I just want to lock her in a basement force GOMAD and strong lifts on her. Over and over again

I just want to lock her in a basement force GOMAD and strong lifts on her. Over and over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/3wm9v6/eugenia_cooneyemo_anorexic_youtuber_fat_pussy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenorrhoea#Low_body_weight
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rgs8LMFo7m51wUdnhKA43nErTdveJ7cVazA5j7I-e2c/pubhtml
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>strong lifts.

Meme routine. Why not SS?

watching the tears well up in her eyes as pint after pint of whole milk enters her and the shaking of fear as she's pushed towards the squat rack

does she suck good dick?

Compared to her, Auschwitz was a Fat camp.

>I just want to lock her in a basement and rape her Over and over again.

FTFY

No arms

them unides barely fit her

desu this

t. summerdyel.

That comes after she's gained 25lb of lean mass

user with the pussy slip, cone through

You can probably find that here
m.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/3wm9v6/eugenia_cooneyemo_anorexic_youtuber_fat_pussy/

I don't care what any of you fags say, I think she's beautiful and I'd be honoured to crush her puss

Absolutely disgusting

I genuinely knew her for several years, stopped frequently talking in march. We met through a mutual youtuber, ask me anything.

Is she natty?

Obviously we need her day to day schedule. Haven't you been reading through the thread?

She actually just wants to maintain her current weight. She is aware she has massive problems but thinks if she gains weight, she'd lose her fanbase.

She skypes with other youtubers fairly regularly, a few from the US and over here across the pond (The UK)

How dirty/slut she is, tell all the little details

She doesn't write anything particularly bad. The only thing I can really think of is her describing the fact she doesn't get periods anymore. Boring, I know.

shes probably sterile

So she's hit menopause already?

girls that are too thin stop having periods

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenorrhoea#Low_body_weight

Almost certainly - At the start of this year, she weighed 67lbs.

She tried to explain that a function of her brain stopped working regularly after a while and the doctor says it may return if she becomes a healthy weight.

Not menopause. That's when she no longer has eggs to ovulate. Her body doesn't get an adequate amount of energy to operate, let along replace her uteral lining every month. It's put pissing blood on hold as it has more important shit to worry about

30kgs, I can lift her with one arm lmao

Mirin dedication to cut, looking crazy defined, bones are popping and rattling with fullness.

Is she actually a virgin? I remember seeing one of her videos a while ago where she said she has never had sex before.

She looks criminally malnourished, why haven't the police force fed her

shes not a fucking virginn lol who would believe that shes clearly very fond of dick

>force GOMAD
I can't imagine a torture worse than this, the army should do this to terrorists.

Ayy lmao, the only place with meat she has left

Are those her roast beef flaps

God i want to do her
What is wrong with me

I dunno, I feel like she's cute in that if you fuck her she might die kind of way. She's basically that weird level of freaky looking that she's kinda sexy.

I wewd bruh

doesn't matter all of her pelvic muscles have withered away to nothing so she could probably take a fist easy

>but thinks if she gains weight, she'd lose her fanbase.
That's fucked up.

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

How tall is she?

That is probably true though, she's a pretty average person personality wise so her viewership comes from people who have a fetish for her. I remember the video I watched of her was her walking in high heels that were these giant weird platform thing with no heel so it was like a goat hoof, it was sexy in a weird way. Her talking was pretty whatever, the typical thing you hear in small talk.

Thanks for the obligatory roast beef sandwich.

who gives a shit she's not any more unhealthy than the average american who is 60 pounds overweight

ROAST BEEF
O
A
S
T

B
E
E
F

LOL

Holy shit, thought this thread died. I'll continue to answer questions I know about her.

She is not.

After this video came out, she frantically decided to look up copyright laws and was one of the main reasons most cut off contact with her within the skype group.

It is. It is an odd case - She denies having annorexia, but confirms her fanbase likes her for her body.

christ i was concerned for those wrist joints

>the main reasons most cut off contact with her
Because she had an accidental vag slip? That's cold desu
Also does she think she's healthy? Like does she think she might die because of her anorexia?

No, because she was adamant people within the skype calls were mocking her about it.
She was right.
She was actually the biggest youtuber in our collaboration channel, so her word was pretty much law and it became a witchhunt when someone uploaded a private, 10 second audio clip of spooky scary skeletons with the picture.
This actually wasn't me, but I digress.
Yes, she does faint often and complains about constant migraines and dizziness.

I actually misread your second question - She thinks she is perfectly fine, no, she doesn't think she's gonna die and just assumes most comments about the issue are trolls and she dismisses them.

i'm sry but who is she?

thank mr skeltal

The difference between Veeky Forums and /b/. Forced exercise vs forced entry. Never ever change.

i came here for this filename

thanks for the kek,cringe,and wasting my time.

in a good way

Is she essentially a thin female weeabo?

That must be the only roast beef sandwich that's ever been in her vicinity.

I was waiting for her legs to snap

She's a literal roastie m8. Do not want.

Maybe this a bit to difficult a question to answer but was there ever an attempt to do an intervention about her anorexia?

Or is everyone close to her family, friends, just turns a blind eye to it.

And if she's worried about fans should could like do a series of her admitting she has a problem, her journey to a healthy weight, and then being an inspiring success story.

People love that shit, just look at boogie, the fat fucks has fans who adore him for being an obese failure.

GROSS her thighs are just skin-covered femur
skinny as fuck body + big ass head = that's a freaking alien

god I wanna fuk her

I want to lock catface in a lifting dungeon for 3 years and feed him nothing but protein, gear, and DNP

This

Nah dude, she's hot nothing wrong with you.

Fuck, this is my fetish.

high test AF

Holy kek that kid is brilliant

I fap every time!

Would smash honestly

Can't you do something with metal that isn't destructive instead please she looks hungry.

How do I get a body like that?

Was the roastie slip video staged, or was it truly an accident? Most of us think it had to have been on purpose. There's no way she would have missed it in post, unless she just uploads vids all willy-nilly without editing them first.

I thought it was skype and people were recording

goddamn Auschwitz mode

I don't think you've seen photographs from Auschwitz.

nah, i'd probably use and toss her around as a ragdoll/fucktoy

She looks so light i'd be like handling a cardboard cutout of someone

>It is. It is an odd case - She denies having annorexia, but confirms her fanbase likes her for her body.
If she gets that ass and nice body her fan base will explode. Anyway, tell her that, since you can contact her. Also add, that anonymous guy said it and that she can trust me, cause I'm an engineer.

Don't you dare to lift. I looked like that when I started.

I was leaving the gym the other day, saw an anorexic girl.

She was like OP's picture, but Asian. You could see all of her bones sticking out through her baggy clothing. Looked like I could wrap one hand around her thigh.

I wanted to whiteknight and ask her if she was okay, but I sperged out and powerwalked away

if these two banged i bet they'd start a fire

SS has more arm work that SL.

Been fucking around with the SL app for a while and you can add a shit load of assistance work on there. I separated squats in 5x5 low bar (max weight) and 4x10 high bar (80% of 5x5 max).

So now my Workout A is:
(squat warmup)
Low Bar Squat (5x5)
High Bar Squat (4x10)
(bench warmup)
Bench (5x5)
(row warmup)
Pendlay Rows (5x5)
Dips (3x10)
Paused Bench (3x5)
Hyperextensions (2x10)

Workout B:
(squat warmup)
Low Bar Squat (5x5)
High Bar Squat (4x10)
(OH Press warmup)
OH Press (5x5)
(ramped DL warmup)
Deadlift (1x5)
Chinups (3x10)
Close Grip Bench (3x5)
Hyperextensions (2x10)

I do chin ups and dips on off days and run 2+ miles. Still seeing gains with occasional deloads. Once things start to plateau I already have a 6 day/wk PPL program lined up here: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rgs8LMFo7m51wUdnhKA43nErTdveJ7cVazA5j7I-e2c/pubhtml