Do you burn more fat by working out in the morning on an empty stomach?

Do you burn more fat by working out in the morning on an empty stomach?

yeah. just make sure you take some BCAAs before and after.

What do they do?

its a meme. you will have less energy to workout with.

have a nice breakfast then head to the gym, then the rest of the day stay within your calorie limit and you'll be fine

That sounds good but I like the idea of burning a little extra fat by skipping breakfast on workout days and it makes it easier to fit in a very large bulk meal after.

Help with muscle repair among other things.

well then he wouldnt be working out on an empty stomach now, would he you faggot?

probably b8 but there's no calories in BCAAs

it doesn't work like that, maintaining a calorie intake below your maintenance, or adding cardio to create a bigger deficit is the only way to lose weight.

as soon as you eat your meal later on in the day, the body will take the calories from the food. So all you would have achieved is more stress on your body by training with less energy but no additional fat loss.

If you train on an empty stomach but eat even less than you already are now, then yes I suppose it would work like that. Just have a nice bowl of oats, a scoop of whey and a scoop of bcaa's to stop your body using the muscle you have gained as a source of energy while you're in a deficit.

Not true. If anything you will have less energy due to your body using energy for digestion.

>no calories in BCAAs
Do you know what BCAAs are user?

meant to replay to

I can't eat before working out. Even if it's a "small" breakfast it just makes me feel gross and bloated and lethargic. I have more energy and feel more focused on an empty stomach

Do I not burn fat for energy since I have no food in me? Working out right now and haven't eaten since dinner yesterday evening.

lol

No that is not how it works
You have glycogen stores in your body, that your body will utilize. High intensive cardio is superior for weight loss

no, your body doesn't care where it gets it energy from. fats, muscle etc it will take from wherever it feels like. thats why its a good idea to take bcaa's while you are cutting to protect your muscles from the catabolic effects of being in a defecit.

Op here. Have a sunburnt back; what ab exercises can i do today that doesn't involve me lying on my back?

Ab rollouts, planks, trying to suck your own dick upside down hanging from legs,

Dicksucking crunches 3x10, find a bro to spot you with his cock

How do I crunch when I'm not on my back?

So I was doing 30 minutes of Hiit cardio on lift days and and hour of cardio on non lift days... Taking sat and sun off. Lately I've been too exhausted from weights to do cardio but my weight loss has slowed down. I've decided to go ahead and go first thing in the morning before work for cardio on lifting days. So your saying doing hiit cardio on an empty stomach is better for fat loss or it doesn't matter that much?

Hanging from your legs. Can you not read?

works for cardio
not for lifts.

running in the morning / jogging for more than half an hour on an empty stomach will burn more fat, provided you did not have a huge dinner.

working out with a warmup of half an hour jog could probably do the same, but you couldn't really hit that new pr.

Thought you meant someone else's dick. This is Veeky Forums afterall.