For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Why don't you McShutThefuckUp
Jp bro , I like them too

>new mcdonald's offer in germany
>2 mcchicken for 5 bucks

god damn, you ronald. I haven't been to mcdonald's in a year, but i couldn't resist.

who /mcdonaldemployee/ here?

They cost $1 each here

What a rip off.

are we talking mcchicken classic or that roodiepoo chickenburger

Oh shit I haven't had those in a while. I wonder what's the price around me

Hot&spicy

The real best sandwich is a McChicken and McDouble, where you take the bottom bun off both and put together as one sandwich.

mcchicken is 4,5$ here it suck, i really like them

I personally love the fillet o fish they have.
I ask to take that nasty ass cheese off, throw on pickles, tomato, onions, (I believe it comes with lettuce already) and it becomes absolutely delicious.
Also ask for extra tartar sauce so both sides of the bun actually have tartar sauce, not just one side.

Bought about 40pc yesterday

>asking for unique custom creations at a fast food place
>having Kareem not spit all over your shit

Pick just 1

I believe he orders it take away and add all the ingredients at home. I think that's what user meant.. That's the only logical explanation..

1 costs 1,39€, it used to be 1,-€.

>2016
>still eating mcshit
>not eating based chick fil a and/or raising canes
Plebs

Just get the chicken & cheese without cheese or sauce for $3 and add lettuce and stuff to it when you get home. It used to be prefect when they did the chicken mayo for $2 because it already had lettuce but they stopped making those for some reason

are we seriously discussing fast food meal prices in Veeky Forums?

Chick-fil-a has the best quality chicken out of all the fastfood places.It is very juicy, and they dont cover the chicken in batter just a thin coating, its gonna cost you more than mcdicks though.

>mfw I pour chick-fil-a sauce on my spicy chicken sandwich and dip my fries in it

Royal With Cheeese (Burger King) > McNig

I ask for it take out and just throw that stuff on it at home, save for the extra extra sauce and no cheese.

I've only had them make it custom twice, as I was in a hurry to work, and it would've been quicker to get the food from McDonald's then drive back to my place to prepare it all special snowflake.

dat spicy chicken sandwich tho.

that's the chickenburger, you pleb. not the mcchicken.

>german education

>live in NYC
>look up wtf raising canes is
>PERMANENTLY CLOSED
Goddamnit, what am I missing out on, user?

b r e h s