Currently sitting in a car with a fat chick who I met on tinder. Is way fatter then in photos...

Currently sitting in a car with a fat chick who I met on tinder. Is way fatter then in photos, said that we should have sex and now only wants to make out. To make it worse she doesn't want to leave she just wants to hang and talk with me. Fuck me fit. Also feels thread.

Fat chicks can give good head (constantly working the mouth muscles). Once you blow your load call her the wrong name. Make sure it's drastically different (ergo her name is Stacy, say Megan).

poast pics faggot

Act like an adult. Tell her you're not feeling the chemistry and you don't want to waste any more of her time. Wish her a good evening and leave.

lol'd hard senpai

She prolly doesn't wanna fuck you cause she got chlamydia from the last guy. Be a man kick her out of your car and cut your losses

this
if I find out a girl's fatter than I thought, I just ask her to suck my dick and then when she's done "oops, can't get a boner anymore, you're too good at blowjobs haha"
only issue is if they have that fat person smell that fat people get just from being fat. you know the one.

Drive somewhere really far from where you guys met and kick her out of the car
>tell her its a favor that she has to walk more

>when your blender craps out halfway into making your shake and you have to gag down shitty clump of protein powder for the gains

Do you think there's a law against that sort of thing? Probably not, I'm guessing.

>25 year old obese virgin NEET
>decide to get shit together, get a job, enroll in college, lift
>27 now, down to 190lbs, year away from graduation, making it
>got a gf
>together 6 months, she's a good understanding person
>just not very attractive--it's hard to get an erection and near impossible to finish
>realize this relationship needs to end; she's talking about getting married after school
>no joke, she's 100x more invested in it
>know it needs to end but don't know how

Help me Veeky Forums, how do I end this as amicably as possible? I feel like I'm doomed to be with her forever out of the fear and guilt of leaving her.

did it when i was a cab driver in vegas, brought them to the dark back alleys off the strip and told them to fuck off if they gave me shit

Eventually you'll just grow to hate her. It'll show more and more every day and she'll be able to tell. Then it's just a matter of time until she breaks it off and you dont even have to do anything.

Just shake harder faggot

Nah, she can already tell but has low self-esteem; therefore she'll never break it off.
Just tell her the truth. Amicability is not entirely in your hands: all you can do is give her the kindness of informing her how you really feel sooner than later, instead of letting her get more invested. How she responds is her choice. there's a chance she'll take it badly, but that is part of adult life. By the way, if you're afraid here, there's a good chance this type of thing is holding you back in other areas of your life too without you realizing it. You will probably benefit from reading some books about assertiveness and boundaries. Also, good job on making it.

what this guy said
just end it before it gets worse

Thanks bro. How can I manage the fallout? I met her in my program; she has close ties with the students and program director and, to be frank, they like her more. How do I avoid pariah status?

You probably don't get hard because you're such a pussy
You can tell her now, or get married and be miserable and wait until she cheats on you, then she gets half your stuff.

stop hanging out with whales you fuckin idiot

Yes. It's considered an abduction.

Sit her down, tell her you're breaking up with her. If (when) she asks why, for God's sake don't tell her "I'm not attracted to you". Be a gentleman. Tell her you're not in love or some other shit. Google best ways to break up or something.

this. I'm doing this to a long distance situation over the phone tomorrow. it's wack but gotta do it.

This is what you get for lifting for grills.

>ergo

Did you miss the blender part or what you fucking asshole

>My love for you ceased. I don't want to give you any false hope or illusions. I just see you as a good friend, but my romantic feelings are gone

Tell them she gave you aids.