Not treating your spine with yoga asana after putting your spine in a lot of stress doing heavy compounds

>not treating your spine with yoga asana after putting your spine in a lot of stress doing heavy compounds

have fun in snap city

>not just doing sets of pullups right after your squats, decompressing your spine, because it's GOOD ENOUGH
Enjoy your faggy time-wasting 'yoga'

Can't you also just hang for like 10 seconds as well?

I'd hang for more like 30-45 seconds, but why not make it a productive exercise while you're at it?

Yoga is also meditation, but I bet you're too simple to understand mindfulness.

Christ, you're so fucking #woke. I bet you share evry Buzzfeed article that comes across your feed.

>tfw pop in lower back during deadlifts like 2 hours ago
>go to pajeet dr
>lol its probs pulled muscle or disk slip, Here have some pain pills and anti inflammatories
>my gains slip through my fingers as i sit here in pain

take care of your spine bruhs

>assuming yoga is the only valid form of meditation
>assuming ONLY mainstream forms of meditation are the only valid forms
>assuming one cannot meditate in their own way, in their own time, and gain ALL the benefits thereby
>being this much of an arrogant ass
>throwing rocks within one's glass residence
I think you got room in that sizable pie-hole of yours for the other foot, too, son.

Oh yeah for sure he probably kills it every day on R E D D I T

What feed are you referring to? Lmao, projecting hard son

>assuming yoga is the only valid form of meditation
No
>assuming ONLY mainstream forms of meditation are the only valid forms
No
>assuming one cannot meditate in their own way, in their own time, and gain ALL the benefits thereby
No

I think you made those assumptions yourself.
I never assumed yoga was THE form of mediation, I just said A form of mediation dumb cunt.

wut weight?

>doesn't deny being an arrogant ass
Seems you are the dumb cunt here,
Go back to R E D D I T

>buying into bullshit oriental misticism
lmaoing at your life

How can I go back if Ive never been there?

Surely you know how

Physically, yoga is in fact useful and effective, but it's goddamned time-consuming. If you already lift, doing sets of 30-45 second stretches after your training is done and you're cooling down, is just as effective, and takes a fraction of the time.

Yeah sure I went there ONCE because I didn't know what it was, and once I was done laughing my ass off at the severe retards there I left, cleared my browser history and cache, and never went back. Really, seriously, truly, the place is MADE for someone like you, you should go there and never leave.

some yoga stretches are good.
but dumbass pseudo spirituals turned the shit into some quest into "enlightenment" along with mediation
Just another form of narcissism.

Enlightenment doesn't exist faggots

Yoga ad lifting don't seem compatible. The former you do because you're are insecure about your body and desperately want women to notice you, the latter you do to improve your physical and mental health so you can move your body with ease and increase effectiveness of your breathing

Your not alone senpai
Happened to me this morning while warming up, rolled my shoulders so far back you would've thought I was having a weekend at bernies.

Once I felt that distinctive pop, I calmly placed my weights back and said fairwell to my gains.

Now I'm at home barley able to walk and praying to zyzz to lift away from snap city.

The end.

If you understood mindfulness you wouldn't make such petty comments.

Bro, do you even upward dog?

It does exist though maybe not like you know, it's a space where you aren't identified and pulled by the mind, I'm not living it but I have experienced it I the past.

I like doing yoga because it makes my muscles feel good after a workout, helps the flow of oxygen, limbers me up, helps my spine and back muscles, it's a great supplement. I don't buy into the yoga dogma crap. It's totally unnecessary to use yoga and turns people off because pretentious tarts.
YRG/DDP Yoga is my go to.

Get a job you homo. Not every one has the time to have multiple hobbies.

If you have time to jerk off you have time for anything.