Trend has reversed, those who were waiting for the dip, it's now time to come

Trend has reversed, those who were waiting for the dip, it's now time to come.

>marketcap isn't even 1/3 of Golem who's not doing shit
>1/10 of golem's top marketcap
>5 new devs
>just added on binance
>2 bull runs in a row following same pattern, 3rd just began

DYOR before investing, I don't want weak hands selling before 10k sats.

bump, still going up

no one here looked into it ?
look at fundamentals, look at the market for what they do, look at the graph

it's the typical medium risk high reward coin, we're just above ico price so they won't dump on us

i am in for 5 ETH, just gonna jump off at 50 cents.

this coin is full of ICO bagholders ready to dump their bags

no thanks

Most of them moved their coins from liqui to binance so they could sell with volume.
They did at 6k, look at the correction, why would they now dump at exactly ico price ?

i wonder what will happen with this coin

u guys got more info on it

what was ico price ?

4500 sats

no one knows, but when word comes out that that dead sleeping golem project has a competitor actually doing shit and with a new team, doing a 3 days show in a crypto faire people will be attracted

the idea of a decentralised supercomputer paid by the decentralised eth is genius

also we're still in the uptrend

so is this a case of buy and sell at 50% profit ?

people expect 10k this time
with the marketcap it's extremely realistic, just look at golem's cap and how high it went (500 millions)

the tech has a huge potential, the one ahead will make the coin go to the billion

bought the dip at 40k

project seems really solid

they even have a partnership with the biggest russian cloud operator

looks decent

i'll throw 1k

doesnt look like ico buyers dumped yet

it looks like a ~150m mcap coin, that's when I'm selling, but could go higher in a strong bull market

how long do i have? iam waiting for like 200 bucks to be transferred to my coinbase so i can buy like 100 bucks of snm. and either i will get it in the next hour or i am sleeping for 10 hours

SONM has proven to be able to pump based on past few days. team seems very active and knowledgeable, unlike other supercomputer shit like XEL and GNT.

seriously should've bought this right when it was listed on Binance. fuck. oh well. hindsight. in now.

if it goes for another 3rd bull run we will maybe hit 9k maybe even 10k, volume is insane on Binance last 24h

just dont buy at ATH if you are late

you have time , it's trending slowly

you have time, it's barely curving back up from its recent high.

this will make gains for next few days.

remember to use Binance, it is better than Liqui.

y.
what is your future plans on this? at what price point would you still buy and at what price point will you dump it all ?

I hope we get a slow rise.
If it goes parabolic again and crashes people will stop buying it.
It has potential for a 150-200m cap but we need people looking at fundamentals and some legit guys comparing it to golem.

this is the early stage

so it's a long term hold

sell points will move alnos with the market/news/dev

I've read articles that compare it to golem and apparently its way better tech, because of that and from what it seems a very professional and focused team I wouldn't worry about people not buying it

with what they already have 10k satoshi is more than real.

how much money have people put in this? i was just gonna do 100$ for the memes but i was wondering what kind of money you guys have thrown in.

Bittrex follows them

When a scam coin like ADA can get top 10 marketcap throught Bittrex just imagine what a real project can do

1.5 btc, put a sell order at 9300 sats

looks like it's going to another parabolic pump before stable growth. We are at the beginning, you can still get it

I think I put in about $800 bucks for 13k snm, but that's about $2600 now

I see your sell order greedy user
A bit high for tonight though

.5 btc
no sell order

anons don't be too greedy!

Last night my sell order was too high and during my sleep it reversed

well yeah. but i never have the fortune to go in pre-ICO would you still buy now ?

I bought some at ico, and more when it dropped way below, I just thought it looked like a very decent project. like I said, I think it's going to 100+ mcap easy, so I'd still buy, but would still only spend about $500-$800 so I'd have a lot less

fuck man when will Veeky Forums actually get me in on an ico priced coin that isnt shit

What price/how many days would everyone leave this?

ive been waiting for a 100m marketcap then id consider dumping a few for other coins but ultimately i think it can go even higher with time - just look at golem.

what are your sell targets?

i am an ICO buyer, i can tell you that nobody is going to sell anything until $1 and even then - 0,5 network commission fee looks really good.

why all this confidence?

all in all around 10k usd

Sonm gives you 0.5% of transaction fees, so around $1.50 -$ 2

it's hard to explain to the outsiders, In Russia we have a company called Yandex, it went 1v1 against Google and won, with no help from the government( looking at you china and Baidu) for a comparison - a few weeks ago Yandex bought out UBER in Russia and now it is Google/Baidu of post USSR countries, things they made and services they provide are way better than Googles. Sonm's team is mostly comprised of Yandex programers and high ranking IT professionals that developed key infrastructure points for Yandex + they have a lot of leverage with it.

thats very interesting. I get really confident about this.

can confirm, i'm in usa and use yandex email sometimes, it is a lot slicker and faster than gmail.

i like how SONM isn't overly hyping anything, and their twatter just calmly provides clean, simple updates about what they are doing.

overall the design of their site and branding is aesthetic, not shitty like xel and gnt.

>SONM
>RUSSIAN SCAM

Pick 2