Used to think wheels were invented by cavemen in the prehistory or some shit

>used to think wheels were invented by cavemen in the prehistory or some shit
>they weren't invented until 3000BC

What the FUCK

>>they weren't invented until 3000BC
source?

this, you can't prove a negative.

All we know is that they were in use at 3000 BC.

>Implying muh ancestor Ug Ug didn't invent the wheel in times of dinosaurs and cavemen

Kys OP

A wheel is of no use if you have no roads. It's not as useful as it sounds. You need a lot of other stuff to make it really efficient. (Animals, wheelbarrows, coaches).

You wouldn't really need wheels until you have large scale farms and market settlements

Ug Ug is our greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat uncle you idiot

Nah the oldest date back to 4,000 BC in South Eastern Europe and Sumeria, by 2000 BC They were present in all of eurasia

You are now aware that the first wheel was most likely not used for transportation but as a potter's wheel

You don't need a road to use a wheelbarrow or any kind of cart

And niggers didn't invent the wheel independently at all kek

reminder that the american indians never invented the wheel

>Be me
>Be caveman
>Be good at making spinny circle
>Show friends
>Friends are say it good
>Friends say it help get place faster
>Die from getting eat by big lizard
>57 Billion Years later
>Some brown hairless man say he make my spinny circle
>Call it "wheel"
>gets credit
>mfw

Miss this meme

That's incorrect, they had it on toys and used them for making pottery, they just never used them for transportation since they didn't have any pack animals to use them with

Even where they did have pack animals (Andes) it was smart given the terrain to rely on them
Fun fact, 2-3kya middle eastern/north african people almost wholly abandoned the wheel with the introduction of the Camel.

Animal husbandry had to have came before the wheel OP.

Just wait till you learn when horses were domesticated.

Let me guess, the third century after JC?

Wheelbarrows actually werent invented until the late bronze age.

Not necessarily.

>Horses were domesticated 600 years after Alexander the Great, who was notable for his highly effective cavalry

I'm 99% certain some Og used logs to roll something at some point or something similar. It's not like the idea of rolly thingy make push go smooth is the necessarilly same as the wheel.

Wheelbarrows weren't invented until the Iron Age in China. People severely overestimate the simplicity of wheeled technology throughout history. A lot of this shit didn't come to anyone nearly as quickly as people like to believe it did.

You're right, the earliest discovered wheel came from a two-wheel cart. But my point still stands, you don't need a road to use one - the wheel was found in a marsh.

>the wheel was found in a marsh.
It's really hard to sink a cart in a road but really easy to sink it in a marsh

And yet they used carts in a marsh where the only transport routes were by logboat.

Find it hard to believe. That's like THE reason the mesoamericans didnt use the wheel. Too much marsh jungle and mountain.
As for Mesopotamia, if you are going to move shit over sand you are better served using a sled than a wagon

Look up where the oldest discovered wheel was found

>Horses were domesticated 600 years after Alexander the Great, who was notable for his highly effective cavalry
He was great because he was able to command wild horses during his invasion of Parthia

>times of dinosaurs and cavemen
When was this?

Maybe the wooden wheels would rot away anywhere else then a march you super retard, just because most dead whales are found on beaches doesn't mean all whales live on beaches

And? The cart wasn't brought into the marsh by accident, it was used by the people living there, "you super retard".

The invention of the wheel is only useful once you've invented the Cart.

Otherwise its just a big round nothing.