Should roided up actors be banned from working in media?

Should roided up actors be banned from working in media?

It gives people unrealistic expectations both of themselves and others, It encourages and normalizes the unhealthy practice of roiding.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_doping
youtube.com/watch?v=o9zCgPtsups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Action hero of the past

another action star of the past

Comedy actor's transformation in 2016

Steroid using bodybuilder of the 70's

"natural" bodybuilders of the 2010's

No, just actors who skip leg day.

the theatre should be banned

>all those stretchmarks in arnie's armpit
Damn never even noticed before

it's a serious issue
don't if it should be banned but it should clearly become common knowledge.

I wish they started showing documentaries like this on TV constantly so everyone stops questioning me why I don't look like an 1980s olympia after 3 years lifting.

Sign of hard work and dedication

I love when I get them. Means I'm growing

>all that tumblr lingo
no but seriously, actors get on gear to get the right body for a role quickly. you can't expect an actor to spend 5-10 years building muscle naturally for one role

>Expecting a guy called Huge Jacked-man to look different

Hey, women get to complain about normal, healthy women on tv until they replace them with heffers. All i am asking is that actors stop getting literally impossible to achieve natural bodies through illegal substances, and then lie about it

How about a disclaimer on films: "the men in this film got their bodies through the use of anabolic steroids, and are not naturally this muscular"?

>hurr look at me I'm using feminist memes against them

Feeding into anti-steroid hysteria hurts Veeky Forums, not Tumblr.

>What's your routine
>"A few push ups every morning and a health bar in the afternoon"

It's a bit different for super hero films. Wolverine is supposed to be jacked.

You sound like a woman.

Just because not everyone is capable of looking like wolverine or barbie doesn't mean that their image can't be used for inspiration to simply be the best version of yourself that you're capable of anyway.

It makes the movie more interesting, no one wants to look at a dyel thor or superman, the actors have to portray the character completely

it's too late. all superheros have to be jacked from here on out. $ doesn't care if they did steroids or not, they are doing their job.

all female superheros have to be sexual or black or a combination form here on out, too. this ain't batman and robin merman and barnacle boy no more. a superhero movie today doesn't have to be anything but eye candy.

MRA please go and stay go

Their posture is so bad lol.

Back day, not even once

>waaaaa muh unrealistic beauty standards

Fuck off to tumblr m8
This place isn't for you.

/thread

That doesn't even look like him at his biggest. Maybe that's just without a pump.

>Huge Jacked-man

There's only one J sound, you dipshit. His name is Huge Act Man.

That's the point he's trying to make.
Models/actors these days look incredibly full and cut year-round, which is crazy even compared to old-school bodybuilders.

Action stars were bigger in the past, if anything
Look at Arnie and Carl Weathers for example

Comics books are the real source of utterly fucking ridiculous standards. Possibly because comic writers are unlifting manchildren that have never touched a barbell in their lives, and often substitute petty attempts to do stuff bigger or darker for things like anything resembling good writing.

Wolverine sort of gets a pass, as his regenerative abilities would mean he'd recover from a heavy workout VERY quickly, effectively allowing him to be on SS progression forever (provided he can consume enough calories (why isn't Wolverine having to eat a shitton to recover from injuries a thing?)).

What's utter bullshit is Batman's workout routine. He supposedly does pic related, enough bullshit to kill ANY man, all without sleeping because he's Batman, and without eating any of the food Alfred brings him.

Look at The Rock in 2016. He is comically large. A walking parody of himself that needs to fuck off from wrestling and stay fucked off.

His entire career is based on being dench
The fact is that action stars of today are no bigger than they have been since the 70s

>dench

wat

Do you mean "huge as fuck" or "an annoying jackass that pops up once or twice a year to spout a few catchphrase, collect a fat paycheck, and bury every under 40 wrestler within 100 yards"?

The point is, he is at least as big as Arnold. Maybe not as "proportional" or some such, but modern bodybuilders are just witless size-beasts.

And Rock himself was much smaller and more human looking in his original run in the late 90s. When he was still on steroids, just not as goddamn many.

>why isn't Wolverine having to eat a shitton to recover from injuries a thing?
It was a thing. In the Australian outback part of Uncanny he was beaten, crucified and would have died of dehydration.

Now he can eat his own arm for nutrition. Conservation of energy does not affect him anymore.

Great post
but is Batman's routine really that ridiculous when you accept that Batman is on high doses of gear, has great genetics, and would have lower volume weeks here and there?

Jesus Christ Batman is living the NEET dream with that much time on his hands

I mean huge as fuck
And I don't care about mandrama. He's bigger than Arnold because he's taller and doesn't have to cut down for contests.
He's also an exception. There are lots of big actors but none are anywhere near Dwayne's size.

what is turd rider doing there ?

They aren't supposed to look like human beings man. Also tumblr is that way.

Pussys like you should be banned.
>M-muh self image cant handle some moviestar with more veins then me

When I watch a movie I dont wanna see this shit. They get paid millions, put some fucking effort in. These people literally do not lift.

>normies completely denying the fact that such a physique is only attainable with roids

makes me more angry than it should desu

>no benching 500lbs with dirt in his mouth to train for the situation of being buried alive under 6 feet of soil.

step your shit up.

>20 miles at at 4:50 miles pace
>1h40 run at 20km/h - 12.5mph
Nigga that's a top marathoner pace

That's his appeal. Wtf wants to see a skinny fat rock?

Hmm, wondering right now. Are there any steroids that make you run faster for endurance?

Yea cyclers and mma fighters use them. Mfw i forgot the name of them lmao.

Bicycle racing is completely gangrened by doping.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_doping
Surely since marathoners don't generate as much profits there shouldn't be as much doping but I don't think that's outside the realm of possibilty

No, because unlike you tumblrshit most people are able to separate fiction from reality.

Might as well go complain about how comic books everyone is impossibly jacked and start petitioning for Wolverine to be a hairy skinny fat manlet

> Surely since marathoners don't generate as much profits there shouldn't be as much doping but I don't think that's outside the realm of possibilty

Bunch of Kenyans have been caught in the past few years

who cares, really?

you are technically correct

but you are a fucking faggot too

>he thinks this is roids
>if it doesn't take three days to achieve, it's roids

Why do yo give 2 shits? People who are far enough into lifting will realize they're not natty and pretty much every other person doesn't care. Most women would even say they're too muscular. The only thing that bothers you about their physiques is your own insecurity. If you're that insecure, just go on gear yourself, man. Steroid general is always there for you, son.

Means you're stuffing your face too much. Arnie was on d-bol.

It's yuge! cunt

It doesn't look that hard desu. Tho on good nutrition and sleep.

His name is Huge Trackpants you dyel pleb

I thought by "nonhuman" he meant himself. Also that woudl be a nasty way to defame someone.

Just want to throw into this thread that Zac could be natty, his gains are realistic for a year's worth of training, and that these actors have to buff up and slim down to fit their roles. They're just doing their job.

>roids and looks like that
Arnold really wasn't dedicated to his lifting was he?

Zac's gains do look like they're achievable natty but not in that time frame, so I stay sceptical. In most cases for actors it's not about how big they are but how fast they become that big.

lmao take a load off this faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=o9zCgPtsups

you know that drug synthesis advances every day right?

another anti-intellectual denying the undeniable scientifically proven effects of media on body image
of course you probably believe in free will and how you can just "get over" body image issues and "bootstrap yourself" out of poverty and so on you're a lost cause go back to readdit

Those delts don't look really natty, though

Being upset about impossible standards is pure jealousy. If you truly care about yhe health of impressionable kids youd ban all fatties from tv because the overwhelming majority of weight related illnesses are from obesity.

It's just a pump bro.

Zac isn't natty. The fact his face got 10 years older in 6 months is dead giveaway.

>A human being uses substances give them an unnatural, not humanly possible physique, to play a role as a literal alien/mutant/roidfreak (superman/wolverine/cap)
I don't see any problem here.

If anything they aren't buff enough to properly portray the fictional drawings.

>Val Kilmer
>action hero

lmao what? this is what action heroes used to look like

>media gives unrealistic expectations
>ban media
**You** should be banned.

kek'd

Even on steroids skipping leg day is quite obvious.

Jackman may have taking steroid. But he was only cast in xmen 1 after production had began so he didnt get time to hit the gym

who cares though he's a terrible actor

True, but think of it this way
The less human a movie's heroes feel, the less the audience will bond and sympathise with them, making the movie's percieved as less good.
It is a delicate balance the creators have to keep in mind
Think bvs vs cap3, SW4-7 vs prequels etc.

>Captcha: select the sandwiches
>3 burgers and unrelated shit
>Captcha solved
Seriously, this joke gets me every time

A sandwich is a food item consisting of one or more types of food, such as vegetables, sliced cheese or meat, placed on or between slices of bread, or more generally any dish wherein two or more pieces of bread serve as a container or wrapper for some other food.

>a burger is a sandwich

Where I come from, a sandwich is implied to be cold, with ingredients from the fridge, and a burger has cooked stuff in it
I mean I get your point, but if you have a kid and it asks you for a sandwich for school, you'll make a pb&j/banana sandwich or a cheese and turkey sandwich, maybe with some lettuce
Not a big mac

Well where you're from is shit and full of retards.

You ignored like 2/3rds of my post

>said the americana fat fuck

LMAO
L
M
A
O

erythropoietin, not a steroid, just makes you have more red blood cells for more oxygen = endurance, fucks up your kidneys big time though

>implying

If roided actors are to be banned, youd be tortured with countless Adam Sandler and Tom Cruise movies for life.

Only ban them if we also ban fat fuck like melissa mccarthy. You can't get that fucking fat without unnatural, processed foods that you could never eat naturally.

i dont think they ever claimed to be natty, but i could be wrong

People at the gym roid who aren't competing, amateur racers dope(cycling running), and there is very (if any) money involved.
People will use PEO for an ego boost or w/e the reason.

(Not OP), but it's more misiniformation to the masses. I don't really care, but I know they are on drugs. It just helps be more realistic with my goals. So many people go to the gym with the goal they can look like wolverine and are disappointed with lack of progress and give up.
I'm never going to stop trying to beome the best version of me because I can't look like him

>Kilocal Kilmer

There's actually a small chance the Rock may not have even been on steroids during his first stint in wrestling. Pic related is him at 15. Guy has an absolute monster frame and genetics

>mfw this made me realise that MRA are basically the male version of SJW feminists

Jesus fuck. Every time I see that fucking trash stache

Well, Brandon did.

i was built like that at 15 and have not gone much further, possibly gaining another 5kg in muscles over another 7 years of lifting. you can get amazing muscle growth if you lift during your teens, your body is fucking amazing in those years

>being envious of others
How childish.

lol why do you give a fuck? Why are you so insecure? lol pathetic

lol it's men in tight underwear banging about mandrama and your concerned about the rock being"too big"? get a load of this faggot guys