Why are boys on the coasts so much shorter and less masculine compared to real men in middle America?

Why are boys on the coasts so much shorter and less masculine compared to real men in middle America?

Where should I move if I want to be a lean muscular god that pulls all the chicks due to everyone else being a relative lazy, fatfuck with no muscles and stamina?

south texas

Midwest has more physically demanding jobs, typically. Plus people on the coasts usually have more money, meaning less hard labor for their kids. Plus, genetics. And Midwest has more all-you-can-eat buffets.

The middle American dollar is worth more than a coast dollar tho

>pulls all the chicks
those chicks you'd be pulling would also be lazy fatfucks with no muscles or stamina

Some manlet haven like Massachusetts or Maine or something

Their girlfriends will probably stand up and approach you lel

Why can't ops post actual map, this shows nothing

Seriously, Houston. Tons of transplants, but still an obese populous. If you have a bachelor's degree, you'll also look smarter than most of then

I live in Wisconsin and I am 5'11". I thought this was short but even I tower over other guys here in Madison....

where is this "middle america"?

Manlet immigrants skewing the numbers.

wops, micks and spics are manlets

Upper Midwest. Be advised that a lot of girls end up overweight and lazy as well.

>Shitsconsin

Stay the fuck out of Minnesota

Explain Maine.

No more than other places, you're dumb.

>disliking your own countrymen
america is such a shithole lol

Our states are bigger than your countries.

All the Nordic/Tectonic types settled there early on. All that pure Aryan generic genetics.

more dutch and german ancestory in the interior. the coasts have too many spics and niggers.

Not an argument

I live in Madison and I'm 6'2. Meet me at Woofs at 7.

Been there a few times. For some reason, that place creeps the fuck out of me. Not really into the bar/club scene anyway.

Why would I want to go to that back water shit hole anyway?

because the ones on the coast all probs swam in from mexico

wisconsin is objectively better than minnesota

this

I remember a map showing german immigrants and they pretty much settled in the midlands

It is. Each state is practically it's own country with different culture, jobs, people, and land.

Dat dere cornbread

>This is what muricans believe

You are a melting pot of niggers, pedros, whites, asians with slight variety. Nothing more.

Also there is no american "culture". Not anymore.

It's not. Unless you like the smell of ass, nothing, and maybe 1 or 2 good parts which are completely surrounded by shit.

Ayyy my homeboys who Milwaukee here?

Except the states do differ. A lot.

Well, no, there are regional demographic differences and regional cultures. Nobody said anything about an American culture that exists throughout America. For fucks' sake, there are distinct regions in France and Germany and you think San Francisco and Houston are the same?

There is more of a unified American culture than there was 50 years ago. Before TV and the internet our regional differences were much greater. They're still there but heavily diluted due to the idiotbox.

waukesha
also nice almost-

I'm in NYC and I'm 5'8.

In my neighborhood I'm around average, maybe a little taller than some of the adults. Feels good being in a mostly hispanic/South Asian neighorhood, alot of people are short.

Im in MA and I'm 6"3

List some statistics

Is it opposite day

>coastlets think 6'3" is tall

Tall on the coasts is 6'
Tall in middle America is 6'5

t. Well traveled

2bh the only reason MN gets such a bad rep is because more than 50% of the state's population is vacuumed into the shithole of the Twin Cities. Go an hour away in any direction and everything gets much much better.

Fuck manlets

lmao

Food doesn't go through as much shit from the FDA because it's grown there therefore it's not subject to import requirements.
If you live on the coast and get fish that's caught in your state you won't get any bullshit added to oyur food either.
FDA is literally the reason we aren't all Sweden level of height