Why does this project only has 2 active working devs...

Why does this project only has 2 active working devs? I read the whitepaper and overall it seems solid but only 2 working people on it seems a huge red flag for something that is poised to compete with Ripple.

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripple-supports-singapores-fintech-hub-aspirations-with-new-office/
ripple.com/insights/sbi-ripple-asia-partners-dayli-financial-group-bring-ripple-south-korea/
ripple.com/insights/ripple-launches-new-mumbai-office-serve-indias-digital-economy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tell me this:

why do you think at this stage there should be more devs?

what is the benefit?

its a working product. been working since 2012

ripple seriously will get btfo . they have a team designed to control the middleman

link is a working skeleton key any buisness can assign a team to implementing and not hve to rely on an obviously greedy centralized middleman like xrp

This.

Listen very carefully to what I'm about to say.

Bitcoin wants to be a decentralized payment system.

Litecoin wants to be a decentralized payment system.

Monero wants to be a decentralized payment system.

These use cases are ENTIRELY contained within ChainLink.

ChainLink is the skeleton key that makes all these projects obsolete. It gives every company the building blocks to use oracles that represent ANY data, not just single use cases like these, however they want.

>le only 2 devs meme
Check their code base; tokens are not rocket science. The more people involved, the more messy and inconsistent the code will become. You don't need an army of retards. Plus, what they really have developed is an API for others to use.

IT'S FUCKING CALLED YOU ARE INVESTING IN A FUCKING TECH PRODUCT WITH NO WORKING PROTOTYPE WITH 2 DEVS AND 138 MILLION MARKET CAP
Like holy fuck I how dense are all of you? You're part of the problem, maybe you should be culled...

hardly anyone thinks for themselves, man.

coding shit up is the fucking easy part

conceptualizing the system is 100x harder

anyone who has built their own software knows this

good thing they have been thinking about this problem for years and they have top notch advisors to help with the concepts

don't even @ me if you think the advisors don't do anything

this is a legit project, and ethereum member wrote a post about the legitimacy of their team

(not responding to you, just venting cuz u get it)

anyways we're gonna make good money because we researched this shit well

>NO WORKING PROTOTYPE
Lolwut? This has to be bait

Chill dude, look at OMG no product at all and at 1b marketcap.

This shit has a working prototype and is at 100m and possible SWIFT cooperation, are you daft?

>IT'S FUCKING CALLED YOU ARE INVESTING IN A FUCKING TECH PRODUCT WITH NO WORKING PROTOTYPE WITH 2 DEVS AND 138 MILLION MARKET CAP

go look at the github u fucking moron, you can literally create a 'chainlink' right now as im typing this

fuck you man

>no working prototype

From the SIBOS website: "SmartContract.com will present a live demo of a Proof of Concept where a DLT platform manages ISO 20022-compliant bond instruments, while an ISO 20022-aware Smart Oracle settles coupon payments off-ledger through ISO 20022 payment messages over SWIFT."

BTFO

>possible SWIFT cooperation
OMG has possible Apple integration too

>WORKING

literally the prototype is the SWIFT intergration, otherwise it's a working fucking product for other purposes.

fuck off lol

thank you

It's not poised to compete with Ripple. It's poised to render it obsolete by allowing companies and banks to do what they do without them.

READ WHAT THIS GUY FUCKING SAID YOU BRAINLETS

the thing is, the point of the PoC is to sway banks to use the new standard

they're relying on LINK to demonstrate it's power

willing to bet the demo will be streamed to the bigger talk in the auditorium

I did read it, I am indeed investing in a tech start up with two devs. Worked pretty well for me when I bought antshares in may

kek

The first arc in the link graph is the first pump and dump group. The second arc will be almost exactly like the first, but lower. It is the second group who got scammed by the first group, and are hyping the coin to dump the bags now that they realise it is a scam. There are not as many suckers to sell to this time around. The third arc will be the second group of suckers, and will top out well below the second. And so on and so on, till this thing bounces its way to the bottom. Ive seen this so many times on biz. Only 10 percent of the coins hyped on here ever wind up being solid long term coins.

Typical Linkhead.

Just repeating the same copypasta over and over again thinking THIS time, it says something different. Either you need reading comprehension classes or, much likelier, you're just a kiddie rumortrader who is financially interested in people making batshit crazy assumptions about LINK.

Basically, fuck you.

this is actually healthy market growth

It's neat how the people that get the angriest are the ones that know nothing about LINK.

lol honestly be happy there are so many idiots in this space rn, eventually itll be waaaay harder to make bank

thank god

You realize is the same person as

this right here, come back when OMG has a demo integrating their tech with apple at an apple conference. oh wait, they don't even have a working product yet to integrate with LOL

For

>using a standard fucking protocol
>integration
FUCK YOU WITH A FIELD GOAL POST

THIS is healthy market growth.

Sociopath here, I want you to alll BURN, DIE, AND KILL YOURSELF over the crypto loses you will experience because you ar dumb enough to believe rumors.

SWIFT IS WORKING WITH CHING CHONG CHAIN LINK WITH 2 CODERS ON BOARD, REMEMBER THAT!

>it's healthy because it's going up really fast!!
Uh huh.

great point user

>implying I'm not going all in on Sandcoin
You're gonna be jealous of how many cubic meters of sand I'll be hoarding come 2018.

Point and case.

Buy the bags, you know you succulent sheeple WANT TO.

Shut up you edgy faggot

The code is working already, they just need to maintain at this point.

You all are so used to shitcoins with nothing to show but Chainlink is the opposite.

And this is how you know this is a shitcoin. God damn stop trying to ruin people's lives you utter piece of shit

Doublethink doesnt work here, user.

>it's a trillion dollers project
>it has a billion dollers company on the prject
>somehow needs to raise 30 million dollers through ICO

This is what strikes me

Muh swift partnership
Muh already working product
Muh gimme 30m right before a big hype event

Chain link could link legacy bank systems to the ripple network too yeah?

Omg is partnered with actual banks
Has backing of Thai central bank and Thai government

Link has nothing

>dollers
pajeet pls

I guarantee these fudders are the same retards who shitalked £5 eth

And the ones who shit talked fiddy cent bitcoin. Got it.

I'm sure you thought ELIX was healthy too.

Wtf is Elix, Pajeet? Oh yeah, another one of your pump and dump scams. Didnt swallow that bait just like I didnt swallow the Chainlink scam bait.

This. Once deluded linkies realize get a taste if delicious thai food they're realize OMG is the better product because thai food and trannies

When do you guys suspect it will hit. .66
I got in at. 33 and need to prove my wife crypto can work so she'll get off my back.

The absolute state of this board.

Oh, wait. You didnt get the facetious irony in my post directed at the previous poster. How do you neets find your way to the refridgerator?

next time she bothers you about it say "i dont gotta prove nothing bitch", mount her and assert dominance you beta cuck

RIP. Now you have to let your wife peg you, just like you got pegged by the Linkies. Sorry Bro.

ripple.com/insights/ripple-supports-singapores-fintech-hub-aspirations-with-new-office/

ripple.com/insights/sbi-ripple-asia-partners-dayli-financial-group-bring-ripple-south-korea/

ripple.com/insights/ripple-launches-new-mumbai-office-serve-indias-digital-economy/

Wtf just lost my link

RIP.

I THOUGHT IT WAS A MEME BUT IT OPENED UP MY WALLET AND NOW EVVERYTHING IS GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MY LIBBBBBKBKKKKKKKKK

Finally ;_;

Welcome to the decetrilized economy

This guy will make it

I don't think the dude understands the concept of seeding LINKs to propagate the network, as not all LINK holders are autistic Veeky Forumsraelis and see a business opportunity if it takes off.

Raise funds using ICO giving no equity away yet gestating a decentralized network of relatively tech savvy autists that are chomping at the bit to stake their LINK for more LINK while making the network stronger.

>Oh hey dudes our network has over 100000 data nodes ready to go to get fed any data.

Where is the downside for Sergey and the team or the LINK holders?

Stay fucking retarded

LINK FUD just makes my dick harder when everything you cunts cry about is already covered in the whitepaper