Has anyone else here fallen for the "cardio is bad" meme?

Has anyone else here fallen for the "cardio is bad" meme?

I can unironically say that cardio has more of a health benefit than lifting ever has. It's actually pretty fun and feels nice too, I thoroughly enjoy it

>getting fit is about being healthy

This is gonna need to stop

Well meme'd friend.

HITT feels gr8 m8

i wanna do some hitt desu but I already struggle with bulking right now. more kcals would kill me

This truly is a magical place

I'm doing HITT cause I'm cutting so works for me.

Hopefully in a month or so switch to lifting and

bulking.

holy fuck my nigga right here.

Explain how EXACTLY did it make you healthier OP? Oh wait, you cant.
Did you realize why yet? Of course not, youre a health retard so let me explain to you.
Healthy doesnt mean anything. As in the word. Define it. You fucking cant.

I get winded going uo stairs but im nit gonna lose my gains doing cardio like a fucking queer lmao

Personally I do steady state on stairclimber, but ill try to work HIIT in a few times per week

>HIIT every day
>smoke 10 a day

CONFUSE THE BODY

As in, it lowered my resting heart rate(significant reduction in heart disease), helped me build endurance(goes without saying), helped me with erectile dysfunction I had at times(improved bloodflow), vascularity improved.

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that cardio isn't important to health? It has tons of benefits you're a retard

Must be fun taxing your CNS, user

i'll stop when whatever that thing is hurts

It feels so good to be able to think "I want to run to the gym" then be able to without being a wheezing breathless sack after 5 minutes.

I've enjoyed the practical benefits of jogging every 2 days far more than muscle gains in my 6 months of lifting.

Just do the Veeky Forums couch to 5k programme for easy stamina gains.

Tbh lifting and cardio are intertwined, if you're neglecting either then you're kind of retarded. Being strong and lean is great but you need cardiovascular health too.

Heart disease is the number one cause of death for men, they say.

>Your heart worked before, your heart works now
>doing cardio helps you get better at cardio
>erecti- what the fuck dude. youre delusional if you think it had anything to do with fucking running
>vascu- how in the fuck is this health? what does it have to do with cardio? youre just cutting nerd
wrong wrong wrong wrong
this is why everyone who even mentions health is automatically outed as a retard

You're starting to use the logic of HAES landwhales.

>"Tell me why I need to be below 300 pounds to be healthy"
>"Tell me why I need to be able to run 2 miles without stopping to be considered Veeky Forums"

Are you not lifting while cutting?

Doing strength training 2x a week as well, so yes

>>Your heart worked before, your heart works now

Lower resting heart rate means your heart is more efficient at pumping blood, it is pretty much universally accepted that is a huge help against heart disease and such.
>>doing cardio helps you get better at cardio

Yes. Walking and running is important in a human's life
>>erecti- what the fuck dude. youre delusional if you think it had anything to do with fucking running

Imptoved bloodflow helps erections
>>vascu- how in the fuck is this health? what does it have to do with cardio? youre just cutting nerd

Are you retarded?
>wrong wrong wrong wrong

Is that why every doctor recommends cardio?

This is a prime example of a trump voter.

don't associate us with that retard you berniecuck

Daily reminder that this is the people who advise you on Veeky Forums

It's H.I.I.T., not H.I.T.T..

H.igh I.ntensity I.nterval T.raining

what's the best form of cardio? In my opinion:

Swimming
Cycling
Running (unless it's HIIT then maybe I would put this over cycling but with the exploding knees)

Can you focus on one form of cardio or should you do all of these?

what about rowing? :c also agree with swimming, I'd put more forms of running over cycling though.

Runners knee. Good luck

I have.

If you want to do cardio with weights, then choose a volume that will allow you to go over 15 reps each set.

jogging isn't all that great bud. As someone who used to do fight sports and other altheltic shit, jogging is like the weakest form of cardio you can imagine. HIIT workouts do more for your heart and lungs.

absolutely photoshoped tho, shame

get the fuck out of year you faggot liberal bitch. That dude is retarded, as are you

STAIR CLIMBER.

My fuckin favorite.

Othee than swimming ofc, but that's not always available and costs extra

Bump

And I can unironically say that you are a fucking retarded faggot who needs to slash his wrists. Never post on this board ever again, queer.

>I sincerely hope this is just b8 and OP isn't being real

I want to, but I wear flip flops to the gym. I can't bring myself to wear shoes anymore.

wow very edgy, good post!

wew lad

1/10 b8

bump