What, right now, is the next Bitcoin?

What, right now, is the next Bitcoin?
What's an alternative asset that you can buy and sell right now which not many people at all take seriously because it seems far too ambitious?

And it can't be a cryptocurrency. Something further out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiclet
timetravelfund.com/
adapteva.com/andreas-blog/adapteva-status/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your mum

I have 50 ghosts for sale at $100 each. Ghosts are a deflationary commodity because new ghosts haven't been created since the 1800s (electricity prevents the formation of ghosts).

I take payments in btc/eth.

stop chasing the next btc or youll get burned

but if you really want to, check cardano

lol. What?

But that's a fucking crypto.

I want something else.

so you want in a new tech no one's heard of?

sry buddy, doesnt exist yet. Get in crypto or gtfo and go buy some company stocks

NIGGER BUY MY GHOSTS OR BE HAUNTED FOREVER

Oh I've done quite well in crypto. But yeah, I want a new tech that people have vaguely heard of but aren't seriously buying into yet because it's too ambitious to be taken seriously.

Ether classic, ARK, Shift. Maybe ZEC.

Nice, just bought 100k.

>ARK
>Shift
DELUDED

If you took the time to DYOR you would have known that Shift is the next Bitcoin.

>And it can't be a cryptocurrency.

It's trading at 15BTC a day in volume.
I'd wager I could wait a year and still catch it before it mooned, regardless of your incessant shilling today.

Bitcoin

Oh, idk. Why not cryptocurrency though? Most tokens are scams you know right?

Coval could possibly go from its current price (~120 sats) to 1500-2000 sats. Soomer than later too.

Look into it, I think you'll agree.

XRP, hodl until 17th October.

You're welcome

Because I already made my money with cryptocurrencies.

I want something that nobody knows about again and those who do are skeptical because it's too ambitious.

Unbelievably ambitious is the right term here.
Something that wants to replace all X, whatever X is, and has a strong ideaology behind it and a means of investing in it.

Stop recommending cryptocurrencies you illiterate retards. I want something better.

Elon Musk wants to build rockets that will replace the entire airliner industry.

Give me something like that but cheaper.

SOMETHING BETTER YOU MINDLESS FUCKS.

So something not related to blockchain at all? Probably quantum computing then, not sure how you'd invest though.

New tech is being developed by serious companies. Its not something you can buy easy like crypto.

So in other words, stocks. Get some stocks of companies developing multiclet tech.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiclet

What the fuck part of
>no cryptocurrencies
do you not understand?

Well there's nothing else but crypto that'll make you sick 25k gains overnight, dummy.

Hey faggot, why dont you buy some weed stocks?

Go look up companies like Canopy growth, Emblem corp/ Weed is legalized in Canada in 2018, the returns will be massive. Get going

I don't think companies making those have stocks though...
I'll look into Multiclet though
Ok yeah, I want to invest though. And quantum computing companies themselves are usually awful.

well the problem here is that we can't really pump out revolutionary tech out of our asses. how much do you have to play with? past certain amount you'll have people coming to you.

Yeah that's not what I need. I have about 80 grand to play with but that's not the point.

I want to know what, right now, if I put in $100, will give me $75 million in 10 years.

Something so ambitiously crazy that nobody is taking it seriously yet.

Elix

Literally revolutionizing lending to get rid of brokers and banks.

timetravelfund.com/

Lmao nevermind. I try looking for an answer online and all I get is this shit.

This company lets you invest in "time travel."'

That 80 grand I referenced in the post above came almost entirely from shilling and then dumping all my ELIX. I made a giant crash in the market last night too it seems.

Try again.

This company says that with just a $10 investment, you could make $39 Billion dollars.

And they have a calculator to demonstrate it for you.
Wow!

timetravelfund.com/

lol

are you MTH guy? anyways I would invest because the company has a good product

one word OP: time machines

Quantum computing is memed way too much at this point, srs.

- Big data/ai is still unfolding.
- Open source biology / "biohacking" / Homebrew genetic engineering
- neuromorphic engineering

TRON

Screencap this.

I'm not MTH guy, no. I was there for all of that though.

See: lol

This is interesting to me.

Right now, nothing. Those who are missing the cryptocurrency train are missing a once in a lifetime opportunity. The main issue is that it's not enough to identify some revolutionary tech, there needs to be some way for individuals like you and I to get in on it at the ground floor. That's where crypto really distinguishes itself, and why most answers you'll get lead back to crypto one way or another.

Crazy ambitious tech? If some company were able to develop ultra realistic sex androids (or some other tech that basically makes women obsolete), something 1000x better than today's Real Dolls, and it were possible to invest early, I would go all in.

wtf is that shit?

anyway, if i had your $ i would be putting half in crypto.

the other half.. research this
adapteva.com/andreas-blog/adapteva-status/

they made a 1024 core processor. The project was funded by DARPA. A big whale came and bought project (ie prevented commercialization of these chips until they could charge 2000 usd for them). Now an Israeli company is in charge of the project, and they have stocks.

Its up to you to do the rest now.

Big Data / AI will be the key and backbone to any upcoming, disruptive breakthrough, always keep that in mind. If you think the last few decades have been exponential in development, watch it become hyperbolic very soon.

safex wants to become the next silk road

>What, right now, is the next Bitcoin?
>What's an alternative asset that you can buy and sell right now which not many people at all take seriously because it seems far too ambitious?
>And it can't be a cryptocurrency. Something further out there.

POSW
POSWALLET
POSW
POSWALLET
POSW

Substratum. The decentralised internet

Lmao. Pajeet I was here in April. If you think for 1 second I'm going to go anywhere near POSW...I don't care if the fucking PRESIDENT endorses it. I'm not touching it.
Lol I sold my ELIX to your prey yesterday.

Good to know. When 10 years from now I hear something that everyone else is dismissing about this, I'll pay better attention.