You guys can lift but can you fight?

You guys can lift but can you fight?

No, and neither can she.

2 years of bjj come at me lanklets

I was one of the best 182lb wrestlers in my state when I was in highschool.

That was two+ years ago though, and I got shitstomped at the college level, but I could probably take on one guy if he wasn't too much bigger than me or wasn't trained in striking or something I know little of.

I have a handgun, user. If you so much as make a threatening gesture towards me, I will not hestitate to take you down.

my lift is average but yes i can fight.
I can hit like a freight train, kick like a sledgehammer, and im pretty damn quick.
the kung fu i study is pretty well rounded, I've got a nice grasp of striking, psychological tactics, locks, ground work, pressure points, and energy mechanics including both small circles, compact movements, and breathing through my hits. My endurance aint that bad either, and my body is tough and I can take much harder hits than most people

that being said, ive only been training about 4 years, so there are people better than me out there.

>kung fu

why post such an obvious bait

*adjusts kimono*

why fight with fists when you can assault the mind?

Kek

this.

Why fight when you can just shoot a nigga

This is tasty pasta

>Not posting Ronda Rouzey

Gun>>>>Karate

I do gunkata

Yeah, beat Irish boxer Michael conlon at underage level. Probably could have boxed at professional or a high amateur level but ended up doing a year and a half in a young offenders prison.

Ill do it for him

I carry a Springfield XD 9MM. Wisconsin has a castle doctrine law on the books too, so I have a Mossberg 500 under the bed with 00 buck shot, I don't even have to warn an intruder before I shoot.

>I have a handgun, user. If you so much as make a threatening gesture towards me, I will not hestitate to take you down.

'MURRICA

you're aware that "kung fu" literally translates to "skilled man"
kung (gung) meaning a skill that takes many years to master
fu meaning a man
as in, when i say "kung fu" i refer to practice of various martial arts
wing chun, kenpo, and philipino dirty boxing for hands
aiki jiu jitsu, sambo, silat, and chen-na for throws and locks
tai chi, chi-gung, acro-yoga, and massage therapy for energy and mental work
good 'ol boxing, muay boran and wrestling for endurance and sparring
iron palm and iron body so that pain is merely an opinion i choose not to have
CIA and police tactics for psychological and strategic fighting
mastery of different types of weapons to integrate it all together
and, of course, those shaolin arts that yall probably THINK im referring to since you're so damn uneducated including hung gar, mizong, hsing i, and bagua just to help you learn to move and adapt from different styles of fighting

ya'll should really understand what kung fu really is before you go assuming that it only encompasses shaolin martial arts
any martial art becomes kung fu once you master it

there is more in the world than BJJ and Thai boxing faggots. remember: UFC matches have rules

I look like I can fight.

Is this what autism looks like?

Advanced pasta

you could probably smash most guys, a very small amount of people know how to fight and those who wrestle in college are definitely the exceptions.

>tfw I could heem literally every here

Share your pasta files with us... please

pipebomb...nothing beats a pipebomb

instead of giggling and pulling the "developmental disease" card, why not post a coherent rebuttal?
why do you think studying multiple styles of martial arts doesnt teach you to fight? do you think that sticking to muay thai will produce a more effective fighter than one who has studied the most effective techniques of a few dozen ancient styles? or is your entire knowledge of fighting based on television sports?

Wrestled in HS, I'm set

I've killed a man in a fight when I was underage, so I'd say yes

killing an undeveloped boy who probably thought he was playfighting doesn't count, especially when you sucker punch him and choke him out when he meant no harm towards you and made no effort to defend himself as he was in shock

well no, sucker punches weren't a thing and I'm not a nigger. It was a fight. He was my age (actually, one year older). But hey make all the assumptions you want

whos this blowjob barista?

Tell us about the fight, mr. Trips

10/10 would pasta

You might be a kung fu master, but your fedora is still you're deadliest weapon

Paige van zant

wow, she's so good at fighting, it looks like she's never had a scratch on her

She's tasty pasta

Cannot fight. Have been KO by sub-manlet. Still got girl and respect because I 'went easy on him' with my gains.

No. I can fight but I can't lift

First, I carry an FN 57 with 20 rounds in the mag. That is the emergency button. If i feel like my life is in danger I can just pull up my shirt, brandish my piece, and probably back down any attacker.

However, if it comes down to a fist fight I am trained in boxing, Muay Thai, and collegiate wrestling. I can lay bone-cracking hits, and if the fight goes to the ground I will bite, gouge, rip, jab, and tear until my opponent gives up.

There is no such thing as an honorable fight. Do what you need to win.

>You guys can lift but can you fight?
Nope
Don't care

No. My cousin would always want to fight as a kid and wouldn't let me say no.

It always ended with him punching and kicking me while I curled up into a ball.

Ever since I stopped seeing his side of the family I've avoided any confrontation, so nobody ever wants to fight me. I've learned to defuse people who are angry very well because I'm a huge pussy who doesn't want to relive the shame.

Our boy Hemmingway

I can't lift for shit but I started training kickboxing so I guess I can punch someone in the goddamn face so that it hurts.

>Muh BJJ meme

Any idiot with 6 months of boxing training would drop you like a box of rocks.

I've been in a couple fights but not since I started lifting. I think I could hold up decently well in one now but I've been contemplating taking up boxing or some sort of MMA for a long time.

better not fall over m8 :^)

kek, this Hemingway shit makes me laugh every time

Boxing is such a meme, Floyd Mayweather is the greatest boxer on earth and he would get level changed and tossed on his head by Khabib Nurmagomedov immediately

Pure boxers have done so well in mma competition right?

to be fair, pure bjj isn't good for fighting. the bjj schools teach today do it from a competition perspective, that's competing in bjj. when royce competed in ufc he had more of a general combat situation perspective. a big difference would be how he worked with getting punched while holding closed guard. i bet a lot of pure bjj practitioners don't know how to do that.

2 years of giving BJs that quallify u to fight bro...

hahah i get it!!!! the abbreviation of blowjob is a permutation of letters that is also a part of the abbrevation of brazillian jiu jitsu!!!xDDDD WOW he just got FUCKING ROASTED!!

share if you agree~~~~

9mm is for limp wristed fems

use a 22 and don't miss faggot.

I'm in muay thai, want to do some MMA training, BJJ, Wrestling, and boxing too..

the main reason why BJJ does so well in MMA fights is because the rules are skewed to ground fighting you can barely punish someone for just laying on the floor like stomping them on the ground or just using a knee to the face when they fail a takedown or even elbowing them on the back when they go for a takedown in general that's why floor hugging is so prevalent in the sport.

take me to the top, pal

After 11 years of TKD chances are I'll thrash the average guy in a fight, that is if I don't panic and get me head smashed in cause I'm a big wuss.

Biggy said it best
>For the stupid motherfuckers want to try to use Kung-Fu
>Instead of a MAC-10, he tried scrapping
>Slugs in his back and that's what the fuck happens

>I have a handgun, user. If you so much as make a threatening gesture towards me, I will not hestitate to take you down.

holy shit kill urself

Just punching my face can land me a longer sentence than my attacker will get, if my puncher starts crying like a baby after hitting my face that is.

Fuck my country's self defense laws.

If your muscles are big than most people won't even try to fight you. Insta-win.

Blue belt bjj and been boxing for over 5 years.