Massive Erection During Massage

Dang guys. My wife goes to a female massage therapist that she has been raving about for a couple of months. I have a physical job and started to develop sciatic pain when I squat or work long hours, and wife convinced me to try massage therapy to see if it would offer any relief. So I decide to try it out and am pleasantly surprised to see that the therapist is a 8/10 milf. Since the sciatic nerve runs down your pelvis I chose to be nude for the message to allow her access to my ass basically. It decided to get a 90 min massage as it is covered by my benefits.
Everything was fine while she did my back, that is until she had me flip over and started to massage my upper pelvis and hips. I tried all I could to distract myself but to no avail. I had a full erection the entire time she massaged my thighs. All I had was a thin towel over my grown so there is no way she didn't notice. Fuck me, my first time with her too, I hope she doesn't say anything to my wife!

She's probably seen that shit before, I wouldn't worry about it too much

LMAO

I wouldn't know for sure, but I'd bet that's a lot more common than you might think. Still fucking weird though.

She probably gets off on it

>not forcing her to gobble on your dick while playing with her big milfy tits

Fucking fag

Temptation was real. I'm not a robot

Massage therapists are used to male erections, even male therapists cause them from time to time and it doesn't even mean the patient would have homosexual tendencies. She most certainly won't mention it to your wife, massage therapists have a pretty strict code they need to follow to keep their license. If you get an erection you get an erection, it's a natural phenomenon which you don't have control over. Just act as if it wasn't there, don't try to awkwardly start smalltalk to "save your face", and most certainly don't try to flirt to see if she likes it. An erect penis is a pretty natural thing :)

>tfw it moved

i remember when i went to bali with my family i saw my dad getting a massage on the beach and he had a big tent going in the sheet

pretty fuckin funny mate

>Just act as if it wasn't there
and how the fuck would you act as if wasn't there?

She was massaging my hip thigh area about and inch or two from the base of my penis. I guess she either enjoyed it or didn't care as she didn't stop or change areas while I was starting to get hard.

Thanks for making this thread, OP. My wife's been trying to get me to try a massage for over a year now. I told her i'd definitely boner and ut'd be awkward. I'm long and girthy, so it'd be super fucking obvious.

So did the massage therapist say anything or act differently towards you?

She didn't say anything directly about it accept "are you ok?" and the eye contact was super awkward while I was paying... I left a good tip, what else could I do?

She asked if I was a big boy

Got a massage when I was on holiday in Morocco. Shit was pretty cash. She washed me first in one of the baths, called "hammams" over there. I had to go naked for that, her eyes got big when she saw my erection, which I had as soon as I took my boxers off as she was such a high test Arab cutie, ass and tits were ridicolous. Anyway the shower was really sexy. Then she took me to the massage room. She did my back first then flipped me over. Started to do front and touch my dick a little bit. Asked me if I wanted a hand job for a little tip, I said yes. When she was doing it I felt her huge tits and ass, sucked on her tits a bit. I put my hand on her pussy through her leggings and she was really warm/wet just from me giving me a handjob.

boner'd

This. I have a friend who is a massage therapist and she says it's perfectly normal. Just don't ask them to suck you off. The normal people take it very seriously and don't want to lose a license.

Don't listen to this guy, OP. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Just ask your wife to take some masseuse courses for you user.

You do it too, it's good for making sex life better.

My wife's massage therapist... Nothing could go wrong!

No legitimate massage therapist uses a thin towel to cover the genitals. If she was serious about her job, then she would have done proper draping. She was trying to milk you for your cash. That's what sluts do especially when they find out the guy is married. Doing sexual acts on men who are married turns sluts on.

Do you want to be a winner or not

She was a pro for sure, not disputing that she could be a slut. The towel was a regular albeit thin towel.

He certainly doesn't wanna be a loser and end up divorced from his wife so she takes half his shit bcuz alimony.

Faggot.

this got me hard

This got me hard

these got me hard

Try living in a state without alimony, bitch. Heard of a prenup?

WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT LEMME JUST GO BACK IN TIME AND GET ONE THEN :DDDDD

>have a bit of soreness on my legs and shoulders
>go to one of those sketchy asian massage parlors
>older lady gives me a massage
>very light touching
>spends like 10 minutes fondling my bubble butt(thanks ss)
>asks me if I have to be somewhere soon
>n-no
>tells me shell be right back
>as soon as she comes back she takes off her bra and starts giving me a handjob while drowning me in her tits
>puts condom on and tells me shes very sexually frustrated and that I look like I know how to give girls a good time
>fuck the shit out her for like 1hr
>end up in a sweaty mess

shieet brehs I didnt know you could get fucked at one of these places
too bad she wasnt "hot" or id definitely go more often

You got to go to Morocco, so many women have bodies like pic related.

yfw prenup gets thrown out of court

They're used to it and trained to view it non-sexually. Don't worry about it.

Only worry if you asked her for a happy ending or sometihng.

damn

third pic looks like mask from vanilla sky

welp I am soft again

If that ever happened to me I'd just ask to have my whole face taken off and be left with this.

I had a female friend who was a massage therapist. She gave me a massage in my room while my parents were at work. Got a boner and asked if she could give me a hand job. Never heard from her again.

Nigga pls tell me you smashed

>asked if she could give me a hand job

you fucked up
should have suggested not told her

if your thighs are getting massaged, you'll have blood rushing there so having an erection is pretty normal

>Never heard from her again

That doesn't sound good

Ur so good at telling stories please become sex author desu

This is why I never want a massage from a man

>not wanting powerful hands massaging your doms

Id go to asian parlors but I have the feeling most will have older ladies and not qt asians

Not the other guy but yeah most of the women at those places are older. I prefer the attitude and personality of the older asian women to younger though. When I go to massage parlors the women will often say how they really like my body even though I'm half-dyel, since mostly old fat guys go there.

There's one I go to with this older Korean woman Who always tells me I'm beautiful and have a great body and seems to act like she really enjoys it. I'm an autistic faggot who cannot attract women in most settings so this is something I enjoy.

Do these older ladies let you fuck them or do they only give you happy endings?

I imagine all those dicey looking massage palours are sex trafficking brothels. I hear about one getting busted up for sex slaves every couple months here in Canada.

Depends on the place and woman. If she is wearing a dress or skirt she probably will be dtf, if she has khaki pants on then probably not. Usually costs more for bj or sex though, like 100/140/180 for hj/bj/sex is the standard rate.

The girls at these places will usually do a hj at least, and all of the women have let me touch their body the whole time. This is actually what I prefer, but if you're looking for a fuck you may have to shop around.

>Id go to asian parlors but I have the feeling most will have older ladies and not qt asians

Most will but if you get premium on rubmaps you can find the parlors in your area with younger girls

its 40/60/100 tip for hj/bj/sex from what I've heard. I've been to like 3 of these massages in my life and on my last one(haven't been to one since I got a gf) I got p lucky.

>be me, pretty young dude
>30 year old chinese lady asks what I want
>"ride me"
>she asks how much money I have and I tell her 50
>she says ok but for half an hour
>leave her $51 tip cuz I'm generous

As mentioned above, they have a strict code of conduct. It's as tight as lawyer-client privilege. If she tells your wife she will actually go to jail. You're free to proceed, OP.

>open 9 to11 pm

Why are these places open so damn late?

Cause some normal people work late you neet faggot

Calm down, productive man.

All this stories about gettin sukt by asians seem cash, might try this myself in the future.
How do you ask for sucky sucky? or do they ask you if you want when they are down for it?

>all these whore mongers and human trafficking enablers

why are you guys so fucking degenerate

Where did you get the massage? I want that girl to massage my peener, too. Home that isn't weird for you, famia.

Browse fit till you have a nice, lean, buff body. Then go get a message and let your abs do the talking. Imagine how you would feel if you were a pro masseuse rubbing down normal people all day and a 10/10 chick walked in. It's the same concept, just gotta get your body super hot and the primal instinct in these girls will do what it does best. As long as her cycle has her fertile, her hormones will do all the work while you lay there

>Getting fit for a female masseuse

Waste of time and you'll only get a massage
Plus girls aren't visual like us guys they need to form a connection to be turned on and have sex.

Ha-mum don't over pronou--

Absolutely Haram.

They're prostitutes, you fuckjng autist. Oh my fucking god, how can you be this retarded?

There is nothing visual about a massage

Also all the research points to females having heavy preferences for masculinity during (and only during) fertility.

Girls is a shit reason to get fit though, that I agree with.

>Not fucking regular masseuses too
Beta faggot

What other magical things happened in Morroco user?

Truly disgusting. You have aids now.

Woah user :oooo
Your life must be so exciting

Was there a hole about half way down the massage table? You missed a trick if there was Breh not gonna lie

They will subtlety ask you? Unless they really fancy you then they will probably just start tossing your cock off without any warning. If you're in America there is a happy ending massage parlour site (Google something like that) that will tell you massage parlours that do happy endings.
>Tfw UK breh
Have to try and turn the chick on or hope they do it without advertising

I work as massage therapist. Getting touched on the legs is erotic for almost everybody.

What happened to him

Felt up a girl underneath the table at dinner with her family during ramadan.

Absolutely Halal

I want to go to a massage parlor just to see what it's like. I've never paid for any sexual favor and kinda want to see how good it is.

I'm 21, is it fucking stupid for me to go?

Neh

I went to a legit massage parlor that didn't offer extra service. I didn't get a real qt, I tried really fucking hard to get my dick up but the bitch fucking killed me, I was moaning because it actually hurt.

This is on my bucket list. Ive always wanted a handjob during a massage. I just need to get in a little but better shape and get a tan before I can.