How much do I need to lift to get a gf like her?

How much do I need to lift to get a gf like her?

>dat double ass crease

I don't know what it is, but that shit always gets me

a very impressive lifestyle and career in which you are incredibly passionate about. that's about it

note how i said
>impressive career

i mean u gotta be wealthy and very successful and ambitious

Lift until you're a millionaire lad
No amount of muscle will get you a girl like that desu

it's because it's like a dry creek that you can fill with your semen and watch it run down into her vagina

at least $180,000 a year

your body, which doesnt need to be perfect, does nothing but get your foot an inch into the door. girls like this already have the most attractive guys who ever existed on tap. what you need is something not everyone has : a well developed personality. art, passion, education, health, freedom. money would go a long way if youre lacking in the prior 2, but this all depends on how vain she is. status would become important in that case.

she probably wants to fuck suits who drive exotic supercars and party on the roofs of NYC.

and a hot body, it gets boring.

try $500,000

by that i mean thats the minimal amount you can get by with provided you are attractive, fun, and know how to manipulate emotions

>lift
with girls above average it's about money and social status brah.

Not to sound negative, but is there any point in getting women like pic related ?

Girls like this know that they are desired by a lot of men.

Who knows how many men these girls fuck on a regular basis.

Wallet and social status gains

They basically make themselves to be a pretty little princess and have underdeveloped personalities with lots of relationship experience but a large dose of immaturity.

Now this is a generalization but girls like this will tell you how much they want love in a relationship and then once some rich guy comes along to make her a trophy she activites the "love isn't everything" trap card.

180k isn't even huge money these days m8.

I have a friend who is deputy headmaster at a catholic school and he makes over 100k.

being attractive definitely helps, so being white

He's 28 and teaching is generally a pretty shit paying profession, m8. Maybe it's time to turn in your Maccas badge and make something of yourself.

1 x Ivy League degree not in liberal arts
Hard work x forever
1 x fat stacks.

can i get a women like that if i'm a professional snowboarder? i'm really good trying to get sponsored atm

Any girl who looks like that is so emotionally damaged that they are literally incapable of having a healthy relationship and they will never keep a man.
Stop taking women so seriously. Youre better than them. Even if they look like that.

well it is true women like that are hypergamous, they will always drop you if someone 'richer' or someone with more 'status' comes along

case in point, miranda kerr. Dropped orlando bloom for billionaire

>all those future cucks ITT thinking money and job gets them pussay

Keep grinding boys. Maybe you'll be rich enough to get grills when you are 40 or 50.

>Youre better than them
Then how come im lusting after them and not the other way around?

Yes, if her parents are wealthy and you're the trophy.

Also, yes if you're underagedb&, and working towards getting your first sponsorship when you're like 14 years old. not to be too cynical but if you're old enough to be posting on Veeky Forums, you're too old to be starting out in a career in professional snowboarding.

biological programming breh, we cant help it

objectively not true

Because you are probably young and don't understand that they're not as special as you want them to be. Not even close.
Pussy is hardly ever worth the bullshit you deal with to get it, and love doesn't really exist in the way that you want it to

You don't know that. You don't show your lust around girls, they don't show it around yours.

Also the job you want, because professional snowboarders still tend to have jobs, is as a snowboard instructor. This is how you're going to meet wealthy and famous daughters. Also, being a liftie or a terrain park attendant is mind-numbing and isn't going to give you the contact you need to pull one of these girls. Work on learning another language, so you can teach rich foreigners.

Alternatively, work in the village and spend all day on the mountain, but from a career perspective ski schools like having instructors they can advertise.

Im not that young breh, i just...
I saw this girl yesterday 6/10 face but definetly my type, short with a nice ass
I kept thinking to myself given half a chance id bang her for a day straight

Ive had relationships and hookups before and desu the hookup wasnt that bad in terms of shit she put me through but she did play nice simply because she wanted to break my heart (her words) but i digres. I know that pussy probably isnt worth it given the massive amount of bullshit they put you through to get it...but damn when im thinking with my dick things get diffrent

>short with a nice ass

when will this dwarf meme end

You do have a point but i cant really drool openly over girls i know are in relationships m8, makes me look weird as fuck

I just dont think girls feel the same way about guys as guys do about girls, some of it sure cant deny that but not nearly as much

Technially she isnt a dwarf, she is 158cm (5'3'' i think?) and the cutoff is 155
and hey, not my fault chicklets are the best

>cutoff is 155

what are you, a manlet?

no, just a sucker for short chicks

However much your insecurities weigh.

I've come to the conclusion my time is better spent becoming a pure husbando instead of pursuing women

depending on her personality, shell want to be with some cute guy that looks at her and buys her meals, while she fucks eveyr other guy in the city when she has spare time. the only fucking women youll ever have is nagging bitch thats jealous and wonders when youll be home after a night of drinking with your pals.
woman are all women. plain and simple. be comfortable alone, and fuck the brains out of any woman you can get your hands on. theyre all devils. no matter if you fall in love. women, will always be fucking women.

pl8s of solid gold, fame