How much do you have to lift before you're allowed to talk to girls at the gym?

How much do you have to lift before you're allowed to talk to girls at the gym?

1,2,3,4 and under 12% bf

thanks m8
almost there

HEIGHT FACE FRAME x life

is 1/2/3/4 really ideal
and should that be for 1rm

No worries mate, good luck, don't splerg

I always thought it was for reps

otherwise anyone could walk into the gym and start talking to girls if it was only 1 rep

you just have to be able to lift about ~150 lbs and you can leave with any girl you want (unless you're about that high test life)

tfw my 1rm dead is well under 4pl8

Well you can whenever you want to.
Im siting in a wheelchair, im new to the gym (since 1 month there), have fucked 2 Girls but talked to like 20-25... Next month i want to fuck a tleast 3 more

3 plate bench, 4 plate row, 6 plate dead. And then finally a cougar said hey.

Forget to say, im going there everyday.

so if a girl is wearing headphones you should never ever talk to her?

no, im the wheelchair man from above.
You can talk whenever you want to her.
Have done it, she takes the handphones off and talked to me... then i made her smile

>some hours ago this girl I know from work is talking to me
>In the rest period of my bench press
>I'm actually getting annoyed because this conversation rakes longer than usual.
>She is interrupting my workout and the gym is almost close
Am I making it or something?

You're joking right? I only know 3 other guys in the gym who have hit 1/2/3/4. They're all DYEL af but v stronk.

4 plate deadlift is confirmed for hardest

kekeroni 4pl8 deadlift is easy. 2pl8 bench is hardest. Long armed manlet checking in.

I guess the gf for me

i know skelly ass, manlet nigger gymbro who warms up with 2pl8 bench. dude cant squat or deadlift for shit though.

should I only be benching to parallel if I'm a 6'4 lanklet? Usually in the later sets I get some pain around my rotator cuff because of how below parallel my arms get when the bar touches my chest.

You're me

What us with the plates on the bench lol

I have gf but none of the above.

What am I supposed to do when he slaps her ass Veeky Forums?

>should I only be benching to parallel if I'm a 6'4 lanklet?
No, because that isn't a full rep

1234 spaghetti...

Legally, you can talk to any girl you can lift and then they become your property.

Proper form will fix it most likely, tuck your elbows and retract scapula pls. Could also just be mobility issues that will go away with pracitce + stretching

>implying there are dyels out there pulling more girls than all fit together.

>tfw 1/2/4/4
you mirrin?

Lol you cant walk

I purposely wear headphones (almost) everywhere just so people don't talk to me.

if you can't bench em, don't talk to them.

It's for 1rm assuming you arent a fat fuck/athlete, 1/2/3/4 is quite impressive. Veeky Forums incredibly deflates all marks of achievement desu.

I don't talk to girls at all. Everytime a female looks at me i just think she's looking in disgust. Hovering around 1/2/3/4 give or take and 14% bf 6'2. Used to be 30% @ 240 lbs (heaviest)