How Many Bitcoin Do I Need to be A Millionaire by, Say, 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@BambouClub/are-you-in-the-bitcoin-1-a-new-model-of-the-distribution-of-bitcoin-wealth-6adb0d4a6a95
mrmoneymustache.com/2016/04/01/mmm-spending-2015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last time I saw this pic being used, it was the Frog of Meme Street that started a day trading twitter account to help us all out. I'm still looking forward to it, but damn why hasn't he posted anything yet?

But to answer your question OP, I really dunno man.

21 bitcoin seems to be the first big milestone.

is that enough to be a millionaire by 2020 tho?

hard to say

maybe 20, ~50k per btc

You can wait or... Make a nice logo and claim to solve the "oracle problem". Buy stock photos of chinks in nice suits and say they all walked away from Tesla and Goldman Sachs. Ico that shit. Collect. Run. Hide out in Venezuela.

Why do you want to be a millionaire by 2020, what would you do?

live off the interest of 2% equity, $20000 per year

1 buttcoin

The guy LARPed up.

or 4 Poopcoin aka Buttcoin Lite

A millionaire in terms of what? The US Dollar? If the US Dollar collapses you could easily be a millionaire on less than 1 bitcoin, but being a dollar millionaire won't mean much.

You are in the top 1% of BTC holders with 15 BTC (approx)

Owning just one full BTC puts you in the top 3%

Owners of a full BTC are the top 10% according to medium.com/@BambouClub/are-you-in-the-bitcoin-1-a-new-model-of-the-distribution-of-bitcoin-wealth-6adb0d4a6a95

i have 1.75 (OP here)

i could do 5, do you really think BTC will be at 200000 USD in 2.5 years

>20000 dollars a year

Uh... user? Are you srs?

i am a simple man

why does everyone say this? what is so special about the number 21?

look at digits

there are 21 million bitcoin in total so having 21 equals 0.0001% of the market capitalization

Anyone here pays for cloud mining?

In 2020
1000 ETH
12300 LTC
3784902938 BTC
would make you a millionaire

thank you for this i will be buying 10 grand worth of bitcoin to bring me from 1.75 to 4

hopefully this fellow is wrong

You would need a million bitcoins.

hope that cool nigger gets going soon

I ONLY HAVE TWO

What about all the coins that are lost and gone forever?

this plus a few people hold a large share(chinks)

I hate this dumb question, he obviously means a millionaire in USD with approximately today's purchasing power.

By 2020, I'm going to say that you need 20, though I hope it's much less.

We will never know

You don't need BTC if you already have Obsidian. Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $95,425,810
Obsidian Market Cap = $19,050,349

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the Monero founder is also a technical advisor. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often in life. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

You will probably need ten times as many as you'd need now once this shit crashes and burns. It is fucking obvious and you are more idiotic than the stuttering potheads who run these scams.

Poopsidian

I don't think I can hate this Obsidian pump and dump group anymore than I do right now.

Pump and dump? If I were in a pump and dump group why would I be shilling something that has only been on market for 3 days? I would be fudding and accumulating. Get your accusations straight, faggot.

1,000,000/2020 is just under 5000

A million obviously

start by withdrawing your bitcoin before it goes to 2800. Investing in equifax now that the dust has settled. they're due for a 30-40% rebound because, obviously, nothing is going to happen to them.
Then buy back twice the amount of bitcoin you were holding before.

>Bitcoin
That's a strange way to spell LINK

yea wtf, he never mentioned he had a wife and child to need that much money per year!
mrmoneymustache.com/2016/04/01/mmm-spending-2015/

>tfw living in switzerland, the n°2 most expensive country in the world with 20k a year
>tfw earning 50k + crypto gains

You niggers will never make it if you spend all your cash on stupid shit.

If BTC had the Market Cap of Apple ( 700 Billion)
you'd need 23. That's probably 7-8 years down the road.

>We are the Ethereum of Monero
Ethereum is the Ethereum of Monero
Keep your fucking bags shill
lmao