Does lifting make up for being Indian?

No, not a chance

Never ever will, no one cares if you're Veeky Forums but Indian. Think about it

rude

Depends if you fit all of the golden 3
Height Face Body

I've seen these threads too many times. This is how it goes
>bunch of DYEL anons spam "no no no no" at the beginning
>midway into the thread a few curries come out disagreeing and tell us how they've made it (and of course a few disparaging comments towards most other curry male out there for some reason)
>thread ends with anons of all races giving advice

Saged.

Do you live in Melbourne?

How could anything make up for being a smelly fucking paki cunt?

Only if you can lift the Shiva Dhanush, but so far only avatars can manage it natty.

You have this down to a science.

No. Sydney. What is it with creepy cunts always asking if I live in Melbourne. Even if I did I wouldn't suck your dick faggot. Kys.

Britcuck detected.

When you're scrawny indian, you're just Pajeet. When you're swole indian, you're a sikh cunt. So yeah, I think it does.

>indian
>paki

literally kill yourself.

It seems we triggered Pajeet

Same thing really. I know you hate each other, but you're same people. Just like slavs fight between themselves, but they're all same people. Which is pretty sad when you think about it.

Stop eating smelly food.
Shower everyday.
Take a poo in the loo.

Am i missing something?

Why does someone City matter?

They are interested in gay sex if they are in the same city, that's the Veeky Forums way

Also Sydney represent!

Well that sucks. I was all proud and shit for a second. I think Ausfags really shit up Veeky Forums though.

well it worked for zyzz

Why are you so proud of Crime Island?

>POO

zyzz isn't Indian lmao

no one would have liked him if he was

>IN

Sad for the Slavs or sad for the Indians?

DELETE THIS

lol yeah you're right. He was a sand nigger, slightly better, but still considered to be trash. I'm glad he died though. The less pajeets in the world the better lol

MY

This now a Veeky Forums thread

Should I cycle creatine? If yes then how does a typical cycle go?

MOUTH

>Forgetting meme arrows

If you're taking monohydrate, just take 5g from the day you start until the day you die

Don't know about the other compounds

Both. But more for the slavs, cause I'm slav my self. I wish russians didn't bully us and we would get along.

Monohydrate

Should I take it continously or should I stop in between for a month or two?

Asian here
Save and invest in index funds. Bank interest rates are trash.

I've never seen an Indian in real life so threads like this make me feel bad for them since I don't personally have anything against them (I guess that could change if I were surrounded by them like everyone on Veeky Forums seems to be, what shitholes do you live in?) but yeah

There's no point in cycling it as far as I know, your body doesn't get a tolerance

>>MURICAAA
>>the post

W E S T E R N S Y D N E Y
E
S
T
E
R
N

S
Y
D
N
E
Y

Most Indians I met or know are decent folks. Not exactly white but pretty close. Only time I had a problem was when I was at a party in Brampton and got jumped by a bunch of Sikhs because one of the guys chick was flirting with me but the others intervened and it ended quite quickly.

I'm from an almost exclusively white country so I don't have that personal bitterness against niggers, spics and indians like a white american user would have. I understand their feelings though.

Oh okay. Thank you for the insight anonanon, have a nice day

poo in the loo

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

>Does lifting make up for being Indian?
yes, but only if you poo in loo.

One of my closest/oldest friends is a paki.

FOB are horrible tho.

if you're a woman its fine...indian women are the hottest race IMO....shame they are cucked by famailies and "culture"....this makes me enjoy desi girls in UK doe

>5 grooms will have brides who think they have "pure" muslimahs and hindus but they lost virginity to me because "white men treat women bette"r lol

How can you stand the way they speak?

what?

They are british so its fine unless they are from a proper asian area where they have this weird asian slang to the accent..

>i think its hotter because i know im fucking a girl who is going out of her area for white cock

I thought you spoke English, but I guess I was wrong

Plus i think indian accent on women is cute, dumb on men though

I answered you here senpai

Seconded. My old gf was Indian, and made me watch one of those hindi musicals. Fantasized about fucking the lead actress during sex.

kek

>mfw slavs love me being Belarusian but hate me being Jewish
Lololol slavs r silly

bump for SERIOUS answers

Nice cuck fantasies m8. Must be awesome being a bull on the internet :^)

>Plus i think indian accent on women is cute, dumb on men though
That's all accents.

So you're saying all men sound dumb when talking English?

We tend to find foreign accents more attractive on women but stupider on women naturally. This is because of our natural biological systems looking down on other people.

I find Russian accents retarded and gutter like on men. On women it sounds unbearably hot and I just want them to say my name all day.

The only example of this that doesn't really work from what I've seen is English accents. They sound amazing on men but shit on women.

just pls, dear curryniggers, dont go to my gym.

Okay, I see.

Remember kiddos...anyone from any race can make it as long as you have the holy trifecta. FACE....FRAME....HEIGHT.

Nope. If you are not white you will ALWAYS be second best.

RAJ is eating CURRY and wiping ANJALIS ass on the DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET while you hit the gym HARD

I think the westernized Indian guys are alright, for the most part.

However, I live right next to a prominent university known for its computer science, mathematics, and engineering programs. In other words, it is a clusterfuck full of Chinese, Pakistani, and Indian foreign exchange students.

Now these Indian guys could benefit from proper deodorant, a haircut, and shaving. Otherwise, I have no problems with these guys.

*tips*

no putting the weights back does

Wrong meme

Bump for SERIOUS answers only!

Lol I'd rather be subSaharan nigger ugly than pajeet ugly.

I hope you realize that literally no one gives a FUCK about the distinction between paki and indian besides yourselves, you're all the same poo to the rest of the world, fucking deal with it

This

Wasn't he Russian?

Yeah

He was an Ashkenazi Jew. His parents were from the former Soviet Union and he was born in Detroit. They later moved to Australia.

>all this retardation
ZYZZ was an ethnic KURD born in MOSCOW, RUSSIA who moved to AUSTRALIA at an early age and lived there until he DIED. Just ask CHESTBRAH for proof

>and lived there until he DIED
He died in Thailand.
Either you don't have your facts straight (you don't) or English is not your first language (it probably isn't.)

The only indians who can't get laid are the ones who are socially retarded (prevents getting laid across all races) or are really self-conscious about being indian

It's not like he moved to Thailand and then died, he was there on vacation.
The sentence was factually correct because user didn't say he died *in* australia

>They sound amazing on men but shit on women.

take that back