I'm moving to a new place and going to live on my own...

I'm moving to a new place and going to live on my own? I need all of your infographs about food and diet and recipes that I can use to cook every day. Preferably, low carb since I have insulin resistance and prone to diabetes Please help me Veeky Forums :)))))

>being an incompetent piece of shit that you have to request recipes and infographs from an anime image board.
here's a hint: open a cook book someday you uneducated pig

>Carnitine under the worth it line
Get the fuck out

Chicken liver and grease

>st john's wort
>worth it
>"strong evidence"
>not mentioning it's drug interactions with actual pharmaceutical drugs that you could be taking
>not mentioning that it's legitimately dangerous for some people to take

And this is the problem with infographics. Fuck your infographics. You're better off not knowing than knowing just enough to fuck yourself.

goddamnit Veeky Forums why do you assholes always have to be so mean

>doesn't include macros
What the fuck

>eggs - fair
>organic, free range eggs - best

Seems questionable.

Do note for that steak recipe, it is not necessary to use beef tenderloin. Regular Wal Mart sirloin will work just fine, and won't require you to take out a second mortgage

Yeah, "whole dairy products" being the low category for protein seems questionable.

And carbs being two fucking thirds of your daily macros, while protein is 15%, reeks of that fucking food pyramid bullshit

Is that you mom? You can fuck off. Its is because of you that I have this diabetes shit? I hope you get cancer too

>Thinking anyone here gives a single fuck about each other
Edge aside, people tell each other to neck themselves over trivial shit. And honestly who wouldn't do some simple research before downing any pill.

>Only adds a miniture quantity of green onion
>Doesn't use the term sauté
>Doesn't know you can use white rice perfectly fine if you undercook it and pass it through a colander
>No bell pepper
>No Carrot
>No onion
>No other veggies at all
Shameful

>soy sauce

No infographic but this recipe is my favourite and so easy even you autists can do it.

>Defrost a chicken breast (2 if you're REALLY hungry)
>Butterfly it (google if if you don't know what this means)
>Add garlic salt, spinach, and your choice of cheese in the middle of the breast
>fold it back over to cover your spinach and cheese mix
>add more garlic salt, spinach and your choice of cheese on the top
>put in the oven for about 20 minutes at 220 degrees Celsius (425f)

This tastes fucking incredible and you can use whatever spices/cheese you want and serve it either by itself or with potatoes/veggies/noodles/whatever the fuck.

God-tier recipe that's easier than making 2 minute noodles and has a super good macro/calorie split.

>Defrost a chicken breast

Stopped reading this neckbeards post there

>not buying chicken breast in bulk

Do you just buy 2 every day and cook them as soon as you get home? right.

Costco sells whole tenderloins for a pretty decent price, but I agree I only use tenderloin when I'm trying to get laid. Skirt steak is fine for me.

Not him but I buy whole chickens and break them down (or just roast them whole) and get a few meals out of them and lots of bones to make stock.