How big must your biceps be to get out of dyel range?

How big must your biceps be to get out of dyel range?

I measured mine today and I'm at 14 inches..

14 in? If its just fat then of course DYEL

17 inches is pretty Veeky Forums
19 and you are fucking god
Be careful, too much arm cincumference and you'll look silly, train your chest and back too

it's dyel even if he's low bf, unless he's a turbomanlet

Agreed. Mine are 15 inches at 165 lbs 5'11 and feel tiny af.

flex when measuring?

Here's mine I think they were around 15" in this pic dyel and fat
They are about 16" now but I don't have a pic because they look pretty much the same imo

Anyway it's about proportion not flat out size so there is no true answer to this question, just post a pic and we can tell you

I hope you autists don't count flexing as part of the circumference. You measure it loose.

Yes and cold with no pump

Depends on height

14 inch is good for mini manlets

im 6'2" and iv been told 16 to 17 inch is the decent range for my size. of course bigger is cool. like 20 inch arms are nice but will take some time to get.

Im almost 17 inch and everyone I MEAN EVERYONE tells me I have big arms. All these normies tho. Even guys I can tell work out, most dont have 17 inch arms. Everyonce and a great while when im out grocery shopping or something Ill see a tall jacked dude with 18+ arms but harldy ever happens.

er 17 and 18 inch arms. 16 is kinda small for my height to be honest.

5'6 turbo manlet here, what would a fair size be?

I'm 175 at 5'9. Most of my fat is in my gut, ass, and thighs. Not so much my arms.

Howre you getting rid of the gut fat? Im 5'11" and the same weight.

All ive been doing is adding more cardio and eating less. But I just get tired. Thats all

15 inches, if you are like 4 feet tall

I'm 6'1" and 16" arms, and they don't look big, but I get a lot of comments. I have large shoulders though, so maybe they look bigger cause of that?

I feel like I need about 18" arms for them to look good

16" is the cutoff, if you don't have a bicep vein visible then you are automatically dyel

It's going well, I just watch my carb intake and do v-ups / ab crunches. I've also been doing BJJ the past few weeks which I think has been helpful in that. A lot of core work.

I have bicep veins at like 14 inch/dyel. Argument invalid

reading is hard, ain't it?

Okay.

11"

Cmon man I'm trying to be serious here

Seriously 14-15 inch. 16" on a 5'10" is big

Ya know what? I'll admit it, I fucked up there. It's been a long day mang

That's upsetting, I feel super dyel but I'm 13 cold. I was hoping to get to 16, but now I'm worried it will look retarded, even with proportional shoulders/chest

It's not going to happen overnight, and it's definitely not going to happen by accident. Just keep aiming high and see how it looks as you go.

14 inches, jesus christ my forearms are 13.5.

How do you measure just your biceps? I only know how to measure my whole arm including triceps and humerus

14.5 @ 6'1

Small comparison pic With like 3Months between.
From 37cm to 42cm

This gril cute, can i own her as my gf?

As long as you don't mind feminine penis

This is the most attractive woman on the planet. Fug m8

I don't mind.

Then it is fat, if you are not below 10% then 14" is pretty small.

I'm DYEL (2 months of SL 5x5) and I have 14 inches without flex.

Being fat doesn't count

>what are fatceps

I'm shorter, and my arms are bigger

I'm shorter, and my arms are shaped better

Granted, I've been working out close to a decade now