Tips on getting that tummy back in shape after having a baby

tips on getting that tummy back in shape after having a baby.

Stop exposing yourself on the internet.

You're a mother. You're a wife (hopefully). Your slut days are over.

This. Tits or gtfo though

Eat less, move more, try to get as much sleep as possible with that little hobgoblin mewling all the fucking time.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

yah and I want to look good for my husband so any advice on getting into better shape

She's a woman with a decent body. She'll be slutting it up for quite some time if she isn't married.

if you were with me you wouldnt have to worry about getting in shape, cuz if i saw that body id be shooting another baby into you REAL quick

>Woman
>Not being a slut, ever.

Pick one. Do not be mad the scorpion stings you, for it is in their nature.

Women are whores. Appreciate them for what they are, not for what you wish them to be.

Have some self control and stick to a diet. Or develop an eating disorder. Either/or will work.

Read the sticky

Nice gyno fag

this is the same guy that complains about women never making the first move

This you dumb cunt. Also your tummy already looks okay.

haha sleep is a thing of the past. not really a weight issue. just my skin isn't tight like before and my abdominals are not strong enough anymore

>I didn't read the sticky
Read the goddamn sticky before we call child services on you.

Get pregnant again and your tummy will be back in shape.

Please be in London

I wish. I miss being pregnant husband doesn't want more kids tho

post more please

>asking a bunch of autists about birthing a kid
Are you serious.

sticky?

I wouldn't complain desu. Just don't get more fat and do some squats and oats to keep the shape.

Tell him that's why muslims will win with europeans.

Hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

no won't get fat only gained 12 lbs the whole pregnancy and lost that soon as I had my baby. squats help my stomach tho. I do do them for my legs.
anyone know anything about waist training raps?

OP, look up diastasis recti. There's plenty of tips on repairing damaged inner muscles and such. Don't do any kind of ab work until you get that taken care of first.

ok cool thank you I'll look into it

>no stretchmarks
>no extra fat from all the bulking from the pregnancy months
Good job on being an attention whore, you might want to go all the way in and show us your boobs

haha no they are wrecked from nursing. no amount of working outs going to fix them. need implants now :/

I got lucky with stretch marks and I'm not fat because I didn't act like a pig just because I was knocked up

You look good enough
But seriously stop showing your shit off to a bunch of anonymous dyel manlets
I feel bad for your husband, what woman does this shit?

Your husband is a total cuck for letting you post something like this. You on the other hand are a skank for posting this.

Huh, I never knew this existed. Interesting!

>“Diastasis recti” means your belly sticks out because the space between your left and right belly muscles has widened. You might call it a “pooch.”

>It's very common among pregnant women. About two-thirds of pregnant women have it.

>Men can get it, possibly from yo-yo dieting, from doing sit-ups or weightlifting the wrong way, or from other causes.

nice gyno faggot

well you are a mother now, so you should probably stop posting your tits on a messageboard.

be a good role model for your kid you cunt.

yeah, imagine if her newborn happened upon this thread

it would be horrible for that infant to see such a thing.