Does doing cardio matter if i'm already on a 500-700 calorie deficit?

Does doing cardio matter if i'm already on a 500-700 calorie deficit?

if you want to eat more

30min daily cardio over the course of a 10 week cut will give an additional 2 pounds or fat loss.

:)

Well that seems pointless

nah, it's not pointless, its very good actually.

here's what 1 lbs of fat looks like, it's a sustainable amount.

He's not consuming 500-700 calories a day. He's saying that he'd be 600-700 calories under his TDEE, which on average (based off normal TDEE's) is around 1700-1800 cals. ur the idiot.

daily reminder that every extra pound of fat matters

bodyfat loss > scale weight loss

OP means his deficit is 500-700 which means hes eating 500-700kcal less than his maintenance.

yes. you'll lose weight faster.

wrong.
assuming each session increases the deficit by 300 calories, and 1kg of fat loss =~ 9000 calories deficit, that'd put him @ 2,3 kg of fat lost in 10 weeks or at least 5 pounds.
if you are a fatso with 23% bf, you'd be reducing your body fat by 10% which is significant progress.

When people talk about calories are they talking about kcal ?

I said 100 calories, because 30minutes of walking is about 100 cals.

B-but its just 2 pounds for all that sweat

Yes, if you're a sloth

is there a trick to getting rid of abdominal fat

or is it true thats the last spot to go away?

>30minutes of walking
implying prancing around like a faggot is cardio.

do pic related. HIIT.

Depends on your genes. But yes spot reduction is impossible

nope, the ass is the last place you lose fat.

you'll have shredded abs before the fat on ur ass goes

Halleluja, abs and big ass. Nooooice

read the fucking sticky.

This guy is right. Where you store your fat depends on your genes and you can NOT spot reduce fat.
So maybe you should read the sticky summerfag.

No it isn't retard

I did

I know you cant spot reduce but abs have a lot of subcutaneous fat, is there any way to get stubborn deposits to go away faster?

just curious

Doesnt matter, you should be doing cardio regardless.

Cardio improves and maintains cardio vascular health and general fitness. Want a healthy heart and circulatory system? Do cardio.

thats not important to me. i just want to be big

No what the fuck is wrong with you, you said you read the sticky but you aren't even reading what people are typing to you. There is no stubborn fat. It's all the same shit at your level. Stop trying to find shortcuts for hard work, get your ass to HIIT or do more than 30 minutes of cardio. Nothing replaces good fucking work ethic

Yohimbine. It's legit but it only actually makes a real difference if your body fat is low enough to where your "stubborn" fat is most/all of what's left

>Can't I just exercise a fat part of my body to make the fat go away? Can I just do a bunch of sit-ups to make my gut go away?

>No. So-called "spot reduction" is a myth. You can't exercise one part of your body to make fat in that part of the body go away; it doesn't work that way. You can only reduce your overall body fat, not make it go away in a specific area. Picture a bucket with a hole in the bottom - the water will drain equally from all sides; it's up to you to create the "hole".

This is a whole lot of pseudoscientific mythological bullshit.

im doing intervals now and find it to be working, guess ill stick with it

Google tells me you need to burn 3,500 calories to loose one pound of fat, is that calories in kcal?

That. Is. Exactly. What. He. Said.

Yes, but cutting wont burn fat, it burs calories.

Yes. But its not 100% sure how many kcal a pound of fat has.

literally from the sticky.

Your bodyfat technically contains calories so when you do cardio you use energy. When you use energy you transform fat into energy which can be read as kcal or kj.

How can you be this retarded?
The guy said spot reduction is impossible and you suggest him to read the sticky. And the sticky says exactly that.