I don't understand at all

Why do white women like Muslims? Someone explain this phenomenon. These manlets tend to have higher crime rates, which is linked to highe testosterone. Perhaps that makes them more manly than white men?
I'm really confused here, how can I compete with Arabs and Africans. At my university Arabs and Africans are getting all the white girls. But I'm not going to complain about it and say insults. How can I be like them? This is Veeky Forums related I want know what physically makes them more attractive to white women? Maybe mentally too cause they come from poor places?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440290/Syrian-migrant-rapist-attacked-schoolgirl-escapes-Swiss-jail-goes-run-female-prison-guard-fell-him.html

>you will never be swole enough to fight justice and win

nice bait try harder next time

back to /pol/ with you

It's not b8. Attraction is mostly physical. Surely someone here knows the answer.

Here's the real question: Can I obtain that natty? I'm mirin

what the fuck does this have to do with /pol/ you insecure cuck
it's just a news article

>jealous of niggers and kebab

You couldn't possibly be anymore pathetic.

Aww don't kid yourself if you're an unattractive male. Or in your ebonic language, you got weak af game bruh fr fr

Go drag your ass back to the /Pol/. Can't even bring empirical evidence for any ridiculous claims you make.

because forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest

And what the fuck does this have to do with Fitness you unbelievable faggot? Get the fuck back to /pol/ you dyel

One case study doesn't prove anything you fucking autist. Holy shit even the picture shows that the guy is fairly attractive.

>Why do white women like Muslims?

They don't. If they did, the sandniggers wouldn't have to rape them.

>race baiting
>literally being a fucking cuckold

damn arab here in canada, i fucked like 5 white girls thoughout my senior years in high school when i lived in a small town. doing university in down town TO not many hot white girls. european girls are that easy?

because theyre the zenith of stupid whores. any white woman in a western nation of birthing age grew up getting away with anything. do you remember your parents catching you doing something and telling you to stop and you looked dead in their eyes and did it anyway? I got my shit fucked up. They never did.

> At my university Arabs and Africans are getting all the white girls

I don't know what kind of uni you go to, but I've been to Cardiff and Swansea and this is far from being true

Why is the thought of 3rd worlders fucking Europeans somehow viscerally repulsive?

It must be some evolutionary, lizard brain shit because I shouldn't be this emotionally invested in a continent an ocean away.

I thought I was on pol for a moment.

White women like Blacks and Arabs because it's the "right thing to do" on social media they're also more alpha compared to the average white man.

I went to a water park the other day and all the white men were over weight with bitch tits and pre-maturely balding. While all the beaners and blacks had abs and were relatively fit.

Tl;DR: Get buff and chimp out whenever someone insults you.

Probably because they actually talk to women instead of asking advice on a mongolia horseback archery written guides forum

Because of insecure, beta white men like you.

Because of endless propaganda that they are 'good'.

Same reason everyone swoons over relatively ugly film stars and shit.

Women are trash. Next.

>ITT

>Why do white women like Muslims?

Because we're exotic. Women like white guys, too, just not you for obvious reasons.

> These manlets

I'm 6'2"

>to have higher crime rates

Wrong, mosques that appear in high crime areas actually bring crime rate down. Even African American mosques bring crime rate down. Immigrant mosques bring it down even more, and raise property values.

> which is linked to highe testosterone.

That's not true. only betas commit crimes because they are too beta to earn their own keep.

>how can I compete with Arabs and Africans.

Quit being a baby and stop thinking of social interaction as competition. Stop blaming race, an outdated concept created by Radical European Nationalists, and blame your own ugliness, lack of confidence, lack of money, or shit personality.

nice shit post either way.

This is some next level race baiting faggotry

>sandnigger
>thinks it's fan fiction story matters

Shouldn't you be raping children??

thus proving my point.

No wonder you can't get any women.

Fuck you fucking faggot FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>hate lesser races??

>you must be a failure!!

I can do my own thing and hate you sandniggers.

I like that the idea of doing two things is scary to you tho, prob why you're still stone age goat fucking savages

Shouldn't you be having sex with your white wome- wait

>he doesn't like it when an invasive species moves into his home and starts to cause trouble
>"lel u must b virgin"

fuck off ahmed

Now you know what the Native American tribes felt like whitey.

Bad goys this isn't the way we've made for you guys.

Because you're witnessing the death of nations led and encouraged by liberals in the european media

They don't lol.
She's balkan trash anyway.
Fuck off back to /pol/ dipshit

This pic is from Switzerland

You won't believe what you see!

>you conquered someone now you should let yourself be conquered
Top kek

a family enjoying their meal, what's the problem ?

ive been seeing it alot too, especialy young high school girls.. it makes me so hard seeing this rich upper class intelligent white women kiss and interact with these savage, beast like Negroes and Arabs

Bernout detected

I wonder if that restaurant had to completly renovate itself so it would be considered halal for the slimes

She's Italian

Fuck off you dipshit

Yep it's a bernout. Hail God King Trump

6' Lebanese Brit who has only fugged white girls here. I would love to seduce a prison guard that's fucking hot.

Look at the manjaw on this bitch though.

how man

bbc meme, piss off dad, le dangerous adventure etc

the sooner you understand women are neither rational nor intelligent the better you're off

stop thinking they're something special/precious, they're just as worthless as the rest of most

can't you just go back to /pol/ man? Is your board really so shitty that you have to leave it constantly to infect ours?