Veeky Forums all i could think about was you guys when talking to this girl...

Veeky Forums all i could think about was you guys when talking to this girl. She literally has no interests or hobbies besides shopping. Why don't women have any substance. If she wasn't so hot I would have dropped her ages ago but I'm struggling to stay motivated to even talk to her.

>how to find an interesting girl

Because women are experts at living in the moment. They don't care about the past or the future they only care about what makes them the happiest right now

>having fake interests and hobbies just to seem interesting

i totally vibe with this chick, she's chill and does what she wants, you're the autismo one famalamadingdong

They don't need substance. Hot girls enjoy life knowing a guy will throw his money at her. They don't need a brain beyong shopping and breathing

Wait what? I'm the autismo one because this girl has literally nothing interesting to say? Ok thanks brah.

It is an actual problem, every girl seems to be interested only in fb, tv shows and shopping, thats all, no hobbies, no sports, no activities. Before I've found my currents gf I was on dating site and chatted like a hundred girls over the course of 6 months, only like 10 of them could keep up the conversation. I tried dating some of them and half of them still turned out to be interested only in parties and social media. So if you try too meet girls on tinder, be ready that 9 out of 10 will be like her. I think if you want a gf, not just a hook up, its better to meet girls at social events like specific concerts, movies, or any place you like going to yourself, even the gym.

I feel you OP.
The irony for me, is that I always considered myself to be a boring person that has nothing going on in his life. But compared to how bland most girls are, I feel like mr. personality.

Every girl i have met or dated seems to have no passions. They may like things such as books (get that one a lot) but they are unable to tell me why they enjoy them, there is no passion in it for them.

Im the first to admit my hobbies are autistic as fuck (vidya, battletech and i collect 20s-50s pin-up art) but at least i care about them and can talk for hours about why i enjoy them.

It just seems that women are obsessed with everyone elses lives rather than living their own.

I hope you are good looking because you are going nowhere with that shitty banter

This is why you just spen little tyme with them just sex then go hang out with ur friends women are boring

> just be chill
Chill

If I may critique your technique for a moment: You're asking too many questions and coming across too much as a 'nice guy'

If you want a mate you find a guy, you have common interests etc with guys. If you want a fuck you go for a girl, women offer nothing, literally offer nothing other than sex. That's all they are on the planet for, if you want marriage you find one you can put up with.

>That's all they are on the planet for
This might be true but they are doing a terrible job at that too

Because the don't have substance to get guys to flock to them.

No one ever calls them on being vapid boring husks of a person, if anyone does their fellow hens will starting bawking that consist of putting down the attacker and reassuring the victim that they're perfect despite the fact they live to fucking buy material goods.

Hot men can be the same but it's less common because the guy has to be extremely hot to be treated like that while the bar for a woman is much lower.

>despite the fact they live to fucking buy material goods.
Upside down satan has a point
There was a study a few years back iirc showing that women provide most of the consumption in our society either primarily through shopping or secondaliry through being the person responsible for family expenditure

I just chill - women 2016

>feeling pleasure/contentment from buying material possessions that serve few if any purposes

Fuck this gay earth I just want to live in a barrel and jerk off in the street.

I just chill - women any year

this

>haha yeah my whole reason for existence is to buy more pointless shit

absolutely PATHETIC mate

Dont you think an amphora would be better

"I exist, isn't that enough?" - womankind since fucking Eve.

"It is" - mouthbreathers since the dawn of time

you're not even thinking rationally, that reply was dramatic
you're not either
>needing things from people
theirs your mistake, you're expecting something out of this girl, instead of talking through technology ask her out on a date where emotions and real interaction is involved, that might make things more "interesting" for you buddy

>20s-50s pin-up art
nice hobby bro

It's because men are terrible at being men.

Seriously. Stop giving these vapid whores any attention.

>she's chill and does what she wants
Yeah, and what she wants to liver her life with no passion filling the void in her soul with material possessions. Chill in hell faggot.

When you're right, you're right.

There's blood on everyone's hand in this instance.

Fuck I think this is turning me into a feminist because I want equality of the genes to be the kind of equality that is "welcome to earth mother fucker, you want something? Fucking work for it"

But maybe that's just part of the issue maybe it's just women don't want anything they're just fine with existing.

Hunter males and gatherer females, millions of years later and we're still just fucking cave men with less hair and nicer clothes.

Feminists don't want equality mate. They already have that, they want dominance.

Do you know what Game theory is?
In our case its that we need ALL men to start making demands and stop being stupid shits

Problem with dating online right now is that a small minority of men carpet bomb women with messages and attention and this causes two problems
(i) Women get the sense that they only need to wait for guys to message them
(ii) Other guys are forced to play the same numbers game to compete

We are human beings and we adapt to the situation at hand, this is what it has led us to right now

Holy shit, when did Veeky Forums become /r9k/?

That post about the barrel was a historical reference, (presumably) not an actual goal.

this thread is full of cringe. wanna know why you dont get any pussy? its because you guys complicate things and are so fucking neurotic that you cant just be with the moment and relax for once

Diogenes nigga

>what is a discussion
Well done cunt trying to look alpha on the Internet. You're prjbably the biggest cock sniffrler here

I'm friends with two based as fuck girls.
They're both into travelling (which really is the number 1 chick interest)
But one's into heaps of adventure type sports- so snowboarding, rock climbing, surfing, water skiing.
The other is into shooting, camping, hiking, 4x4 driving, that sort of shit.

They're both completely disinterested in me and have a million beta orbiters. First one is almost asexual and the second is just into guys who are intrinsically alpha.

Meanwhile, bimbos think I'm amazing.

>First one is almost asexua
Maybe there is a correlation?
Girls who are boring and dont have any interests are more into dating, girls who have interests realize how easy getting guys is so they just dont?

Who knows

Oh absolutely. The first world woman is as equal as it gets (there's pockets of chauvinism like anything but that's more on the extreme and rare side) it's now their choices leading them to not getting preferential treatment because they're equal.

So they want the perks and benefits that a hard working (or born into it as a handful are) men have, the benefits that being a woman get ,and they just want it, not a single ounce of effort should be exerted.

That video of the fat land screaming and jiggling flab all about is the fucking poster child of modern feminism. Whining, crying children.

I'm a boring as fuck guy that barely goes outside yet I dont give a fuck about women

>having a conversation this fucking boring on Tinder

Dude she gets asked 'where do you work? what kind of stuff are you into? what kind of music do you like?' about 50 times a day on Tinder.

It's boring for her. It's boring for you. Neither of you really care about anything you are saying.

Tease her. Confuse her. Be surprising, be unapologetic.

Fucking weak game man, 3/10

Women aren't usually hard-working intellectuals because it's easier for them to get what they want through social machinations (bitches stay scheming) and riding the coattails of the best men they can get their vaginas on. That's just the way it is. Men for their part are motivated by a need for success. Success means being better than other men, which means being stronger, smarter, and ESPECIALLY more virile. So basically the vast majority of us are just taking the path of least resistance to fucking the most attractive person possible.

In short, the golden rule is, when it comes to sexual and social success, women are either fucked or set for easymode from the moment they're born. Men have hard work to compensate for being unremarkable physically or mentally.

LOL funny thing is that she started talking to me first and she asked what I do for work. I was just returning the question.

>implying i'm trying to game her and not just finding out if she is worth my time

Nice try m8.

dude you won't find out if you don't get her interested. how do you think conversations work? you won't get to any valuable information if she doesn't keep talking to you, and if you're not engaging, why should she reveal what makes her special?

I'm very aware of how conversations work and there is no issue with keeping her engaged. She pretty much replies instantly even if I haven't responded in hours. She's keen as fuck. Your basing your comments on two back and forth texts that were taken out of context from a much larger conversation to prove a point. Not every girl is special you beta.

She wants you to ask her for dinner or sex

Yeah we'll see. I'm out of town for two weeks so i'm really just filling in time in my hotel room. If she lifts her game she might make the roster.

nigga please i didn't even talk to you until that message, and of course not all girls are special. but how are you supposed to find out if they are if they don't talk to you? and taking into consideration that she DOES talk to you, and you don't like her, why haven't you aleady dropped her? there's sperm receptacles and then there's amazing companions that also serve as sperm receptacles. just go drain your balls in her when you feel the need and stop worrying about finding "the one."

What.the.actual.fuck. When did i say anything about finding "the one". I just wanted someone interesting to talk to and thought of Veeky Forums when this chick said her only interest was shopping. You need to get your autism under wraps.

And travelling and fucking chad

>20s-50s pin-up art
Can you post some?
Would like to see.

Thats how its always been though.
Men compete for women thats how it is

Nah that shit is too hard work.
You think she cares about how funny you are?

Whats bad about traveling? I love it myself and its great if a girl loves seeing new places and can pay for her trips. Also I'm far from chad, I'm builtfat and probably 7/10 face, I'm just not socialy autistic and can talk to girls.

>i collect 20s-50s pin-up art)

I fucking love this style. 10/10 would listen to you talk about it for hours.

Travelling is just super fashionable and status projecting on social media so thats why they like it.
They couldnt give a fuck about the places theyrr going to

True but earlier you were competing with guys in your close area and there were barriers of entery such as having the guts to talk the the girl in question
With technology and how things are set up right now youd have to compete with guys all over the globe essentially for the girl you want since they all have access to her and can talk to her
And that whole carpet bombing technique isnt really helping since all it does is block out messages from other guys so noone gets the girl

Go read up on Nash equilibrum, prisoners dillema or even watch the move A beautiful mind. It all touches on how competing this way is ineffective for all guys and we are basically devolving into a crab mentality where its not about succeeding but screwing the other guys over

Not everyone travels just for status, I travel with my gf and we barely post anything on fb.

Women are shit

There is no solution though. People arent gonna follow the "mathematically efficient" method.

>2016
>not being a MGTOW

>besides lifting what are you into
>I post on a montenegrin sheep appreciation forum

Somehow this is more normal?

Well there IS a solution but like you said, people wont follow it
We are boned basically but there is some hope that the market always corrects itself in some ways so maybe the dating market will aswell...sadly it will most likely be because most men die off in some horrible way so thats hardly good

I don't really see the problem. 99% of the guys i know spend 90% of their free time in front of CS:GO and league of legends. If you guys think the average man spend their free time hiking, reading books and several other interesting hobbies you're dead wrong.
Im like the most interesting guy in my class and all i do is gym, program and sometimes read interesting wikipedia articles.

>girls who go on dating sites
m8

If a girl can't find a guy IRL shit's up.

Like 5 years ago m8

You need a new circle of friends

>asking what she is into
Everything women do in their life is for the sole purpose of getting social bonus points and having others be jealous of them.
Roasties know nothing else and don't enjoy innocent things that won't involve receiving attention

chances are you are awful at conversation and can't ask meaningful enough questions to get adequate responses. Don't immediately get defensive and aggressive just consider it.

>Why don't women have any substance
They do not need to. You think fight for her vaginas without it.
Also, this is why most women want to make kids and take care of them.

I've realised after being in a 6 year relationship, expecting interest or hobbies or conversation out of a girl will just lead to disappointment.

All you should look for in a woman is that she sucks your dick everyday like a champ, is dtf whenever and can cook and clean. That's all we expected out of women before and we were right.

You need male friends to challenge you mentally.

Your attached image of a child posing as an adult is perfectly apt for the contents of your post.

t. woman

Man, I wish.
That would mean my esoteric hobbies would actually be an attractive feature.

He is right.
Want interesting friend with whom you can talk about different topics - male.
Want some pussy to fuck - women.

>"I just go with the flow"
>"vibes"
>"see where it goes"
>"traveled to find myself"

>esoteric hobbies
>man
Kek.

My girlfriend is my best friend. She became my best friend after we dropped a ton of acid together. Perhaps OP should try that.

I don't get what you're trying to say

Not like girl need to think about future. Just find some successful men and you are safe.

>My girlfriend is my best friend.

>acid
DUDE LMAO

then why would they marry disgustingly ugly rich dudes?

And then people wonder why theres a "Pay Gap" when it comes to gender. Aside from the field women choose to pursue a career in, most make poor daily life choices.

>My girlfriend is my best friend.
Sounds like
>My mother is my best friend.

My mom is pretty alright, too. She knows I use drugs. I went for a walk with her yesterday and I think we have a pretty solid relationship.

Traveling with women is unbearable, they love to think they like to travel and are good at it, but they aren't. They get cold so easily, hungry, need to use the bathroom, can't go with missing a night of sleep, it's unbearable

Just use the girl for sex. Get your FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT dialed in and be a straight to the point asshole. Works at least 80% of the time.

>Talks to one girl
"Why don't women have any substance?!"

this, I might even be interested in something here that's not lifting or vidya related.

>You need male friends to challenge you mentally.
I hope you'll find friends who'll make you feel mentally challanged.

fucking kekd

Women are fucking dumb, what else is new?

Jesus christ, you guys manage to blame women for everything. If she's a shallow vapid cunt, then stop talking to her. Guys like you that keep on forcing a useless and stupid conversation like that are part of the reason women like this exist. She's dumb, has nothing to bring to a relationship and has the ambition of a fucking goldfish - why would you want to date her?

Find a hobby that involves other persons and talk to them. Go and participate in said activity with them, make friends, meet new people and enjoy your own life. Women will flock to you.

I've found that any girl is interesting as long as I keep the conversation on the most important thing in life. Me.

That's adorable. This thread is the definition of henpecking. Also, we have no idea what op looks like and all but one person took his side. Such victim mentality and rationalization on Veeky Forums, it's basically the original tumblr.

Might sound narcisstic but it's a great move. Most people who don't like talking about themselves don't mind or might even enjoy having you as their conversation topic.

Amen

Learned it the hard way though

Are those live hamsters or something?

Fucking psycho.

more like puppies m8