What coins will ACTUALLY still be around on January 1, 2020?

What coins will ACTUALLY still be around on January 1, 2020?

Enigma, Kyber, Wanchain, Tierion, Stox and Bitdice.

Screencap this and post on 2020.

last panel: only ethereum

BNT, ETH, BTC, OMG, TenX, XMR

Very accurate to be honest ZRX will stay strong, not so sure about link tho

Eth and neo will pave the way.

It's true. Ethereum was the first reasonably versatile cryptocurrency and it became a hugely adopted platform for derivative products and a widely imitated template. It's become entrenched and is considered a standard and despite being objectively garbage we will never be able to get rid of it.

I think a lot of coins will be bumped from the Top 10. Litecoin, Dash, NEM, IOTA, gone. I think clear market leaders will have emerged by then, and we won't have dozens of competitors that do minor variations of the same thing.

Bitcoin (or possibly, but unlikely, some forked spinoff) as a gold-standard.

Monero for anonymity and dark web shit.

For smart contracts: Ethereum, and its Chinese counterpart NEO (others, like LISK, will be gone; javascript isn't enough of a differentiator).

For decentralized exchanges, Kyber Network, and its Chinese counterpart Loopring (0x will have failed to take off).

Payment processing: OmiseGO

Integration with Banking: Ripple, ChainLink

only eth and eth tokens. we literally have different competing versions of the internet 3.0 and eth is the best one. you dont need multiple internets and whoever was first doesnt matter when eth is this far ahead in price.

bitbean and dogecoin might survive as collectables though. bitcoin will 100% die, as in $0, if the segwit2x fork fucks up and doesn't use a different ticker (causing replay issues)

agree with everything you said besides it being objectively garbage
i think its brilliant

>loopring
>no projects using Looping in production, just hype for NEO pajeet on team

top kek

Reminder that Ethereum is a centralized ``currency'' no different from fiat. Etherum website itself says it is not to be used as a currency. That also means, you don't know the day, the hour, the minute that ETH will just inflate into infinity. Centralized crypto, not even once.

dgb

>0x failing to take off

It's literally a working protocol with 5+ exchanges being built ATM over it. Meanwhile kyber is an overshilled vapor wave.

This is why people end up posting pink wojacks

govcoin

[INSERT LIST OF COINS YOUR CURRENTLY INVESTED IN]

Amazon

I actually don't think it'll be all that different from now. The bull room won't get bigger, there'll just be more bulls.

I don't understand this pic. What is it trying to say

BTC, ETH , LTC, IOTA, NEO, OMG, XMR.

But lets be real, it'll be Chase Coin and all of our funny money will be worthless.

No IOTA? The tangle is pretty cool and it's different enough form the other coins.

Been here since early 2008, and you're goddamn right I'm gonna be here in 2020.

Are you serious. Khyber and loopring are shitcoins. There is a reason the biggest exchange in the world decided to use the 0x protocol for their alt coin trading platform ethfinex.

Unironically this.