Okay Veeky Forums with the recent incident concerning a boy and a gorilla I've grown hatred for gorillas and people...

Okay Veeky Forums with the recent incident concerning a boy and a gorilla I've grown hatred for gorillas and people taking their fucking side. I was just wondering if it would be possible to fist fight a gorilla?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqK-hpIomEE
youtube.com/watch?v=tz0avWZoqjg
youtube.com/watch?v=pSxqTA-QgqE
youtu.be/mpYViR9MqrU
youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gg

Yeah jump on in theres even water to break your fall

B8 M8

>I was just wondering if it would be possible to fist fight a gorilla

Oh yeah, its definitely possible.

I mean, it'll kick your ass in a fight, but yeah it can fight.

>I was just wondering if it would be possible to fist fight a gorilla?

And win? No.

A spider monkey would push your shit in m8.

You've got about as much chance beating a gorilla as you do of outlifting hafthor.

nope
a man in a pith helmet will snipe it before it can touch you

Gorillas are peaceful animals, why would you fight them

How can I train my chick to have an ass like a gorilla?

I watched an anime where the guy fought a bear, gorillas are similar to bears except they are black so I'm pretty sure you have a good chance.

Yes. You will die in the process

Ok but what if we had 100 Brock lesners?

HARAMBE eats a mainly vegetarian diet of stems, shoots, & fruits and is SWOLE. You count your calories, eat your own bodyweight in milk, chicken, & brocolli and are DYEL.

someone post the story of carnage the gorilla and Veeky Forums

Yeah you could fist fight it, it would rip your arms and head off 20 seconds in, but yeah, you could fight it.

Naw, gorillas are a bit too big, try chimps instead.

COULD RICH PANINI BEAT A GORILLAMAN ?

are bout 1.75m weigh around 200kg and can lift about ten times that much

youtube.com/watch?v=NqK-hpIomEE

Fuck you edgy b8 cunt

>that gorilla's back muscles and hamstrings when he stands up
GOOD LORD
HOW DO I ATTAIN THIS

Call me an idiot, but I honestly think that with the right strategy, an elite fighter could beat up a gorilla.
Of course, one mistake and he would be fucked, but it's not like they're faster than humans so in theory it would be possible to beat the shit out of one without getting hit or grabbed.

What I'm saying is that if, say, Jon "Bones" Jones had 10 lives to do it, I would bet some money that he would succeed at least once.

>not like they're faster than humans

>faster than you
>robust skeleton can absorb far more damage
>lower center of gravity
>huge ass fangs
>being a wild animal that doesn't give a shit about honor and will go all out from the start
>takes hits from other gorillas and survives
>waaaaay fucking stronger than you

You'd get annihilated by the significantly smaller chimpanzee in a fight, against a gorilla you stand no chance of even hurting it.

They're way faster than humans and you're an idiot

Are they? In what way, speed they can run at or reflexes?
Got any videos to demonstrate that?

Considering the lanklet cousin of theirs, the chimpanzee, can rip peoples faces and noses/ears off with ease, I can probably assume the gorilla will rip your limbs off like laffytaffy.

Go for it OP.

>not like they're faster than humans

Go to youtube and search "charging gorilla"

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=tz0avWZoqjg

Dare I ask, who are these upstanding African americans?

hamstrings look more like fur than muscles in my opinion

gorillas have no souls.
no mercy
no hesitation
no regret

they are like the god of the Old Testament.

of course they'll kill you.

Yeah, ok, it's not like they're sluggish, but I haven't seen anything that looks physically impossible for a world-class striker to side-step and couterpunch.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying that a human would ever be a favourite against a gorilla, but that an upset would be technically possible, especially given that I'm not talking about locking them in a small cage and not opening it until only one is left alive, but a confrontation where the gorilla is allowed to yield, which I think could happen sooner than you expect given how animals usually prefer to intimidate each other rather than risk taking damage.

>1.75
Welp, it's over. No matter what, gorillas lost before even beginning to consider thinking of the remote possibility of trying.

"too cool" to pull up his pants. fuck this guy.

i dont think any human would stand the slightest of chance against a full grown raging silverback
perhaps agains a female gorilla
youtube.com/watch?v=pSxqTA-QgqE

how do they gorillas get so swole without even lifting?

>1.75m
When will they learn?

>speed
Gorillas are faster than Usain Bolt.

>Try chimps
Senpai, chimps hunt gorillas in the wild...

100 brock lesnars vs 10 silverbacks

the silverbacks would win.

So you're saying that under ideal conditions a human fighter could knock out silverback with one punch? A seriously doubt that... Also, gorillas are generally total bros around humans. A silverback protects the troop and it should belive you to pose a genuine threat for it to fight you, and it will fight to death

chimps will fuck your shit up so bad
>all these americans that watch UFC and think a human can beat up a chimp/gorilla
these apes have unhuman strength

How do people not know that chimps literally hunt gorillas in the wild?

I don't think 100 Brock Lesnars could take 1 silverback.

Not knock it out, but punch and kick it a few times until the gorilla no longer feels like fighting. I think it's entirely possible.

post more alpha animals please

>punch and kick it a few times until the gorilla no longer feels like fighting
I think after the first punch the gorilla already jackhammered his skull and tore off his arms

>that roid gut
>people will still claim this gorilla is natty

I didn't know this. I thought they ate bugs. Then I saw this:
youtu.be/mpYViR9MqrU

I'm still skeptical on them hunting gorillas though.

What are you guys talking about. Chimps hunt small monkeys and sometimes members of their own species, and I'd imagine they could hunt a baby gorilla but definitely not a silverback

IS THIS MAN SERIOUSLY TRYING TO FIGHT A TIGER WITH A STICK OF BAMBOO.
THE BALLS ON THIS GUY.

Yeah, but only if it's a newborn.

And the mother is nowhere near.

crazy ass pooloos

I don't think most fighters could even take on a newborn unless he was veey careful. They come out of the womb kinda strong.

Yeah sure it's entirely possible in the same sense that you could slap an elephant and it runs away. My point was that if you get a silverback to fight you, it would be defending its troop and it will stand its ground

Think of it this way.

You are designed to punch and kick people.
You are designed to make tools to kill animals and people.

The gorilla is in the zoo because it's made to be big to fight other gorillas and predators. A gorilla doesn't even have the level of fine muscle control you do.

Also he's got a tiny penis.

A fair fight with a gorilla requires a spear or at least an axe. That thing can flip trucks and smash reinforced glass.

You have brain. Use big brain to kill lesser ape. You walk on two feet so you can carry pointy stick and sharp rock

Sadly that's all he could do

RIP in peace jimmy rustles

Hm, i guess then the human isn't a masterrace, like many people say.

If we evolved from apes then why are we so weak?

well not really, human IS masterrace because of our brain, we could easily kill all gorilla's if we wanted too. but that's not the point of this thread

Because we traded strength and speed for dexterity and endurance, and it somehow fucking worked long enough to utilize more advanced tools.

LMAO

L M A O
M
A
O

we have common ancestors, we didn't evolve from these apes

We spent our energy developing brains, using tools and running

>masterrace
>there is at least one animal that you can't kill with your bare hands
Choose one

Hajime no ippo? It was takamura I'm sure

how would you kill a whale with your bare hands?

Every fighting style includes some form of blocking or changing the direction of your enemie's strike. Try changing direction or outright blocking a strike from a 200kg animal with over 7'6 arm span. When a gorilla is outside of your strike zone, you're still 1-3' in his.

I would crawl into his mouth and find the way to his heart and then punch against his heart until he dies.

We share ancestors. We don't actually come from gorillas or chimps or anything. We developed fine motor skills, while they developed brute strength.

That's kind of weird when you think about it. Tools are still relatively recent. How did humans survive long enough on rock spears in the wild against gorillas, lions, tigers, etc? Because it's not like we had iron machetes or anything back at the dawn of mankind.

The same way prey animals survive today, by avoiding predators. We did use stones and sticks and worked in groups. Some humans got killed but there were enough survivors for mankind to move on. It's worth mentioning the primitive man controlled fire at least 400 000 years ago and that's definitely an advantage

Though it is somewhat remarkable. A lot of animals that are often the prey of other animals have babies in litters rather than just one. So it was more expect that a lot might not survive for very long.

Though that is right, a group of people with rocks wouldn't be fun to go up against.

Can someone pls post the post where Veeky Forums thinks it can fight a tiger, than someone copys the post about a tank.

a gorilla isn't going to fucking spar with you or follow mma rules. it'll just charge at you and mow you down

I am sure I can take a hippo down. They are just fat, meek, pussies. No wonder why man is king of the jungle. Other animals are you even trying?

You fucking idiot, even if this guy side stepped and punched the gorilla the gorilla wouldn't feel shit.

It would be like punching steel, he would break his arm punching the angry rippling mass. And then the gorilla would

You would use your weight advantage and stomp that fucker into the ground? I can see that happen.

They don't call the land of the free heavy weight champions of the world for nothing. We are number one.

How are gorilla fit as fuck? What are their routines and diets?

>wild ancient gorilla accidentally walks into human territory while looking for bugs or fruit
>gets pelted to near death with rocks by angry drunkards eating moldy fermented fruits
Maybe that's why gorillas and other chimps became strong. Our ancestors were bullies. Africa was like primordial Philadelphia and the other animals went savage because we used our dexterity to be assholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
gets good like 30s in

A gorilla would rip you into pieces because they have way less grey matter. A human would be lucky to survive a chimp attack, let alone a gorilla. Look up how the nervous system is different in them compared to us.

Geneticsx24xf

i wish i could lift as much
brehs we should start gorilla worshipping cult

Anyone who thinks Gorillas are slow please look at this video. You aren't side stepping or dodging shit. Their arm span is long as fuck, and they are still pretty damn dexterous themselves for their size. That gorilla threw like 4 hooks in a second there. Each one of those would have broken a humans bones.

actually humans evolved to throw shit.
that is quite literally what we were when we were less than human. to other species, we were the mongols.

Humans evolved a butt and the ability to throw shit far and accurately. We actually, factually evolved to lift heavy, hard objects and throw them at things.

Top it all off, we're persistence predators. So we could throw shit at things to make it mad enough to attack and burn energy or run away, while we just dodge around in the forest like a bunch of grey hounds with slingshots.

We are trolls, through and through.

>Where's the zookeepeerrrrrrs

Fuck I hate American women.

speaking as an American, I don't understand what happened.

Yeah sure American men often seem stupid too, but what is wrong with our women? they're like giant children.

sure

africans are literally smarter than you

Anything is possible if you believe strong enough.
Also with GOD all things are possible.