Qtum's swap to the main blockchain is starting soon with the new exchange coming...

Qtum's swap to the main blockchain is starting soon with the new exchange coming. Just released pictures of their updated/new wallet

im hard

Quick rundown of what this means?

hope we soon moon over these LINKies

4-8 Satellites up by the end of 2018 acting as nodes. True decentralization to the point you wouldn't even need internet.

>picture is of the first test satellite. after a successful test run the rest will be 10x more powerful and much larger.

>It's swapping from Erc-20 to it's own blockchain starting today.
>leaks show bithumb adding qtum soon
>Confirmed by qtum there is a new "mainstream" exchange adding qtum after the swap is complete.
>Koreans are in love with this coin.
>Bithumb would bring tons of volume and pump the price. xmr went up %150 when added to bithumb
>Launching satellites as decentralized nodes
>New wallet/ui

I love the new wallet look.

If your the same op that's been posting updated threads on this I just wanna tell you how based you are. Through all the garbage on here you can actually find gems like this with real information. I've learned about a few coins on here from threads like this and have made gains that changed my life. Let me jerk you off op

When is Qtum doing token swap on bittrex?

4. october and 5. october in binance

The next ethereum in my opinion. Koreans are smart and usually the first adopters. 80% of trading volume is with coinone korean exchange. Hopefully i can buy some up

Can't find any type of realistic time frame. Just keep an eye on the wallets on bittrex. Once they get frozen/go down for maintenance they will be on the new exchange soon after.

If they are doing the swap on separate days this means we are waiting til the 5th or 6th for the new exchange.

NICE

more info the the ama

Lol I remember browsing the Crypto subreddit a while back to check what they were saying about Qtum and they were pissing all over the satellites. Looks like it's actually happening. Still hurts I didn't get in back then. Currently sitting on LINK and ODN, but would like to get into Qtum.

Any exact dates for these events?

Even if you don't get in long term you can profit off the new exchange/swap. Not sure if bittrex is just going to freeze wallets or also suspend trading but time might be somewhat of a factor

see

also test satellite is just confirmed as going up "soon" and it is almost complete.

In since 10

wallet is sexy as fuck

BULLISH

25 to 45 btc sell wall on bittrex right now to suppress price, it keeps flailing up and down but generally keeping it below 2750 or less. Not sure if it's gonna moon after the swap, crash and burn, or just stay solid. It's been pretty steady gains though. Most of my btc is in this, it feels like a slow sure way to get to the top, like $10 ethereum.

I just can't get excited about QTUM.

y

The price should be at least a 10th of Ethereum.

No point in buying now with those walls there

Whales accumulating.

I'll buy when they they're done or near the massive 250k wall

for all you dumbfucks out there. ZEC got listed on bithumb. go look at the graph. see those giant green erect candles? yeah thats qtum next. get in now you retards

It went right back down to where it was at 7 and now even lower

if qtum is so fucking great why are so many faggots trying to get out.

also fuck that faggot sniperbot holy fuck

had like an hour to sell above 400

People lost money on it so they're thinking with their emotions.

This is the worst faggoty bot infested coin ive ever seen. at least 10 fucking bots on it right now being niggers.

ill wait till you faggots all quit before i buy this shit coin

Its not stopping from getting trade on bittrex.

WTF happening ?

no shit it's being manipulated to hell because whales are trying to accumulate before the new exchange comes up

This

It's fucking go time

So we don't need to do anything if we're holding QTUM on Binance is that right? It'll just swap over automatically?

I thought it would, deposits and withdrawals are capped though. I imagine the exchange actually holds most of the balance in their wallet and just transfers the concept of ownership between all our accounts and we only truly hold the coin when it's withdrawn. Blockchain would get slammed with buys and sells otherwise. A blockchain based exchange will be different.

you're good

My fuck, it's beautiful...

Can't access my NEO at work to buy more than 40 now. I hope it doesn't moon too hard before tonight.

Need to make an account on that fucking korean website that doesn't understand when I'm selecting a password or will we be fine on buttrex ? We probably won't, whales will keep price from rising. Shit why didn't I do this before, tought there was still time