Who else squats on the toilet? been doing it for 23 years

who else squats on the toilet? been doing it for 23 years..

i also can't bear to wear clothes while on the toilet. anyone else do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you also shave all the hair off your body before you can shit?

I saw this on Veeky Forums 4 or 5 months ago so I just stuffed a stool underneath my toilet to squat on. Haven't stopped since. Hemorrhoids are gone, don't have to strain as much, comfy af. 10/10 would recommend.

Also I like pooping naked too. Makes me feel cheeky.

I've heard of someone doing this, slipping, and slicing their shit open. I'm not all about that so I just sit like a pleb.

And yeah, being naked is preferable but disrobing and rerobing is too much of a hassle. A good shit should only take like a minute anyway.

Shaving your ass does help significantly with wiping though.
Not that anyone who squats to shit would know anything about wiping though.
(pic related)

I used to do this when I was kid and then I cracked the seat.

I take my pants and underwear completely off if i'm at home, like to spread my feet out more.

Maybe you need more fiber?

This is true. I shaved my ass once and the difference is huge, always keep my ass hair short now.

>anyone else do this?
no you fucking weirdo

Yes. I usually poop in the shower pr into a styrofoam bowl then dump it into the toilet and wash my asshole in the shower. Porcelain toilet can beak and seriously injure you, and I like to have a full squat with feet on the floor, would not use one of those stools where you get a partial squat and then your anus is like on the toilet seat.

most of the world shits this way, just that Americans toilets are unhealthy

>Maybe you need more fiber?
Well, if I did, I don't anymore. It worked. Squatting to poop ended the problem.

Let me reiterate: no you fucking weirdo

who the fuck shits like that except for 3rd world countries where they cant afford toilets.

He's right though. Most of asia has squat toilets, and I've seen them in france and italy.

me too, i get completely naked at home when i poop. i cant even wear socks. i get goosebumps all over me whenever im wearing clothes and pooping. it feels so unnatural to wear clothes while doing it

How do you shave your ass hair?
Legit question

Let me reiterate: Most of the world shit in natural squatting position, first worlders it is weird to them since they have been conditioned to poop in the same position like sitting in a chair

I don't doubt that the world will wake up soon, and before long all new toilets in USA and Canada will look like this except in the handicapped accessible toilet.

There's no trick. Use a razor. I squat in the shower. It isn't hard at all.

squat and jam an electric beard trimmer up in there

yeah ive seen them in italy too, but only in really old houses. In japan for example they have these high tech toilets

I was always afraid to shit on my legs or something and i always pee while i shit so i had to watch out not to piss in my pants. Im gonna stay with regular toilets

What I do, is just squat on a stool. You're basically still sitting, but you're in the squat position. No muss no fuss.

which non gay person would want to shave his ass?

yeah but i would have to undress completely everytime to not pee my pants or i have to press my dick really far behind

What? Just how are you planning on doing this? Just sit down normally and prop your feet up, then, if you're so inclined, lean forward a little bit. That's literally it. Why are you being so difficult?

I squat on normal toilet. I'm slav tho. With self diagnosed OCD.
Anyway, my squat form is perfect and I'm not even gopnik.

>I like to have a full squat with feet on the floor
like that would save you if it broke. It brakes - you're falling down onto razor sharp pieces. Anyway, those things brake mostly from old age, so I would be hesitant to use 50 years old toilet.

your ass would have to be humongous not to fall into in such a position

I don't think it's humanly possible to make this any easier: It's the same as sitting. THE SAME. Here, a diagram:

You can do this with any stool.

also, how big is your fucking toilet?

>too natural

I think it's supposed to be a joke- because he's pooping outside.

I sit down because I'm a proud Roman and not a barbarian pleb .

Is that skeleton trying to seduce me? Because I have to say, it's kinda working.

look how much fun she is having. I'm never having that much fun while taking a shit. I think I might have to buy one of those.

>who else squats on the toilet?
>who else squats
>squats
Dangerously close to leg day bro. Nice try

not gonna happen people dont have the mobility for it sadly

I've squatted on the toilet seat since I was a toddler

Just seemed more natural and I can't stop even now when I'm 6ft and 180lbs

>who is scooby

JUST

you don't shave your asshole?? it makes for great wiping, easy clean up

you shave only your asshole? doesnt it looks weird? I used a bidet when i lived with my parents but here i dont have one and usually hang my ass over the bathtub and use the showerhead to get my asshole crispy clean. Its next to the toilet so i can easily switch over when my shit is too sleazy

>no blood at all around the toilet
100% legit

I shit naked too
Don't squat though

>eliminate
kek

xD

>right side of toilet is ubroken
>right side of buttocks shredded like she sat on a claymore

seems legit

literally this

I use a small stool, so not quite as good form, but the same principle. Also I feel the stool lean is much more comfortable.

I just imagined one of those videos that are just a series of pictures of someone taken every day in the same position. I had a good laugh imagining a video like that showing the transition from a little kid to a hairy grown man squatting on top of the toilet.

what a colorful imagination

Recently came back from Saudi Arabia which had these kind of squat toilets along with toilet paper and the water hose every where. I SWEAR TO GOOD ANYONE WHO DOES NOT SHIT THIS WAY IS DOING IT WRONG.

I have seen the light. Best shits of my life, every shit was better then the next. Even though I got diarrhea I still had the easiest shits. Your anus is so close to the hole when you squat that even the most explosive diarrhea is contained and goes straight to hole.

Does not hurt your knees at all unless your a cripple, even then there are still plenty of barbarian toilets to use. The walls are close so you can use them as a brace.

Extremely easy to get used to. your shits plop out so smoothly and swiftly in 30 secounds you are done shitting. Then use 1 or 2wipes of tp to clean the excess. Then you use the water hose and your hand, YES YOUR HAND THE MUSLIMS WHERE RIGHT. ITS LIKE CLEANING YOUR ANUS IN THE SHOWER.

YOU COME OUT OF THE WASHROOM SQUEAKY CLEAN WITH EMPTY BOWELS.

I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SHIT. FUCK FUCK FUCK YOUR SITTING TOILETS AND CLEANING YOUR BUTTHOLE WITH DRY TP FUCK YOU BARBARIANS PRAISE ALLAH.

just finished washing some It's Always Sunny and read this in Mac's voice

>Worry that these toilets become popular and I am forced to shit squatting or that they are offered as an alternative to normal toilets in certain areas
>Have dreams about shit hitting my ankles and white shoes
>Walk out
>"OH GOD LOOK user YOU GOT SHIT ALL OVER YOUR SHOES AHHAHAHAHA"
>Lower my head in the absolute shame I brought to myself and family
>Realize my girlfriend is in the line up for the squatting toilet
>Ask her how long she'll be
>"You go ahead, CHAD is in line for tickets and I think I'm gonna just hang out and watch with him after he's done squat pooping also"

Couldn't you just lean forward?
What if you fell?

Despite my belief that it's way overpriced, I love the fuck out of my Squatty Potty. And I prefer to be naked as much as possible, so I de facto shit naked at home almost all the time. Wearing clothes isn't a big deal or anything, I just prefer to not wear them.

She's also wearing pants while shes shitting. You should try that too

how the fuck does one shave ones ass?

>pooping with clothes on
i dont understand how people can do this.
i stand and shit naked

i fucked her ass

>I take my pants and underwear completely off if i'm at home, like to spread my feet out more.

Totally this. Narrow stance shitting is terrible. I hate having to shit in public restrooms where I can't take my pants off

Sleep tight, pooper.

hahahaha

That would actually make sense though as it would be the unbroken shard of porcelain that did the slashing.

Still totally a fake but it would far more likely to get a deep gouge on the right side than on the left.

If I take off that kitten, will it still be cute?

>implying americans can even squat down

I do this sometimes but I dislike how it makes the water splash your ass

i tried to shit like this and just got shit all over the toilet seat

felt good tho

I use a little stool when Im home, and also get naked.

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT
my little brother has been doing this all his life

Even though this is fake, you don't squat on the toilet. You're just asking to slip and bust your face, or worse slip your foot into the shit you just dropped off.

I get totally naked to shit, do some people not? not only is that disgusting but it seems really restricting. I don't put my feet on the toilet but I do get on my toes and bend forward a lot into a squat-like pose.

i squat whenever i need to pick something up off the ground. anyone else?

I have a squatty potty, shit just falls out of me when I use it it's great.

Yes. I laughed when I noticed nearly every asian person did that. Then I tried it and realized it's easier.

this is why I take a shit in a styrofoam bowl and then dump it in the toilet

Honestly my heels come up off the ground when I squat to take a shit. I have mastered the art of the flat foot squat, but use it only as fitness exercise- I tried to shit that way once and threw my back out

no
you
fucking
weirdo

>PRAISE ALLAH

converted by a fucking toilet
truly, islam is a pestilence

What about public restrooms? Sometimes you gotta catch a flight and there's no time to get undressed.

Anyone else's dick always hit the inside of the toilet when shitting?

forreal tho

aso you never accidentally throw dat ass in anyone's face

I dont have a stool to squat on so I just lift up my heels and it helps a bit.

I agree with a lot of the anons in the thread about not wearing clothes while shitting too, its just so annoying to have pants restricting my legs.

I tried to do this once and I broke my towel rack trying to balance

I would try this, but I don't understand how you don't get shit and piss on your pants

(Amerifit here)

youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM

If those pants have the asshole cut out, I would like to see more of her

Buncha small dicks here

I flop it over. Why the fuck would you keep it inside??

And I'm pretty small at 5.11 inches. I can't imagine why would someone keep it hanging on the inside of the toilet.

Islam is a religion not spread by the way of the sword but instead by the way you go shit

DISGUSTENG

>A good shit should only take like a minute anyway.
W-what?

I always need around 10 minutes.

ill poop naked on the airplane and wont flush

I deadlift when I pick something up from the ground.

>doesnt it looks weird?
Aside from gay parades, I don't show it around.

The question is - how do you know?

DO NOT SQUAT AND POOP

I literally just tried this and I shit on my balls a bit.

I'd say a bout 50% of my poop dribbled onto my balls.

See pic related. DO NOT DO IT.

That's what you get for quarter squatting, you pleb

Depending on where you are, squat toilets are on the decline. In Japan the only places you're lucky to see them are in rural areas or in the airports, where they're kept mostly as a curio for tourists.