Drink the equivalent of 12 cans a beer a night. Still diet and lift. Anyone else functioning alcoholic?

Drink the equivalent of 12 cans a beer a night. Still diet and lift. Anyone else functioning alcoholic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLtPp_xIpC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YO.

I count the carbs/calories in my beer, though.

But drinking is the only way to silence the screaming terrors in my head.

i did the functioning alcoholic lifestyle for 6 months over winter.

was shit for my lifts, and shit for gut.

but kept my job, woohoo for functioning

MOON MAN MOON MAN CANT YOU SEE

Spics and niggers need to hand from trees!

I was one when i did cardio only. Would take some shots and go run 3 miles.

Shit was fun but eventually i realized how much of a problem tearing through all that liquor was and hated myself for what i would become so i quit for 3 months, started lifting, started drinking moderately, and am way happier.

honestly the biggest problem isn't being able to go to the gym the next day and whatever, its the late night munchies.

*hang

>"functioning"
>alcoholic
youtube.com/watch?v=uLtPp_xIpC4

lol @ listening to some depressed faggot who offed himself

Kinda proving my point for me.

Ya man, the booze is fucking me up. I lift frequently, have gotten stronger, eat very clean, and even get a pretty good amount of sleep tonight. And then I drink a half bottle of liquor every night unless I have a job related reason to stay sober. I guess I'm just perma-bulking.

Feels bad :/

Bruh, why do this to yourself?

>1200 extra calories every single night
>More if you're not a pussy who drinks lite beer exclusively
>Implying you're fit
Yeah naw

i drink 2 40 ozs a night, no lite beer.

Yeah but I only eat like 2x a day small meals and cut down to 6 beers a night instead of like blackout drunk because it's affecting my lifts so much and I'm tired of feeling like shit at work.

Psychological addiction, bruh. I'd like to at least cut back, but at this point it is going to take professional help, and they will go all or nothing. Drinking is fun. It makes my night less boring. I don't want to stop entirely; I just want to cut back enough to start losing weight.

Figure out if you can force yourself to stop for like 5 days then go back. I HAD to when I was on probation and basically it was that or fail a UA and go back to jail. After 4 days I felt better. I keep drinking but I feel like I know I can cut down and like I said last night I only had 3 beers and one other drink. Tonight like 5 beers but that's not bad for me. I also have horrible sleeping problems and after the first few nights of sober it seems to be easier to sleep and wake up.

I had to do this every month for a year btw.

Im in the marine corps. I couldnt function without being half drunk during my pt.

Shut up, you faggot boot.

That's not the equivalent of 12 beers though. Even if they were malt liquor (Steel Reserve, Olde English) it still wouldn't be equivalent to any 12 pack.

I've seen a lot of things on Veeky Forums but e-statting beer consumption is a first.

Stopping for short amounts of time is no problem. I was on call at work 24/7 for two weeks. Didn't touch a drop of alcohol. But as soon as I was off the chain I was back on the bottle. It isn't a physical addiction because I don't go through withdrawals, but it is definitely a psychological addiction because I need it to feel "normal" when I'm just chilling at the house.

How many standard drinks are in a 40 oz. bottle containing 8.0% alcoholic content?

5 drinks due to the 8.0 alcohol content

That's not even 7 bottles of beer. A standard bottle is 12 oz. That's not so bad.

almost 1500 calories though

Nigga you made a thread yesterday about being a lardass who can't lose weight because he drinks 12 cans of beer each night and eats greasy shit all day
Delusional

Oh yeah, its bad in that sense. I meant that it's not so bad as in being a total alcoholic, tearing your whole life apart. But as a habit, it'll fatten you right up.

wasn't me but i did see the thread.

>wasnt me

uh huh

if it was id say so, i really dont care