How do I know if a girl is out of my league...

How do I know if a girl is out of my league? My friend is trying to set me up with this girl he says is weird just like me, watches anime, but on her social media she's really qt. My inner voice is telling me "don't even bother."

I don't feel as if I'm fit enough for her. This is really motivating me to go to the gym today even if its memorial day.

wtf why does scorpio look like a crawfish in that pic

Never put yourself below any girl. The moment you put her "out of your league", she can sense that you're a beta and will put you straight in the friendzone
>I don't feel as if I'm fit enough for her
There's more aspects to a man other than his body, the most important one is having self-respect and not being a bitch

That's not scorpio, genius, it's you. Cancer.

Just take a shot and see if anything happens. Don't keep that mentality though.

Your post is pretty funny, but if that's Cancer, it's the weirdest fucking crab I've ever seen.

>thinking in terms of leagues

You already fucked up thinking like that. Confidence is a huge part of what gets you there. I had minimal physical gains, but my confidence has shot through the roof and I get girls I would have never thought possible. Dont defeat yourself right out of the gate faggot

I'm Cancer too. Bday coming up in July.

I've thought like this my whole life. Its the reason I started lifting. My friend told me that this girl liked a Chad and he rejected her. I looked up the Chad's instagram and he's fucking ripped. I can't compete with that. So I'm just gonna lift more and get stronger, get better until I surpass the Chad.

What a nice friend

Yeah but my friend completely overlooked the fact that she's a qt who had a crush on a chad. I'm not a chad. Yet.

Be a man.

>How do I know if a girl is out of my league?

never even let this thought enter your mind. never think that you're not good enough for someone. ever.

cancers aren't crabs you retard

>My inner voice is telling me "don't even bother." I don't feel as if I'm fit enough for her

You're never going to make it with that attitude brah, you're not less than anyone else

Where can I find a qt to watch anime with?

Dont be a pussy, treat her like ud treat a fugly and ur set. So many chicks out there anyway who cares of she says no. One will say eventually. Do ur best have no regrets lad!

its not possible for anyone to be 'out of my league'

there are only mismatches, and a vapid, attractive normie is not going to work out

that's probably what your 'instincts are telling you,' that the girl doesn't have as much depth as you, which is very common among the young and attractive

Cancer literally means crab in Latin. Explain to me how I'm a retard, please.

Did I just get baited? I just got baited, didn't I?

Good reply...

Now stop autisming and just get back to your day. She may really have had work.

No girl is out of your league

I'm not fit enough for her. Yet. I'm getting there. I still have a lot of fat to cut and to tone my body. In time, I will surpass Chad. That's what my inside voice is telling me. If she had a crush on someone fitter than me, why would she have a crush on me? I'm at least a few levels below Chad.

I don't know user, maybe an anime club or convention or something?

What do you mean by this? Of course many girls are out of my league. There are many girls who would never consider dating me. But that's why I workout, to better myself, and I still have a long way to go. I just can't tell whether this certain girl is out of my league. I'm leaning towards yes since she liked a Chad.

pics of girl

Just fucking do it user. You have an opportunity and she is there. Girls don't have the same rules of attraction that you and i do

They're attracted to men who take what they want and don't wait like you want to.

No girl is out of your league. Women are nasty cumdumpsters. Sure, there are ones who think they're hot shit from time to time, but if you catch them at the right moment/horniness-level they'll do completely whorish and disrespectful things. There is no need to put them on a pedestal.

This girl hasn't even gotten her first kiss senpai.

No girl is "out" of anyone's league.

But if you think so, the problem is on your side.

hahaha oh wow i get it all woman are within my reach top kek

now we want to know how to measure if a girl is within reach one another guy or not, even if he thinks if he is the most hot shit in the universe

>girls being out of your league

fucking beta cuck. No woman can be out of a man's league. It's the other way around.

cuck threads like this go in >>>adv

>I'm not fit enough for her. Yet
jesus christ that's fucking cringe as fuck, what are you, 14?

Sidenote:
You are fit enough for any girl you can OHP. If you can't OHP your GF she's fat, and you're weak.