang with, very nurturing personality. classically fiery redhead spitfire though.
>problem is shes 7 yrs younger (be 27 at time) and acts immature for even that age. and kinda dumb. so could be embarrassing to bring around others.
>...but also tells me how hot I am and how perfect my body is (im not and its not) and other cute shit like how she gets super excited when she finds a text from me waiting.
>eventually decide i didnt want to GF her up because of age/mental diff.
>3 yrs later, not date anyone and only have sex with 2 people, both were 6/10 at best.

i think about her almost every day still. shes probably more mentally mature now and my concerns are moot points. #regret

But they really do go away. I think about my most recent ex from a little over a year ago, but the one from four years ago is a pretty hazy memory that only comes up when it makes sense.

Grass is always greener

You have the hot chick and you think fugg I would settle for a more mature uglier chick

Now you have ugly mature chicks and you can't stop thinking of the ONE chance you EVER had with a hot chick.

You fucked up bad.

Is this /r9k/ wtf

>grass is always greener
im really bad with this. really really bad.

Aren't girls who go there either ugly as sin or fat. I got to second base with an ugly girl once and I didn't really enjoy it. Maybe I'll try when I lose all hope. I don't think I'm ugly myself, girls have approached me in the past but I've been too autistic to ask for their number, but I promised myself I'm going to do next time if it every happens no matter what.

>24
>kissless virgin
>working a overnight job for shit pay; constant tiredness interferes with everything.
>many off my friends are starting to make something of themselves.

I used to think of how shit my life was all the time. How my very erratic work schedule negatively impacts everything I do, from lifting to vidya to improving myself. My life is still crappy, but I actually have a glimmer of hope now. I finally think I know what I want to do for a living, and even though it'll take me some time to learn I don't mind. The first step is getting a job with normal hours, that way my mind isn't operating under a constant haze of sleepiness.

I won't preach to you anons, but I started reading the Bible everyday. I'm not there yet, but for the first time in my life I finally think I can see the way forward. I don't even want a gf right now, just knowing that I have a goal to work towards is great.

None of the ones I hooked up with, they were all good looking and non-obese. Other issues, possibly.

Lol I know that feel breh. I'll hold u

p-pls don't

OK so get this... Was fit a while ago and thirsty as fuck. Got plenty of mires, but no action.

Then, depression took hold, and I've only just slated it.
Came out fatter than when I did SS GOMAD meme.
Now, thing is, I got 3 thirsty birches all pulling me their way, look like a hobo (haven't shaved in 6 weeks) and am fat fuck... Explain that to me fit

I was like that too. I was very devoted to finishing to getting my Masters and starting my career. Well here I am, 5 years of undergrad and 3 years of grad, got the job I want with a great boss... now life has slowed down and I'm lonely as fuck. Hope you don't follow in my shoes and end up meeting someone. As I was walking through the mall today I kept seeing dyel twigs with their arms wrapped around a girl and wondered if any of it was worth it.

Alright I'll give it a shot then

>Kissless Virgin
>Having Flashbacks
>Remember that my dad use to threaten to castrate and kill me if I ever cheated on a girl
>tells me that sex is only good for making babies and that relationships are terrible
>this was before middle school

My lack of confidence makes more sense to me now.

I used to think the same as you. Then some ice queen broke me and now I don't know who I am

>gf left me a few months ago
>fucked me up for a while
>finally starting to get over it
>go out on a boat with my sister, her fiance, some guy and some girl hes been seeing
>also my 2 nieces, 1 year and 5 year
>spend most of my time with my neices
>also drinking
>wish i had someone
>just want kids
>reactivate facebook from 3 years ago
>friend some girls that ex didnt want me to be friends with
>both of them are super excited im talking to them again
>hopefully make something happen

>been 8 months since fiance and i split
>shes with a new guy now
>have no friends left because I called someones gf a bloody cunt, because shes a bloody cunt
>most moved bc jobs
>was lifting and getting fit again
>started getting lonely
>becoming awkward again
>cant even get online dating right.
>stopped lifting
>my gains are of the fat kind now
>wat do

>like girl
>girl likes me
>tell her i don't like her because i don't think id be good for her even though she clearly likes me and we get along great
>fast forward
>still have feelings for her
>feel much more confident about myself and have grown alot
>we start talking again
>hit it off really well still, shes even cuter and funnier
>we become intensely close
>tell her how i feel
>she feels the same way
>shes my first kiss, and i give her my virginity
>but we can't be together
>she has bf of three years
>she has a bf because i said no to her that time ago
>if i had said yes she would be mine
>i regret it everyday.

hold me

youre young. get over it. youll find someone new.

I don't want to blow my brains out tonight. I count that as a win.

>I don't want to blow my brains out tonight
Lucky son of a bitch...

>tfw in an emotionally, mentally, physically abusive relationship
>tfw wife is a sociopathic, BPD, narcissistic bi polar with a princess complex
>tfw I hated all those buzzwords so I never researched them
>tfw finally researched them and reading the symptoms of each describes her so perfectly
>tfw friends and senpai think she is an angel
>tfw too scared to open up to anyone because I'm in too deep
>tfw can't 180 my life because I am scared of the repercussions, that fear is why I'm stuck and got into this mess to begin with
>fucked up big

Bitches aint shit, be happy for yourself ONLY. My happiness is/was contingent on a person with the inability to control her emotions and temper.

You are FREE stop this tfw no gf lunacy, they are retarded

agreed senpai, cut it off. told a girl i loved her when i 100% didnt for over a year.

cut it off. it's not pleasant but it must be done.

Good job cucking her bf. But seriously their relationship won't last if she's cheating on him, just be aware that if she cheated on him she'll cheat on you too

Less needy,not overselling

Just confidently and miserably being yourself

>Starting to cut
>Down from 20% to 13% bodyfat
>Seeing that I'm going to be skinny, not shredded and muscular like I thought

fuuuuuuuug

ive come to realize this too.

>be with ex for 2 years
>my whole life revolves around her
>had a ton of fun with her
>just wanted to make her happy
>she was the excitement in my life
>realize she was super insecure
>she has doubts about everything
>eventually leaves me to "find herself"
>get super depressed
>drink for a few months to help me get over it
>realize she was just as lost as i was
>i can find someone new
>someone better
>be happy for the first time
>past few weeks have been good since ive realized this
>also making great gains after 4 years of lifting which has helped my confidence

details

You got rid of a redheaded 9/10 and expect sympathy.
>end urself

I don't care if you're sad, I just want to know I'll see you again at the gym. Don't make me fear the worst when I notice you've stopped coming. W-we're all gonna m-make it, bros.

details about what?

Congrats bro I wish mine would do the same but she would probably kill herself.

Somewhere along the way after I showered her with love and affection she became a spoilt entitled brat from hell. All I wanted was to make her happy," treat em mean keep em keen " finally makes sense

She broke with me a month ago after being together for 4 years. Stuck a gun in my mouth the day after. Decided not to kill myself. Went driving with it in my glove box thinking about entering a store and killing a few people instead then killing myself. Decided not too. Got my ass back into the gym and now I'm getting back in shape but I still have these urges to murder people and off myself every now and again. Don;t know how much longer I can take it. Working out is the only thing that stops me but I can't workout all the time obviously. I dunno maybe I'll either calm down or eventually snap. Either way I'm gonna die one day so it doesn't really matter.

>tfw the girl you like doesn't like you as much
Such is life I guess

Well i guess you have to realize that you're wasting the one chance you've been given on this earth and that all your anxieties are a waste of time since we are all gonna die anyway and every second wasted is a second lost to the universe forever.

We're all just along for a ride buddy. Get off when it ends not when you want to. You'll turn yourself around just think positive

That is something that I am afraid of. However, the thought of being stuck in the rut im in now is even worse.

Plus I had this realisation when I was doing my readings; what do I have to offer a girl right now? I dont have time for myself, let alone a girl. I make just enough money to pay my bills and the few hobbies I have, but not enough for a girl. I have no prospects to offer, nothing to entice them with besides the fact that im fit. I need to focus on fixing me rather than on trying to get aa girl.

All that said I do hope you find someone friend. Being alone at all times is not a fun thought. Just have faith that one day you can find somebody who is good.

>teased all the time at school
>used to be skinny but didn't have many friends due to me being teased a lot
>mother diagnosed with cancer when I was 11
>started eating a lot and acting out but everyone was too busy to notice
>mother died when I was 13 (most likely developed my mental issues around then like depression and BPD)
>end up dropping out of school
>quit every job I get by walking off or no call no showing

Now I'm 19, 6'8", 420 pounds, unemployed, owe the bank 200 dollars, owe Verizon 200 dollars, have late utility bills, owe my dad 1300 dollars, and I only recently came to the conclusion that I have BPD. I have realized that ill never be happy, ill never find a girl who loves me, ill never be able to quit drinking pop and stuffing my face, ill never be able to hold a job, ill never amount to anything. Recently ive been trying to build up the courage to kill myself but ive been afraid of death since 4th grade so I can't even fucking end my own life. I'm a literal waste of space.

Not the user you are responding to, but "treat em mean keep em keen" is the way to go.
I was even told by my ex that she felt that I was boring because I didnt show any other girls any kind of affection.
The joke is on her though because I did, she just didnt see it. Not that I am proud of that.

Only give compliments and gifts when they are earned. Also show to her that you have the option to walk out that door any minute is the way to go i guess.
Not gonna do the same mistake twice.

>Dating for 7 years
>It's nice but not particularly interesting
>Often more work than reward
No clue what you fags all complain about, guess you just want it because you don't have it.

you didn't do the right thing, user

you didnt do the right thing. Should never hurt another person that doesnt deserve it. I know this feel

It's the thinking positive part that's hard. WHen I work out I feel nothing but the strain on my body and that helps me concentrate on me. But I don't want to overwork and injure myself. It's the off time that I'm having trouble with.

dubs say you do it

You start lifting again you fucking dumbass.

Not an autist, I'm schizoid and think the same. People and relationships are just meh

>want to bang some twinks/cd's
>post ad on craisglist at 4pm
>totally forgot i agreed to see friend's band in the evening
>end up hanging out with other friends after
>get back at 2AM
>got good responses
>missed opportunity to bang some sweet boipussy

The normie life is hard

Your going to kill yourself over pussy? Hahahahahaha

You almost killed other people because of pussy bahahajajajaj

A hole left you deal with it and enjoy your new freedom

Totally agree, I withdrew compliments and gifts. Sometimes she gets pissy when she is waiting for a compliment over something trivial in her world.. nope biatch ya blew it

fag

You do realize there's more to a relationship than just pussy right? What are you 12? I'm guessing you've never had a meaningful relationship outside of fucking random whores from a night club. Sometimes you can miss just being around the other person and not just the sex.

I'm a married fag

Its not worth killing over dummy ,yourself or others

What do you honestly miss about her ? Why do you miss her ? Dive deep to answer me

My condolences brahs

>5yrs ago, last year of hs
>dyel, chubby cunt, but straight As and a job
>start seeing a 9/10 Slovenian exchange student, WAAAAY out of my league
>not dating formally though, kinda just happened
>saving herself for marriage
>being a lonely fuck, kinda just went with it... hot make out sessions and frequent company alongside no real commitment totally worth it
>stay like this for 3 or 4 months before she has to leave
>kinda distance myself in the last month to make it less of a big thing, don't really talk to her the month after
>find out through a friend she kept in touch with that my distancing had hurt her
>wtf
>start talking to her again
>get progressively closer over the course of a year or so
>fall in love
>confess
>she doesnt feel the same
>hurts like hell
>she moves back to the country on some work exchange shit (Euro)
>immediatelly starts dating a Chad mutual acquaintance
>tfw she fucks him
>tfw she actually sent me a text that says "he makes me cum but you make me happy"
this is the fucking bottom of the friendzone boys
>sleepless nights
>depression
>suicidal
at this point, I realize I can't get any more pathetic so something has to happen

(cont)

It does leave you. I have 2 ex's that I was devastated over losing 2-3 years back, who I'm extremely casual with now.

1. You find someone else and stop framing them in a romantic context. They become just like everyone else you know.
2. You keep having contact with them and find out that they're a flawed, sometimes awful human being, not embodiment of perfection that projects out of your brain.
3. Strong emotions just fade over time.

Even if your personality is vulnerable to oneitis, especially if you've been on the receiving end of the breakup, these are still true. For the most part, the harshest feelings about a breakup are about you; frustration about your loss of control, loss of power, loss of something "important", loss of meaning, and of course, just plain being frustrated about having your ego bruised and sense of importance dashed. Understanding this can be tremendously liberating.

I hope my ex feels this way about me

whoever here is moping about their ex's from years ago need to realize you are alone in this world, regardless of relationship status. nuff said about that.

>be me
>20s
>an 8.5/10 "cute" or "sexy" but never "hot"
>don't need to workout pertaining to this
>only becoming more attractive as i get older and more fit
>moved to high tourist city some years ago
>get hit on regularly by any chick 20s-50s
>any city i go to
>cougars are the most common
>high sexual tension from chicks my age since age 14 to this day
>where ever i work i am that guy that gets objectified as a sex object
>but it doesn't bother me
>until they throw fits because concentrating on my work is more important than talking to them.
>example: my current manager
>29yo 9/10 ex-high school volleyball chick
>one of the babes of the building
>associates me with sex, masturbation, working out, and that's it.
>jokes about masturbation and sex a lot with only me, even when others are around
>sees me as a freak even though she doesn't know me
>known each other over a year

you guys aren't doing it right. you don't need to bathe in your past downfalls to feel at home with your brain. eliminate and conquer those distractions and you will become more than what you were before. repercussions become lesser, not because you have bigger balls, but because you understand yourself more. like if you amount yourself to your past downfalls then you start identifying yourself with those things and you start to manifest and project those things. these things show. it doesn't matter if you are fit or not.

4 years here

it doesn't get better

You made your own bed, now you must sleep in it

>kinda distance myself in the last month to make it less of a big thing, don't really talk to her the month after
You think real life is a movie or something? You announced to the world you're a beta, better luck in your next social circle

I told him how I felt and now he's ignoring me. Some day I know it will be better but right now I feel like shit and I need someone to talk to. I thought I could escape my problems by coming here but I don't even know if I have the motivation to lift tomorrow.

I miss the girl I met, not the person she became. We were into all the same stuff but I soon realized that she was just assimilating to me. It's the companionship I miss. All the touchy feely gay shit like cuddling and talking and seeing her smile. She has fibro too so she's been pretty ill since I met her. She changed a year ago when she met these holistic healer people and gave up on exercise and taking her medication. She does that raiki stuff and listens to crystal vibrations and bases life decisions on planetary alignments and I just wasn't on the same page with her since I'm a realist and don;t need Mercury to be in the 7th house to go grocery shopping. We broke up a month ago and she told me she really loves but doesn't need me. I told her I never needed her but that I wanted her and there's a difference. She's now in school for this spiritual journey and I feel like they brainwashed her and helped her decided to break up with me. I hate those people. I really do. I hate everything about spirit science and how it brainwashes people. They claim to want to help others but when I was going through shit and having to maybe move and get a new job she said she couldn't help me with that. I could help her when she was in and out of the hospital for a year but she couldn't help me and support me for 2 weeks when I was going through a rough time. I go back and forth between missing her, hating her, hating her fairy earth child witch cult, missing her laughter and us messing around with each other to wondering how she cold claim to be an loving earth spirit indigo child yet be cold and harsh with me.

you dumb idiot

ive heard of heaps of gay blokes do this

if your mate is straight what do you think is gonna happen?

>start ignoring her, most convos just turn into her complaining about him anyway
>finished school at this point
>move to new zealand because extended family
>literally moved half a world away to get away from her
retrospectively, probably the most pathetic thing i've ever done
>still be depressed
>doing drugs
>however, doing university in a field I actually enjoy
never had trouble with grades... academic family, i kinda grew up in the world of studying and examinations.
fast forward about another year
>meet up with a childhood friend I used to see when i visited nz, studying in the same university
>we'd had the stupid children's flings a few times when i visited, she was always really cutesy around me
>hadn't seen her in the last year except for a couple times because she'd been seeing some dude for the last 5 years
>go out for a coffee
>holy shit look at her now
>solid 8/10, 9/10 when she actually bothered to dress up to go out
>hit it off straight away
>chat about her relationship, apparently really shit
>dude's family is rich as fuck, judgemental snobs
>constantly feeling inadequate
>tell her to get out of it if it's making her so unhappy
>dat sad smile
>get invited to her house
>start drinking booze
>getting progressively touchy
>end up on the bed
>she's feeling kinda guilty, doing the "i shouldn't really", grinding like a dog in heat though
>we end up fucking. best sex id ever had at that point
>wake up next day, fuck some more
>she say's she'll break up with him after the end of year exams, which were in about two weeks
>told me to talk to her again then. right now she needed to focus on her studies

(cont)

soundcloud.com/user-736055505/it-will-never-be-you-wav

>she feels the same way
>doesn't want to risk leaving her bf even though she likes you (better, I'd assume)
fucking women.

>19
>getting pretty fit
>still afraid girls won't like me
>6'3 180lbs
>used tinder once but got sick of catfishing girls who wouldn't send me a photo of their pinky touching their ear
>decide to go to a club and had a few drinks then took a cab home
>just get into LDR's because i'd never have to disappoint them with my presence irl

Mate you dodged the holy bullet

Be happy that a person like her is out of your life, what a toxic mole. Be thankful that you found out early what a weak minded turncoat your ex was. She was like that all along mate your existence was good while it suited her but the second she felt secure on her own you got dropped. She let herself be poisened against you by people who could not even hold a candle to what you did for her.

Good news mate, all the close cuddly, kissing gay shit can be done with literally ANYONE in the whole world, even a homeless bum under a bridge. Bitches come and go sometimes you get lucky and find out early when they reveal there true colors. I am sorry you had this illusion of her for so long but she was always going to pick what ever dumb shit she stumbled into over you and anyone else. Weather it be a religious nut, feminist, pro volleyball player, vegan, animal finatic, she's a goofy bitch move on your BETTER than her you never needed her once. You wanted someone who needed YOU

I swear to god if you kill yourself over that dumb cunt

>be me
>freshman year group of new friends
>some time next year one of our friends starts saying stuff in normal conversation
>"how old were you guys when you knew you liked girls?"
>tfw straight since birth
>tfw one of our best friends might be gay or confused
>tried hinting many times
>has tried convincing me i "might" like guys and tried to kinda convert me
>tfw why doesn't he just come out
>over years he slowly starts becoming more effeminate and ambiguous but not full on fag
>mentality changed quite a bit while mine stayed the same
>found out he is bi
>he never told me this, though
>but he knew i knew
>quit the friendship at like age 21 just stopped contacting and whatnot
>dude became a weird arrogant dick
>too much to explain

moral of the story: just leave people the fuck alone and move on.

>three weeks later, talk to her again
>she'd broken up with her bf
>figures it's best if she stays single for a while
>really ashamed of having cheated, but doesn't hold it against me, just herself
>apparently the breakup was smooth though
>still, not letting this one die. the night i spent with her was better than the whole time i spent with the other girl
>tell her i wanna be with her
>wants to, but worried that she'll cheat again. like, legit worried
>i suggest an open relationship
the idea of an open relationship had fascinated me for ages at this point. kinda funny in retrospect, because i knew then that i could be really jealous. i don't know why i thought it whould be a good idea
>she agrees to try

Fast forward three years, we are still happy together.

It won't be the way you imagine it, but it WILL get better, and when it does it will be better than you imagined.

Hang in the bros

Thanks user.
>She was like that all along mate your existence was good while it suited her but the second she felt secure on her own you got dropped
That right there is absolutely true. The worst part is she's not a bad person. She used to tell me how much she needed me when she was feeling sick and used to cry if I had to work. I genuinely felt bad. She cried a lot. Every time we were around each other she couldn't keep her hands off me. That lasted for 3 years, even while she was sick. It all changed after she met those spirit people and began working a new job. Looking back she was not really into much that I was into but she decided to join in on everything I did and was jealous if another girl even looked at me. It's the moments where we bonded that I miss. It turns out I think I only knew the real her while she was going back and forth fora year with doctors since she had nothing really to latch onto. She was actually kind of normal. Once that ended and she went on her spiritual journey she detached herself from me and latched onto that. I don;t understand why people can change so drastically and just assimilate to stuff out of nowhere. She's not a very strong willed person so that may be it. But like you said
>She let herself be poisened against you by people who could not even hold a candle to what you did for her.
She thanked me the day we broke up for making her "stronger" and that this is the hardest decision she's ever had to make. I told her then if I made you strong and you know I'll be there for you then why are you doing this. But she also told me she called a priest to cleanse her room of any negative energy I left there so that weirded me out.

I don;t think I'm actually gonna kill myself or anyone else but sometimes I get that deep dark feeling in the pit of my gut and it sucks big time.

my longest relationship lasted 3 months... sure I got my dick wet, hold hands and kissed, but I feel like I'm not capable of being in a relationship, and I'm 31 already...

Just broke up with my gf of 2 years 2 days ago. Felt pretty shit at first but I'm already feeling better to be honest.

You'll be good mate

Cut contact with her asap, delete block never see her again. She completely used your caring kind gentle nature

Don't you dare ever help her again especially when she comes crawling back, the hide she has after all you did. Its done user, you wake up tommorow and bask in the freedom you have to do anything you want and never let any bitch get you down.

People in general are flaky females more so which is why men are insane to base our love, happiness, family, money and assets in the hands of these createns that cannot comprehend loyalty on any level whatsoever ever.

Kick ass bro

>no one has ever been proud of me
>no one will ever be proud of me
at least i'm strong now

>gf broke up with me January when she moved back home (another state) after failing her second semester of college
>she wasn't that great looking, had hair in weird places like her face and nips
>I have 20 IQ points on her
>Everyone tells me I look like a model
>now shes dating a fat ugly piece of shit
why? we were in love and she left me out of fucking no where for no reason... why?

Now I just cyber bully her from time to time...better to keep her my enemy than to continue wanting her

I doubt she'll come crawling back but I hear ya. I'm on a mission to be the best I can be for myself. I'm gonna take your advice and go forth and kick ass!

i've been like this for a few years. i feel no need for a committed sole companion right now. i don't get lonely. i don't hang out with people my age. i don't have my group or clique. i don't feel the need for a best friend. people ask me to hang out or go drink and i feel no need.

i still hook up and date and feel the need to have sex but i don't identify myself being WITH women like regular grown men.

just earlier today my Veeky Forums ass walked down the street in my city as usual and a couple around my age was approaching my way. they were talking to one another and the dude thought i was checking his girl out and they were giggling and talking about me thinking i couldn't hear them. i thought nothing of it. i never even looked at them other than seeing a fat girl and a skeleton in my peripheral. yet all their attention was on me. i kept walking and as they passed the chick said "mumble mumble this is my man, and we know it blah blah" as they were semi-giggling. i must have been some kind of social threat to the system of their relationship. yet they must have felt so secure being with one another and saying those things. i didn't even acknowledge them. if i ever see them again i'm going to do the same thing. mind my business 100% and treat them as child-versions of themselves.

I pushed away two females I fell for. Funny thing is in both cases I moved out of state due to reasons I believed I thought would benefit me. Boy was I fucking wrong. Both moved on and found decent bfs while Im in my cave trying to convince myself Im better off alone when all I want to do is talk to someone else. They have very similar voices, what I would do just to hear them talk.

End me lads.

Why not apologise to her? It will make u feel better

Have gf but diubt my feelings.
Dream that she dumps me
Wake up confused with an Abstract kind of feel.
Would be nice if she sucked my dick more often. We rarely have sex..

>Single
>I can do whatever I want.
>Don't have to put up with the usual female bullshit, the worst being the whole " I can't make a fucking decision but I resent you for the fact that you decide everything in our couple "
But
>Need affection and sex, plus the social validation.

It's the worst thing, I need a qt3.14 gf with the same hobbies as me but vidya literature and lifting are not something good looking girls like usually, especially with women that have their shit together.

This hits really close to home, hang in there friend.
Someday i hope you find what youre looking for

I'll expand on this

>meet her about 2 years ago through mutual friend
>we hit it off, start dating really soon after we started hanging out
>reall good relationship, truly in love, she is my best friend
>i was a bit beta at the time to be honest, interested in feminism and other dumb shit
>all is smooth for about a year, have fights occasionally but nothing serious
>european migrant crisis happens
>pretty much get instantly redpilled on the world
>start lifting and boxing
>no longer a beta
>we talk occasionally about politics and it always ends in a huge fight
>i dont care, i dont judge people on their political views (except on Veeky Forums)
>she cares a lot
>start questioning the intolerant and hypocritical mentality of the left on facebook
>all the people we know and all her best friends are pretty much socialists
>they all start to hate me just because i questioned their bullshit
>some people i have known for years, really good mates, just stop talking to me over this extremely petty shit
>her two best friends hate me
>ive always been friendly and a good friend to these people and they just ditch all that because of political differences
>we have a mutual break up because apparently we dont have anything in common anymore
>thats bullshit because im still the same bloke i was when we met except more confident and different beliefs, basically just a better version of myself

>lost virginity on weekend at my 21st birthday
>have absolutely no desire to fuck anyone ever again

I kept telling myself I didn't want it because I didn't know what it was like. Now I know better. Sex is a meme, and women are complete garbage to talk to, so why even bother?

Now I've got more time for actual enjoyable things I guess

>27
>haven't been with someone for the last 4 years
>she left me the dame day I learned one of my ex girlfriend died
>spent almost three years doing nothing but working and drinking myself to sleep
>eventually lose job
>drink all night long, comatose during the d'Ay
>dont even see the sun anymore
>skelly as fuck
>end up in psychiatric hospital
>quit smoking, quit drinking, start lifting
>still can't find a job
>too afraid to socialise
>grow distant from my few friends
>my body and health is improving but m'y life is still shit
There isn't a single day where I don't think about suicide or taking all my money out of the bank to drink it all until I drop dead.

why would you even discuss politics on social media you dipshit ?

Please go back to /pol/ and stay there