Seriously how do you stay on a diet? Im always getting invited out...

Seriously how do you stay on a diet? Im always getting invited out, parents always bringing leftovers home or ordering take out etc...

So when all those things happen here what you do.

You don't eat it you fucking fat piece of shit.

>letting food go to waste

>go out with friends and eat something not super fattening (fucking everywhere has some form of chicken or a salad or some shit).
>Let parents eat their leftovers
>don't order with them

Seriously how hard is it to tell your parents "Oh I was already planning on cooking something" like what you think they're gonna get fucking offended or some shit because you're costing them less money? You can still eat with them with the food you made. If you're a spaz just make up some excuse like "I'm trying to learn how to cook" or some shit.

You just do user.

you eat that shit, but you don't gorge on it...really not hard dude.

COUNT CALORES
O
U
N
T

C
A
L
O
R
I
E
S

Letting it go to waste would be you eating it, you fat shit stain.

You're wasting food by consuming more than your body needs.

This. Just say no, you don't want/need that food, learn to say no ffs.
What I think is that you actually don't have the restraint to keep eating healthy and are making excuses as to why you're still eating like shit

You fat piece of shit. I hate you and I hate all the other fucking whales that now roam freely in fit.

>HOW DO I STOP PUTTING SHIT FOOD IN MY MOUTH GUISE? HOW DO I STOP STUFFING MY FACE 24/7 WITH GARBAGE LIKE THE FAT PIECE OF SHIT THAT I AM?

Fuck you.

Why is this even a question? Why the fuck do you guys lack such basic thinking skills?

At almost any restaurant there will be SOMETHING that is low calorie you can order. When you get invited out, eat that.

When parents bring leftovers, don't eat them. They can eat them.

When parents are ordering take out, ask for something healthy or ask them not to buy you anything.

Do I need to write a retard manual like you for every situation? I honestly hope that you're just lying to yourself so you can eat more, and that you're not really this fucking stupid

i eat once a day.

>how do you stay on a diet
think of yourself as un-humanistically as possible

Yeah, for 24hs.

Learn how to cook
Learn to meal prep
Develope self control and discipline
Set a goal that you will only eat healthy food

Its called wanting to be fit more than anything else.

All my life I had one of the worst diets ever and I used to tout the high metabolism meme, as my teens ended and my twenties begun I slowly, slowly piled on the fat. I was completely unaware I thought I was just normal, I was aware of how much fat I had and how much other people had but it for some reason didn't click in my head that I'd seriously fucked up. It all started when I had some group pictures taken (which for the first time I actually looked at, usually I just say 'yeah great' then carry on whatever) and I noticed I was actually fat as fuck.

Moonface, mantits in a medium size pullover and a gut, which was so big I couldn't see my cock.

Long story short I became disgusted in myself and changed my diet and never looked back, recently started working out too. I luckily put on muscle very quick. I look fucking amazing in suits now, they look like they're bespoke.

You just have to want it enough.

I know how to cook and prep, but usually i just say fuck it and then order out.

Stop trying to help this fucking retard.

lol who hurt you fag

i do only eat once, but i have a weird schedule and drink alot. basically i hit bed at like 4am drunk, then wake up around 1pm, eat like 4 pm and thats it really. sometimes ill drunk snack at like 1am though.

>Anonymous 05/30/16(Mon)19:11:22 No.373
nigga do u hve a job?

Your kind, by existing.

Call me a fag though, go on. I'm sure that'll make up for the fact that you haven't seen your dick since highschool.

nope

lol fucking fag got triggered

its called discipline you fat twat.

(Not OP.)
Anything else you did besides changing your diet? Just curious.

>Im always getting invited out, parents always bringing leftovers home or ordering take out
This never happens to me because I have no friends.

just. say. no.

>Moonface, mantits in a medium size pullover and a gut, which was so big I couldn't see my cock.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that does the "can you see your dick" test.

Not really, just went on keto. It seems to work well for me, I never suffered any side effects even now. I haven't even had a 'cheat meal' and don't intend to.

I have a large cock which is a semi-shower, I mean of course standing perfectly upright just looking down by tilting your head slightly. Its a good test when you're fat but when you're more in shape you just pinch your abdominal fat or prod it while tensing muscles to see how far your finger goes in before it hits the muscle.

Alright, cool, thank you.

keto,
eat fatty food in calorie defecit ,feel full all day

u cant drink alcohol on that can u?

I agree with you but your logic is car wreck levels of retarded.

specific types of alcohol only like vodka or gin,those alcohol wont drip u from keto,but will halt it temporarily

oh that wouldnt work then

Go out to eat and get a healthy option dumbass.
Do research. Out with friends at Carl's jr? Turkey burgers. No fries, no soda. Get water or tea as a drink.

500 calories.

true but then i get drunk munchies

u gotta start eating other things...like dat boosy

You could just eat at maintenance for 1 day then go back on your diet. Once you know how many calories you should eat in a day and how many calories are in food, its easy to stay under. Most people get fat due to ignorance or apathy.