Why do so many normies fall off the ball of fitness so easily?

Why do so many normies fall off the ball of fitness so easily?

Is there just that much of such a severe lack of basic discipline in normies?

Everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, until it's time to do bodybuilder shit.

their lives are generally fulfilling enough or have alternatives without lifting to take away the pain and loneliness so they don't rely on it to remember their self-worth

poorly defined goals and/or desire for immediate gratification.

If your goal is "lose some weight, gain some muscle" then technically it's done in less than a month. It's kinda hard NOT to do that.

But "lose 10 lbs of fat, gain 5 lbs of muscle" is a goal with better quantification that most... don't even consider.

Most succesful fitness bros just get 'into it.'

If you're not 'into it', it's probably just a dread to do

>don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weights

i stopped caring about lifting once i learned i could get girls as a skeleton.

That being said, im interested again because im starting to care more for my health in the future.

You just don't lift heavy things every other day and then go shitpost on a Moroccan herb picking imageboard if you don't actually like what you're doing.

They arent fueled by self hatred and autism

>At gym
>Writing down my last exercise (leg extensions)
>Realise the only 'proper' lifters apart from me have their bags with them
>Realise it's because nobody else writes down their workouts and tracks them

>They don't fucking write down their workouts.

How the fuck can these people remember the exact weight they had for every exercise they do every day? They can't, they don't care about progress, which is why they will fall short of their goals, but it's okay, because they will just move the goalposts.

Not everyone is a dumb meathead that forgets every thing he has done the moment he walks out of the gym

>not using your phone
Lmao @ u senpai

What?
I remember every weight I used for my sessions last week, let alone my last one.

Are you a goldfish?

I remember the weights I do for every workout. Your depression has affected your memory.

M$ excel senpai

Look at these non-lifters pretending they're making any progress

Can you really not remember what you did last session?

I can write down my entire session with exact numbers and reps right now

For the first couple years I started lifting, I could skip a day without caring too much. Now I make lifting a priority in my life. Basically I think it grows on you.

I just log mine in an Excel spreadsheet when I get home.

>not saving all completed and possible workouts in a query optimized molap cube

it's like you guys don't even lift

my seids

Because obsession is a trait of autism

>Holy shit it's 1990 and I need a notebook

We just use our phones faggot

>fitting in the dumb meathead stereotype this well
You only have to remember the important exercises' weights, sets and reps. At isolations, make a rough estimate if you are that dumb to remember the weights, and "just go for the burn". They are not important anyway.

This. They work out for a week and are like wtf I haven't lost weight and then they just quit.
It took me awhile to get consistent because I liked going out several times a week and would be hungover and feel like shit but I told myself in March of I didn't start going at least 5x a week I was going to cancel my gym memebership and I didn't want to do that so I just forced myself to go. People like just LAST WEEK started noticing I was losing weight and that took 3 freaking months.
Also they assume people who work out just are never tired and think that "being tired from work" is a legit excuse not to go workout and they start skipping here and there and never see results and then just give up because they won't stay consistent.
Pic related normie memes.

This too. I track everything on JEFIT and it motivates me to push myself to go up in lifts. Feels kind of like a game to me that I'm really into.

>wasting 0,2cal to write this literal shit of a banter

normies really are useless

Most people just aren't that interested in fitness stuff or they don't care that much about becoming swole. Also this

Chad would rather fuck your gf while eating pizza, Dennis.

On the real, it's a lack of goals as user had said. It's tough to stick with anything that takes a measure of effort to even begin to see tangible satsfactory results, and merely going through the motions lends itself to fluctuating attention and interest.

>want to hear song
>open stream and hear it instantly

>want new thing
>one click on amazon and it's at your door

>want to learn something
>one click for an article or video tutorial

>want to look good
>years of hard work, dedication and consistency for subtle results

I remember weights to know if I've been increasing
also I use my phone to plan workouts

I write down my lifts before I go to the gym, if I fail an increase I will note it in my log and either try it again next time or drop depending on why I failed

I also think they have the wrong mentality going in to it. They see it as a necessary evil to their poorly defined goals, as opposed to something fun and enjoyable.

"I look forward to every workout" - the goobserino

wew lad

i regularly forget what i'm saying mid sentence and people regularly comment how i'm like a goldfish, but even i can remember what weights i put up last session