I got jumped the other day. Got fucked up. I've been a weak pussy my whole life and I want to change

I got jumped the other day. Got fucked up. I've been a weak pussy my whole life and I want to change.

I don't give a fuck about aiming for anything, fuck memes, fuck macros. I don't have a girlfriend. I'm a failure in everything. I just want to shut the world out and lift, learn how to fight, become mentally tougher, just become an all-around fucking savage. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SGpDVCkhtD4
stronglifts.com/5x5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

learn how to fight

Wrestling + Must Thai + SS + GOMAD + Gun Fu

Muay Thai*
God damn this new phone

If there was more than one person jumping you, even if you knew basic fighting it probably wouldn't have helped.

I agree with your phone. Must Thai is much better.

stay strong OP fuck whoever did that to you, just lift and browse /FIT the rest will come

It was 3 on 1. I know that.

I know real life isn't an anime. I'm not training for revenge. I'm just tired of being a sad cunt

>more than one
what?

>Not understanding a basic sentence
What the fuck is wrong with you?

That motivation is gonna fade bb.
Read the sticky, write down your progress and stick to it

SS+GOMAD

Are you literally retarded?

how much do you weight and how tall are you?

This video may give you a good place to start

youtu.be/SGpDVCkhtD4

5'10", 165

ive lifted here and there, and ive taken some krav maga classes so im not a completely lost. i just need a program.

It's ok, user. It happened to me too a few years ago: some black guy tried to snatch my phone out of my hand, and while I was avoiding that, his friend ran up and attacked me from behind.

They only managed to get my already-broken phone (too stupid to find my wallet, I guess). I was pretty upset for a while, just angry at myself for not being more alert or able to put up a better fight, but over time I came to terms with it. I was outnumbered, they were much bigger than me, and they had the element of surprise.

>I just want to shut the world out and lift, learn how to fight, become mentally tougher, just become an all-around fucking savage.

You're already on the right track. Turn your negative feelings into motivation to improve. It won't be easy and it sure as hell won't happen overnight, but you'll make it, buddy.

Carry a stick. Learn some thwacking strikes. You can fuck people up then discard the evidence

when the student is ready to learn, the teacher will appear user

it doesnt matter what you eat but eat no more than 2500 calories a day, this will get you to a healthy weight for your height thids will take some time but will leave you enough breathing room to build a good foundation without sacrificing strength on a 1500 calorie diet.

then for lifting start with 4 movements for each muscle including a compound movement (bench press, pullups, squats, deadlifts) and leave a days rest inbetween your large muscle groups (chest, back and legs) for recovery. then the other days you can do accessory work like arms, shoulders...

i have no information about fighting techniques but muay thai is one of the best standing and brazilian jiu jitsu is the best up close ones ive seen. they seem to be the most effective.

i hope i helped you man, if not im sure the others will correct me, goodluck!

Not entirely true I've been attacked by 3 people before and held my own very effectively... Had one of them had a weapon though id have been fucked

Story?

*I appear silently behind you, holding my katana to your throat*

Heh, you think you're ready to be trained by me, kid? I don't think so.

*vanishes into darkness*

*somewhere in the night, you hear the soft whistle of a grass flute*

100% agreement

Please don't take this person seriously

good shit boss, thank you

awhile ago my friend got a call from some kid threatening to do all this really sick shit to him and his family because he (mistakenly) believed my friend fucked his girl

word traveled around that i dont fuck with this kid. they found me and beat my ass

i felt like i could i have put up a better fight but i was like subconsciously afraid of them stabbing me/killing me or whatever if i went berserk. it honestly wasn't that scary or painful in the situation, just the prospect of knives is what freaked me out

thank you brah

HIP ABDUCTOR 10x10

I'm a fairly skinny guy
6'0 155lbs (at the time) my attackers were stockier guys on the HS football team.
One guy thought it would be funny to throw a basketball at me to impress some bitches.
I call him out (he was the shortest of the three who did it) all three of them step up.

Me: first one who runs up is getting done up.
*All three rush me.

This worked for me cause my arms long
Kept a steady distance away and started circling to keep them stacked up (at the time it felt right, but I wasn't really thinking about it)

I kept bopping em in the face as they come, about 6 solid hits in n tripped over my feet and one of my friends jumped in to help and seconds later teachers show up.

Moral of the story
Keep your head, and fight with intensity

Now a days I train a lil boxing, wing chin for its blocking system, TKD For kicks...i train by myself mostly off of YouTube videos and going off of what makes sense mechanically and anatomically

My fight game has improved A LOT! It shows on the rare occasion when I spar friends

As far as exercising
Start off slow. It helps if you have stuff at home so you can do 6 reps here and there until you can do more but calisthenics are my favorite and you can do them about anywhere

Don't forget to shadow box for about 3 mins every now and then

You'd be surprised how long 3 mins is in a fight

Try this out and do some martial art training or something stronglifts.com/5x5/

yeah not gonna lie, I went into defensive mode soon as the first punch hit me. i went down scratching and i cracked one of them in the temple but soon as i was down i wasnt trying to risk getting my nuts kicked open or god knos what they were planning

im not against strength training. ive already been lifting on and off for a few years that i know how to workout, jsut cant stick with it. but doesnt muscle fuck with your agility a bit?

id imagine being stronger = stronger punches, obv so the drawback prob isnt that bad

Learn how to throw a surprise knockout punch. Learn how to sprint. And learn how to just fucking give them what they want if they have a gun or knife on them.

Look at all those martial arts people that get beat up because they're too used to pulling their punches. Don't be like that.

I think that's called Gandalf mode

No amount of mma training is going to substitute being aware of your surroundings + conceal carry. Practice being aware of your surroundings until you are in the habit of constantly doing so. Go to the gun range 2x a week

>frogposting
>I'm a failure at everything
This is redundant.

Should have turned your trip off before broadcasting how fucking retarded you are

everybody pls take notice tripfag Illyasviel is mentally retarded

All this roasting had me fuckin kekking like a mad man. Holy shit.

learn mui thai, better yet, learn a lethal martial art. grappling is a meme. how the fuck are you going to grapple two opponents? grappling doesn't even work anyway in a real fight because when you get up close the opponent will be attacking your eyes and neck, not to mention biting.

being a good striker is way more important.

if you really want to fuck people up though you need to learn to use a weapon, in which case your only choices are a knife or a gun. gun is the ultimate equalizer of course, but knives are actually better in limited space and they shit on unarmed combatants nearly as hard as guns.

Ignore the retards recommending martial arts, just lmao if you think you can beat 3 guys with BJJ. Just get a conceal carry license, a gun, and don't walk in ethnically diverse neighbourhoods.

Screw training. That won't help you win 3 v 1. You could always buy a gun

nobody says bjj works on multiple people. nothing does unless you're an amazing striker and you're against 3 basically weak retard opponents.

get a gun or learn to sprint your ass away op

underrated

What's it like being this severly autistic?

Lift heavy + muy thai or boxing + jui jitsu user

That being said, in anything other than 1v1 getting the fuck out of there is your best bet. The same thing can be said about avoiding the 1v1 in the first place.

Motherfucking Jocko Willink. That man is a beast and his podcast is glorious.