She did nothing wrong

She did nothing wrong.

>"My 'policy on the North'? I'll make William the Conqueror look like fucking Gandhi, that's my policy"

Based Thazza

los malvinas son argentina

Rhodesians die because she

"No"

Rhodesians die because they're Rhodesians.

These were men wae a trade!

I used to think Margret Thatcher was pretty based. But yesterday I found out she was pro keeping the Berlin wall in place.

Why did she want half of Germany to be commie?

A united Germany is a dangerous Germany

She created an environment to force all the useless eaters to either adapt or die. Pretty based.

>unite Germany
>now actually quite powerful
>can’t partition Bavaria later

British balance of power doctrine, prevent any one European nation from becoming too strong, one of the reasons for Britain's butthurt over the EU.

Yeah, expect covering high-up pedophiles, like a good cuckservative.

Poll tax was an universal failure

boipussi is extremely white and based, you fucking kike

She didn't like partitioned countries being united. Opposite reason why Ireland played a big role in German unification.

the eternal anglo being the eternal anglo
>why did they ally themselves with their century old rival France and russia who they had a few quarrels with in the 19th century in the triple entente?
>why does Belgium exist
>why does Uruguay exist

"We take Hong Kong from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. Hong Kong is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming New Territories, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For and army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great city... it will endure. Hong Kong will survive. "

What a gilf.
Thatcher Thatcher cum snatcher.

All she did was leave it to the police. Is it the PM's job to investigate pedophiles? It is the police's job, to whom she left the task. They told her the case is closed so she left it.

>Germany unites
>Europe gets destroyed

Every. Fucking. Time

doesnt explain you

>Rhodesia
>mass immigration
>N*rthern Ireland
>corporate whore who ruined the economy
All she was good for was bolstering Labour in future elections

Rhodesians never die >:(

Burger I presume? A central power in Europe is a fundamental mistake, I don't like that lady but at least she was smart enough to figure it.

She actually does look like a spooky reptilian.
What a creepy face

*vomits black bile*

‘The desire among modern German politicians to merge their national identity into a wider European one is understandable enough, but it presents great difficulties to self-conscious nation states in Europe. ‘In effect, the Germans, because they are nervous of governing themselves, want to establish a European system in which no nation will govern itself. Such a system could only be unstable in the long term.’
Margaret Thatcher

FUUCK

>super nuclear sub
what? who wrote this a 10 yo?

Keeping Berlin Wall wouldn't make DDR comunist user, it was after Autumn of Nations began, remember? Commies were starting to lose already then.

That's the reading age that The Sun needs to aim for for most of its readers.

She brought in right to buy, which was a fucking retarded policy

spbp