ChainLink - Rewarding the patient

>When half the Veeky Forumstards swear to be TA experts and predict a LINK dip for the last 12 hours.
>Pumped and now stabilized at 9.3k, showing signs of upward momentum.

ChainLink technology is going to change the world. FUDers will need to try harder than your average shitcoin tactics to get it on the cheap. Nice try though.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree OP, sold my whole stack around 8.8k early today, was hoping to buy back in around 8.5k tonight. After watching the chart all day today, I do not think this is going under 9k for a while, just fomo bought back in at 9.3...

i need more !!! gonna liquidate my waltons cause walton does afraction of what link does and only for chinks. ppl sleeping on link breh

BUY HIGH SELL LOW
you did good, son

I mean, my original buy in was like 5.5k and I've made successful swing trades before this, all it pretty much did was wipe out two days worth of successful trading to pick up more link. And I didn't buy back all in, if it does dip tonight or tomorrow into the mid 8ks I will still have profited off of the trade...

That's what happens though. The minute the cautious think it's safe to daytrade because you seen it dip few times before is the time it moons

no doubt, m8. you'll recoup your losses when LINK hits 1bil mcap anyway.

I knew better too, I knew it was set to take off any minute just by looking at the charts, but after doing is successfully a few times you get completely blinded by the greed and can't resist trying to get those few extra coins...

I have lost so much money in crypto making trades that I knew with every fiber of my being were bad, but couldn't resist doing it anyways. Crypto is unlike anything else. It's so beautiful.

I'm so comfy that I bought 20k LINK @ 0.00131666 ETH. Here's more encouragement:

>open your browser and go to
cryptowat.ch
>ctrl-f 'link'
>0 results

This coin/token's not even listed on the defacto coinprice chart, and it's already passing forty cents; LINK will pass a dollar the day it gets listed on cryptowatch.

There are so many other places, people & things which are currently unaware of ChainLink, but it's starting to catch fire.

We're going to the fucking moon.

We're going all the way to alpha centauri

Considering it can replace Walton and tons of other coins as only one of a million usecases...it's gonna be pretty fucking big,

We're going all the way past the edge of the observable universe

the problem is that its only ona chink exchange where most of the userbase cant even read the whitepaper. they dont even understand how much it murders wtc et al.

That was enough for Walton to get there.

I don't know what you want, Binance is a top 3 exchange. Bittrex is fucked now I don't even have any more money on there. Never used Poly so not sure what their situation is or if they would consider adding it.

I would not say it only being on Binance is a limited factor for the growth of the coin. Binance will continue to grow.

This is the early adoption phase. Notice how quiet the ChainLink team has been? Marketing is no where NEAR their top priorities right now...unlike other shitcoins.

They're focusing ALL their efforts towards their conference and technology. They don't care about the tards trying to catch short term P&D's...they're in it for the long haul...and so should we.

In time, marketing will become a priority once their expansion commences...but for now at the stage they're at...it's all about the technology.

Be patient anons, we're all going to make it.

I feel like they already know the swift deal is in the bag. They barely gave a fuck about the ICO, waited to the last minute to send out the white list, let people run all over the cap at high bonuses, and when they refunded me for being late they reimbursed my high gas payment and even tipped me some eth as an apology.

It almost seems like the ICO was just a necessity for the system to function rather than a way to make money.

I know when that Chainlink bling
That can only mean one thing

Pretty much spot on. This is bigger than you and I. Why get excited about raising 32m when you have the capability and potential of reaching 5B in a year...

requesting meme of him throwing chain link cubes

>I feel like they already know the swift deal is in the bag. They barely gave a fuck about the ICO, waited to the last minute to send out the white list, let people run all over the cap at high bonuses, and when they refunded me for being late they reimbursed my high gas payment and even tipped me some eth as an apology.

yo they tipped you?

where are the details?

that's a big deal IMO cuz there's so much FUD about how they handled the ICO

Lmfao
This

It was a really small tip, like .005 ETH or something on top of my high gas payment they also refunded.

please someone with talent do this

Hopefully he delivers

who ever does this will be rewarded 30 LINKS from me (has to be somewhat quality) Bonus LINKS if its a gif

this .gif alone would literally pump the market cap by 10 million