Daily reminder that you are getting advice from, having your routine questioned & being called a "manlet" by this

Daily reminder that you are getting advice from, having your routine questioned & being called a "manlet" by this.

didn't know we had femanon trips

holy shit what a fuckboy
I'd carry him around on my cock

We need to assume all tripfags who don't post body pics are exactly the same, if not worse, than cutetomato

yeah that thing looks like what I think half of Veeky Forums's userbase looks like.

>enters NAME into NAMEFIELD
>does not enter BOIPUCCI in BOIPUCCI FIELD

LMFAO IS THIS 12YO FUCKING CUTE TOMATO????

I don't come to Veeky Forums for advice, I come here to shitpost and laugh at dyels. Like that one in your pic. Also as a 6'7" Lieutenant general of the Lanklet Army I'm immune to manlet insults. (not immune to low flying planes though tbqh, feelsbadman.jpg)

He looks worse now that his gf died.

If more manlets had your sense of humor, lanklet, I wouldn't make fun of them as much

>when you put it on panorama mode and still can't fit your head

He's called me shitskin as well lmao. I don't get why I still browse this website anymore desu. Too many kids thinking they know the world after their first week on /pol/.

Kek.

Him being a twink doesn't change the fact you're a pajeet.

>implying I'm a designated person

Sure thing my DYEL friend :^)

this guy finally left.

> I don't come to Veeky Forums for advice, I come here to shitpost and laugh at dyels.

This guy gets it. Veeky Forums is a humor board, end of story. Anyone who comes here for serious guidance and advice is an idiot. Anyone who actually follows the advice they get here is colossally retarded.

>Anyone who actually follows the advice they get here is colossally retarded.
where to get advice then

Man, don't fucking talk to me, I'm here to train.

Ribbit
I'm dead serious

why is he so lanky? does he have low test?

The sticky. Everything below that is shit posting.