PRICED IN
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

please explain Mercury. Why will this cause mooning?

nice just bought 5k

i agreew we going to the stars atleast, moon im not sure but a easy 20% is always nice to add

the pump and dump already happened. look at the chart. bought the rumor sold the news. you're a sucker if you go in on this.

it wont wouldve happened already.

lmao why do i laugh at this meme

Second pump is inbound, expect massive blogging and social media prescence starting Thursday morning. Devs already sending out copy on why "brave will change the way we browse."

Won't really be moon but expect 20-50% gains

give me a source on this massive social media presence for Thursday otherwise I'm going to assume your bagholding. Even the BAT reddit says it's shit and nothings gonna happen.

dont get me wrong, i love the concept of brave, but BAT never makes me shit. lots of headache for barely any gains.

I suppose you could just start googling it tomorrow morning to confirm and hope your not to late.

Im in it .00003900 so it's all profit at this point unless it really takes a shit.

>happened already.

This thing better move, I've been holding it for weeks and getting real sick of it. Its turning into OMG II

at what price did you enter to be such a whinning faggot?

@3737745
Yes

tried the browser, it was kinda shitty even if it was really fucking fast

stupid nigger

Newfag detected

>not getting the @ reference
>calls me new
Ok

>bro how could you fall for such an obvious meme on Veeky Forums? I guess this goes to show that I've been here longer than you think I have

Going to the stars, but not the moon. Is this the kind of people that buy BAT? Wtf im selling.