Do you think there will be ever a time in crypto like this years spring? Why?

Do you think there will be ever a time in crypto like this years spring? Why?

In a couple months after the hardfork is done and the next generation of normies flood in to take over our bags.

Id like to think so too
But why?

You haven't seen anything yet. There is a time in the new future when the shittest of shitcoins moons by 1000% per day because so many normies are flooding in.

Think about how much of a fuckaround it still it to buy and trade coins.

It may seem easy to you because you're technologically literate, but having tried to explain the road from BTC to altcoins, and especially shit like EtherDelta, to regular people, there is still a long way to go before buying crypto is easy.

Now consider when (not if) the killer app comes out that lets every man, woman and child buy into this shit with a couple of clicks. Simple, attractive UI, simple process, a couple of short steps from learning about crypto to having your Blockfolio up and running.

THEN you will see gains you can't even imagine. THEN a crypto bubble will emerge. Not now.

we havent seen fucking SHIT yet, the final run up to the bubble bursting is going to be fucking legendary like 1000% per month gains. might be 20 years off or more though who knows.

So much this. Everyone is so used to everything being retard proof that the current process is a little too much. Throwing it all into one service/app like robinhood will be huge

normies already flooded in, which is why you saw 5k. normies are never going to be trading coins on etherdelta.

imagine if institutional $ ever flowed in, not even a huge amount. some ETF's have $80 billion in assets. imagine a crypto fund with 1/10th of that in assets, that's an extra $8 billion inflow

Yup. Couldn't have said it better.

>tfw someone is developing an all-in-one crypto trading platform right now and will make tens of millions while you spend all your time moving shitcoins around

It's ok. I'm too dumb to do it myself and too poor to fund someone else. Such is life.

Also, there are probably hundreds/thousands of people working on it and have been for a while

This user knows

its what BQX is trying to do

Needs a better name

It's called _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and you're missing the registration for it right no

Spill it fucker. As long as it's not Airswap.

Rich arabs coming in soon with serious money

I would bet my firstborn that the crypto market cap will reach ~5 trillion eventually. It's just a matter of time.

What's wrong with airswap

e_ _ _ _ _ o

did you get in on the ico?

fuck you on about