How do you subtly let an inferior male know you could physically dominate him without scaring away his female?

How do you subtly let an inferior male know you could physically dominate him without scaring away his female?

Give a very firm handshake, like painful

By flirting with his female and not taking him seriously if he does anything about it

why don't you stop trying to act like a fucking gorilla

Ignore him and only talk to his gf, as if he wasn't there

Squeeze his ballsack.

>Grip the female tight in one hand so she can't get away
>Use the other hand to beat up the physically inferior male

Kiss him on the lips.

punch him in the face and laugh like the pianoman

by being taller and bigger than him

being taller makes them have to look up to you to talk,letting them know how small they are and being bigger just seals the deal

The only way to dominate another man is through wealth.

Talk to the girl, when he yells at you ignore him, he won't yell at you, he'll politely tap your shoulder and say "excuse me sir." If the bitch leaves with you, leave her after, she's a hopper and will ditch you for someone else.

Just act aggressive towards him. If he ever asks if you have a problem or challenges you, just laugh in his face. I've had a problem with this chicks ex, he stares me down and acts aggressive so I just do the same to him, bump shoulders with them if they're in your way. Let them know you won't back down no matter what. It helps if you're physically larger than them.

Challenge him to 5 seconds of slap boxing

This, I heard Tobey Maguire once tried to get someone to bark like a dog, while on all fours, for money. Alpha af

Fuck him in the ass. It's not gay if it;s done to establish dominance.

Which species? I've successfully cucked a pigeon, a badger, a ladybug, a dog, and a newt.

Beta male detected. Enjoy raising my kids. At least they'll be cuter than yours would be.

This is true in the big picture and is the reason why poorfags are so bitter and Rich Piana makes a big deal out of looking like he's got money. If he lived in a trailer he would have way fewer viewers.

What the fuck, that's kinda messed up

I just hope you realize that if the girl leaves him for you because you won a neanderthalic pissing contest, she's gonna eventually leave you for someone better as well

Just food for thought, OP. Don't try to make it a long term thing between you and her because it will fail

This is the only appropriate answer

Just fucking throw a double footed flying leg kick at him as he walks by.

Fuck him in the ass

can you fuckers stop posting fucking IS propaganda videos

i fucking hate it when overcompensating dip shits do this

This is autism don't do this.

Be 6'4 and hold eye contact.

In my experience 60% of dudes back down. The other 40% look like they have small man complex. Either way I win.

Dunno what I'd do on someone taller. It hasn't come up.

This screams insecurity.

Shook hands with this bloke I met the other week, went in for a firm but not retarded hand shake and he tried to break my hand, put a bunch of pressure on an awkward part of his hand to try to crush half way up my fingers. I laughed at him and now have zero respect for that beta faggot.

Kek.
>It doesn't work on 40% of people
>Therefore they are overcompensating

I mean i'm glad you're confident but you're also retarded.

You'd back down to a 6'7 guy so whats your point

I'm talking about other's perception, m8. How do you think a manlet sperging out to a taller guy just looking him in the eye is going to come off?

Probably like both people involved have something to prove?

Maybe. Hadn't happened though. Maybe non-manlets just don't feel like they have something to prove so the situation rarely (if ever) arises.

>Autist from last night's thread

I see you, bud.

What's the matter, guy?

Stop being passive aggressive, boss.

Do this

>Tall guy walking around staring people in the eye
>Shorter guy keeps eye contact
>Everyone around thinks the manlet is the only sperg
kek alright. Keep it up bud

sauce

No idea senpai

Well, if I saw the whole thing play out (i.e. you initiating the unreasonably long eye contact, the manlet 'sperging out'), I'd think you were both idiots.

Oh shit Make America Great Again

Call him buddy.
Focus on his girl and give him a quick "how you doing buddy?", then later go home and cry alone in bed while he gets to have sex with his gf again.

This so much, been doing this for a few years now and it gets the point across in who's in charge pretty quick.

Please stop doing this

One day you will look back on this and realise how stupid you are

>maybe

Penetrate his angus.

Grab him by the waist and kiss him passionately.

>he has to prove he's dominate by asserting it
What are you, a monkey?
Fucking pathetic

That's my fetish.

By letting him have his way with my girl. Thus I prove that I am more of a man than him.

I once kicked a guy out of a party for talking this way to a friend. Nobody like you.

TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF YOU STUPID CUNT
JFC

>insecurity - the post
Looks like this little beta got scared bretty good

Looking people right in the eyes and holding eye contact is usually a good way to keep people in check, also a strong handshake.

Learned this over the years of working construction

just like any other animal; whoever breaks eye contact first is subordinate

i learned it from being homeless tho

Wait, you're one of those guys who try to crush the other guy's hand?

Hahahaha, you Americans are so small.

>natty_vs_first_weekofTest

>grip the females hand firmly
>use it to hit the guy while yelling "male domestic abuse is real! Male domestic abuse is real!"

Lel

Only small dicked faggots think being tall proves you're superior. I don't think I would be scared of mr klinefelter when my shoulders are literally 24" wide.

>intentionally trying to figure out how to do this
you're already failing from the start

As opposed to jerking him off before he rapes your wife? Yeah I think hand crushing is better, yurocuck

You're that fucking guy.
Stop. every time you go for a vice grip handshake you immediately announce yourself as a compensating, beta manbaby

Lol manlets always trying to be big but they never ever will be

When will you lern, frodo

>trying to be big
it's called high test bone structure. The only exercise I do is muay thai and BJJ, you literally have to waste thousands of hours of lifting to look like I do.
>frodo
I'm above the American average height at 5'10 my dude

>5'10
>not a manlet

>under 8"
>not a dicklet

>im above the average American height
Yeah, but 1/2 of that is women, Bonaparte

Labklets come down to my height when I punch them in the body

Female average is 5'4.
Short or not, at least I'm high test and got a huge dick tho ;)

>81% prefers an average looking man with a large penis over a hot looking man with a small penis
>SMALL penis
well I'm 5.5" so I'm not small you fucken manlet lmao

How could they tell though without getting them naked, and the better looker gets the bitches first...

>y-yeah you're a manlet for being 5'10, the average height you hobbit LMAO
>n-no my dick is average, not small ;_;
Lanklet, when will you learn?
keep telling yourself that friend

>"Also, this study provides the first data on the accuracy of women's penis size judgments ... women tended to slightly underestimate the length of penis models after a recall delay. Women may misremember specific partners' penis attributes as smaller than they really are. This may exacerbate men's anxieties about their penis size."

In other words, women underestimate the size of a mans dick. So, if you're average, she'll think you're below average. Average is considered small to women.

This. If a genie came to me asking would I trade 1" of dick for 1 foot of height I wouldn't take it.
Having a smaller dick than someone is LITERALLY being less than a man than them. But even women can be really tall. Women can't have a bigger dick than you, however.

>mfw bottom left E

Kill yourself or become a trap, you will always be a little man.

Idk but from personal experience being tall and handsome with an average penis has always been easy mode
> I'm 6'2 5.5 incher
>less handsome/shorter friend got outed for having a huge peen
>none of girls in our friend group who know about his dick want him
>he dates average girls and has low self esteem
>all girls in friend group flirt with me, also have way hotter girlfriend than him

The trick to a hand shake dominance is to short change someone. Go in for the hand shake then clasp down on their fingers before your palms touch. Most people will think it's an accident and won't ask to shake your hand again.

>Idk but from personal experience being tall and handsome with an average penis has always been easy mode
>> I'm 6'2 5.5 incher
>>less handsome/shorter friend got outed for having a huge peen
>>none of girls in our friend group who know about his dick want him
>>he dates average girls and has low self esteem
>>all girls in friend group flirt with me, also have way hotter girlfriend than him
Is this how insecure people respond to the above posts?
Small dicks BTFO yet again

wait, so firm handshakes are bad? the fuck.

>was literally going to post this but couldn't find it again
thank you user

>hot girlfriend
>girls flirting regularly
Where did you get insecure from?

The fact that you have to make stuff up on an anonymous imageboard you sissy dicklet lmfao

This chart BTFO's me
I would still trade an inch off my height for an inch of penile

Fair enough

You would have to trade 7" of height for an inch of penis, due to averages and proportions

No, Firm handshakes are perfect, handshakes where you can feel this retard pooling all of his manlet autismo strength into his little fingers, announcing across his grip that he is insecure.

True

just stand uncomfortably close to him, look straight into his eyes and smile

no homo

you mean like Virgin Stains did with lex?
i just realised he's the real alpha

females prefer average looking with big dick since then they have realistic chances and once they get him the dick is for them only mostly, while a hot guy means way more competition, they wont even ever get him most likely

>leering at short people suddenly makes them conscious of their relative height

This thread is pure autismo, even more when you realize hat 75% are dyels

Really situational though.

Think about if the "hello ladies" was guy giving a stare and acting tough to connor mcgregor kind of guy.

Obviously everybody would think he is the sperg and trying to prove something even though he is 6'5"

Could Veeky Forums be any more insecure?

keep telling yourself that, dicklet ;)

>Minimum ideal is 7"X6.5"
Was this made by a fucking virgin? You may be able to get a 6.5 girth in 20% of girls at the most

So you are saying women will settle for average guy with big dick, even though they would prefer a hot tall guy?

Ignore him. Seriously

If you guys walk by each other chuckle and shake your head.