6'8"

>6'8"
>180lb
>never work out or exercise
>barely eat anything
>naturally broad shoulders
>skinny abs

How does it feel to know that no matter how many supplements you take and metal bars you lift above your head, women will always find my natural proportions more attractive? Fitness is coping - learn your place, betas

Lmao that soap bar in your knickers

>6'8
>180
Jesus
I'm skelly at 6'1 and 175 lbs. You'd best supplement yourself with a protein bar

Age?

My gf thinks you're freakishly skinny. You look like an over sized scarecrow. Eat big to get big, beta.

Watch out for strong winds in your area user

> projecting this hard

I could probably punch a hole through your gut OP

most women ive talked to dont like guys that are that tall

Says the guy that supplements his undies with a soap bar

why are your nipples so low down?

sad

holy fuck your nipples are so low

he has a huuuuge chest.

I think you have the potential to be amazingly huge user

I already have height and broad shoulders, there is barely any benefit from gaining weight (would rather have skinny abs that require no effort)

Freakishly skinny is unique in the current fatass America

I'm definitely intimidated by your big muscles that mean nothing in a nonviolent society

Those girls are probably thinking of the really tall guys with narrow shoulders and shitty proportions

FPBP

fucking kek op go pick up a dumbbell for your own good

>freakishly broad pecs
>too tall for most doorways
>spooky skellington with no definition
Yeah, we got the human ideal over here guys

>2016
>Not eating enough metal bars

I-is this why I'm not gaining bros?

so you came here, made a thread about how superior you are , and are now trying to defend yourself

what the hell is going on in your life dude? Im sure you have more interesting things to do than this.

>nonviolent society

lol some 5'10 guy with a tiny amount of muscle would reck your shit you praying mantis

Soap bar kek

Keep telling yourself that

What is fpbp?

>insecurity personified

>21

we got a real bad ass here guys, watch out he might steal yo girl

>so insecure he's responding to shitposts on a Vietnamese ladyboy molesting forum

And I am too what is life

absolute madman

>unique
Wew lad. Looking like you have an eating disorder doesn't make you an attractive special snowflake. God why are you so edgy?

>skinny abs that require no effort
>abs
How are we gonna break it to him?

Listen, we're giving you actual advice. put in some weight and muscle so you don't look like gollum had his chest hit by a mallet. be thankful we actually gave you feedback when you came here trolling for praise like a cunt

>I'm definitely intimidated by your big muscles that mean nothing in a nonviolent society
>nonviolent society

What does that have anything to do with it? No matter where we live, I can slap the ass of your boyfriend, and you would do NOTHING about it.

You would still be embarrassed to take your shirt off on the beach. Go lift.

I'd say literally the only reason I've had success with women is my height, considering I put no effort into chasing girls. But that's just my perspective. I'm 6'5"

Not saying it's not height or anything like that or that chicks don't love height. Have you ever thought it might be social status? Do you have an active social life?

first post best post

Holy shit, screen capped.
>It's the first homosexual on Veeky Forums guys.
>He didn't say the golden seal of heterosexuality "No Homo"
>When sending a dick pic to your brehs.

Reported faggot

>muh projection
>'y-you're just insecure'

Keep rolling out the pathetic Psych 101 retorts you retarded meatheads

Why would I waste my time and money on bulking up when I already intimidate everybody I meet irl

Lifting is mostly compensatory, I don't feel the need to spend 1/3 of my free time 'improving' my body like you all

>Those forward hunched shoulders

Women really love that huh op

kek

Yeah I'm sure women love that you look like a fun house mirror reflection.

>I'm so great I can get any girl I want
>Instead I will go on a Chinese cardboard selling forum and talk about how I can get any girl I want

You see the problem here right OP

Most women don't want someone who's 6'8, let alone a 6'8 skelly lmao.

It'll take you years of hard work to fill out, you'll pretty much always look like a skelly freak.

Freakishly tall men aren't attractive unless you have some kind of tall guy fetish.

sry brah but nothing is more beta than skeletons, doesnt matter if manlet or lanklet.

Nigga I'm on Veeky Forums.

Without getting into it, I hang out with the same group of guys, no girls (ever), since high school and we just game everytime we hang out.
But on the rare times we've gone out, girls have done the work to talk to me, or completely ignored my social ineptitude. I don't lift, I'm average looking, but I'm tall. So I just chalk it up to that being the reason.

>posts dick to Cambodian husband swapping board
>"you're just projecting your insecurities!"
ebin

>shitposting is mostly compensatory, I don't feel the need to spend 1/3 of my free time shitposting on a vietnamese tea board like you all

Someone better be screen capping all this shit for the next humor thread, thanks OP, and I thought I was skelly

Those fucking legs, holy fuck

>Getting a semi just to post on Veeky Forums.

Show us what a big alpha you are, OP.

I've seen Kenyans with more mass than you.

>6'8"
>180lb
>Natural proportions

HAHAHAHAHA

AAHAHAHAHA
HAAA

HAA

I cant even read the measurement. Prolly 4"

Your dick has more meat on it than you do on the rest of your body.

standing up straight just 4 u bb

>>I'm so great I can get any girl I want

I never said that

Those women you're referring to don't want someone my height because they're dominating and have to be in constant control of their partner

My current gf is submissive and loving, just like it should be

what the fuck is wrong with your nipples

why are your proportions so weird

it looks like you've been in a taffy puller since birth

Your shoulders still look hunched, you have a posture problem bro

Take a front shot or side on. Not an angled one.

>He's so insecure he actually took another picture forcing his posture to not be hunched

Holy shit, enjoy your natural proportions OP

TOPKEK

It still looks hunched though, OP I'd goto physio to get that sorted, looks weird and probably not good for you in your later years

Dude you were just talking about how girls would prefer your lanky ass over people who lift, yet your on here posting and not interacting with said girls

>Not being tall and ripped

Yeah actually they look rounded still

>babby 7.5" dick at 6'8

maybe it would be impressive if you were 5'5, no wonder you're still a virgin lmao i'd be insecure too

>women don't want to date a freakshow because they're too dominant and not feminine enough

Lol keep telling yourself that my man. You're the lanklet version of that fat bitch that says "only dogs go for bones real men want curves".

Tbh all that confidence you have can only be good for you, god knows that without it you're absolutely fucked. Posting on Veeky Forums about how you're superior to everyone on here is definitely a red flag though, so I really hope it's not all just rooted in insecurity.

HE ACTUALLY POSTED HIS DICK AND KEEPS ARGUING WITH COMPLETE STRANGERS HOLY SHIT KEK

perfect male height is 6'2"-6'4", you're too tall and you probably know it. You're a gangly skeleton

do you have to run for cover in strong winds?

>taffy puller

at 6'8? thats tiny.

7x5.5 at 5'7 here.

>6'8
>"I don't need to build muscle!"
You're probably in the top 5% of tall guys that have proportions to show off muscle and you choose to be a scrawny twink

This, if I saw you at a party I'd pick someone at a more reasonable height assuming we were gonna hook up. Hooking up with guys that tall doesn't really work

If you don't have a god-tier face you have to lift.

Do it so you can be even more above the rest.

Do you exercise your dick op? How do I get cock gains

>My current gf is submissive and loving, just like it should be

she's humoring you faggot, i bet your gf could beat the shit out of you

>180lbs at 6'8

jesus h christ that's absolutely pathetic

genuinely curious op, please answer.
What happens in a slight breeze?
Heavy shoes?

wild "alpha" spider appeared lol. nice b8 m8

Boat anchor

>be OP
>sneeze
>break rib
>stub toe on the way to hospital
>shatter foot
>mom helps me out of her car
>her arms apply too much pressure, snap my arms
>nurse sets me in wheelchair
>tailbone cracked
>never going to walk again

a-at least I'm a proportional 6'8" alpha, n-not like you lifting betas!!

my sides

I'm 6'2 145 lbs with the same look as you. I'd rather be big

post your cock already, you fucking tease. This is Veeky Forums, not /lgbt/

I'm 4'8" and 90 lbs, you need two of me to make one of you

He did. It got deleted for looking weird,

You'd be the beta when you talk shit and someone who lifts kicks your ass. No bitch is gonna find you attractive when you're choking on your own teeth. Watch out for strong gusts of wind, faggot.

You sound insecure bro.

lmao I think your nips are dropping down onto your abs

OP you look like someone left a wax sculpture of Yao Ming under a heat lamp

fucking kek'd

You sound full of yourself. Even if women could find your physique commendable, there will be people who will work harder than you and get much closer to their ideal physique and athletic competence. I'm glad you don't have to work for anything in your life but there are people out there who will bust their asses to leave you behind in the dust.

>average forearm legnth 15.7" for 5'10" male
>If "PROPORTIONAL," OP's forearm is 17.9"~
>Average human head is 9"~ tall
>Diagram included shows neck as well

OP's nipples are closer to the end of his semi-chub cock than the top of his head. What. The. Fuck.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Holy Smokes OP! Your tall! You are lean! And you never work out? That's so cool man! Woah. And you don't eat very much? I eat a lot! I wish I could have naturally broad shoulders and skinny abs! Jeez, feeling really envious of you Op. I work out hard everyday and you... don't have to do anything to have that body. And you have a large penis. Woah. Neat.

One of my dreams is to find a skelly guy, cook for him and help him become...just slightly less skelly.
Don't worry user, there are girls out there who like lanky dudes.

By the way, you need to replace your TP before it's too late.

>>
GOLEM GET YE GONE

>By the way, you need to replace your TP before it's too late.
shit you reminded me i need to too thanks man

OP pls go.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

This, not everyone is gifted by that height and you just waste it, shame on you op

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Okay but why did you put a soap bar in your boxer

GOLEM GET YE GONE