I see here you put "lifting" as a special skill. Care to elaborate as to how that would help us here?

I see here you put "lifting" as a special skill. Care to elaborate as to how that would help us here?

Well, you see, tfw no gf.

"I'm harder to kill and more useful in general."

Well this is a watermellon picking job right ?

Function strength. I could bench you right now if that's needed

I can lift your wife and fuck her while you watch in the corner, boss

Lifting has helped teach me discipline and the power of perseverance. It has taught me to be patient and as long as i continue progressing, i will eventually reach my goals. I have applied this lesson to all areas of my life, including my professional career.

Dam son

ive been applying to a million jobs recently and been to about 5 interviews. interviewers love that kind of bullshit.

Will use

Apparently not enough to hire your autistic ass

"i have autismo"

i have a job now. turned down 2 jobs because they werent the right fit for me. im not gonna leave my current job unless its for a job i really want.

But you don't have a job, so maybe they don't?

Basically this

I can be your personal bully and whip this office into shape. Just point me at someone and I'll have their papers on your desk within the hour.

>hire me or I'll fuckin defenstrate you

You're hired!

Every office needs a Chad

I didn't put that, there you did!

I've sacrificed my friends and social life for these gains, sir. I literally have no other outlet for my attention and focus than this job. I don't have money to go out because I spend it on myself so I'll never show up drunk or intoxicated and I'll probably completely immerse myself in my work to take my mind off of my crippling insecurities.

>Autistic enough to wear a BLACK SUIT to a job interview
>Getting an interview

Pick one

No sir you must have grabbed the wrong resume. I have real qualifications and not autism.

Obligatory

>Autistic enough to wear a BLACK SUIT to a job interview
Whats wrong with that?