Anyone Do PUA After Getting Veeky Forums?

I don't mean the over-the-top PUA like that Mystery faggot or anything like that. I mean just focused more on being extremely social and getting multiple girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tldfvYG-lg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why wait to get fit?

Why wait to report and hide?

pick up artistry is for sociopaths

Don't listen to the /pol9k/ permavirgins. Yeah it comes with the territory. You get Veeky Forums. You get more socially confident. That's actually the bit that gets you girls. But by that point you're gay and into dudes because of all the time you spent here.

I can definitely see what you're saying that's why I'm trying to avoid adopting the mindset of "fuck as many girls as possible and never have a relationship" philosophy that they teach.

it seemed to go hand in hand with when I started to get fit. I've been lifting for almost 10 years now and now I've been focusing on getting women now too. I've only had sex with 10 girls since I was 14 years old so I wanna bump my numbers and experience more girls

This, kinda.

The whole PUA scene is fucking pathetic, capitalising on insecure boys who soend too much time to using on how to be alpha, and not enough time understand why they're a beta.

Having sex with women is your biological goal as a member of the human race, not a dick-waving contest to prove to everyone that you are some kind of Chad.

Working on general conversation skills, developing meaningful friendships, and finding non-weirdo hobbies is better than PUA.

You sound like you have other problems. You should talk to someone

>PUA is dedicated to betas

I don't have problems getting girls the traditional way (lost my virginity at 14 and have had relationships/one night stands ever since--im 26 now) but I've never had an abundance of women in my life. I got all of my other shit taken care of in terms of fitness, finances and what not and now I just wanna focus on getting good with girls. But I can see your point, I think a lot of dudes enter PUA and think they can use certain approaches and pickup lines that will score them any girl instead of trying to make their lives awesome in its entirety.

what you're describing is the true essence of PUA whereas someone like Mystery focuses on that cringe worthy peacocking shit that only works on drunk bitches and strippers. I approach it from the self development standpoint and getting multiple girls is just an extension of that.

why does it seem like I have problems?

No. I got a sales job and got ridiculously out of shape (255lbs at 5'10). The sales stuff helped so much more with girls than lifting ever did. I used to be 185lbs in college. I banged more and hotter girls as a fatass than I did when I was decent looking naked.

I'm working on getting back in shape now and it's fucking easy mode. Confidence is literally all you need to pick up girls if you aren't freak show mode.

Just read Models by Mark Manson and use it as a stepping stone to not being autistic.

I believe that the whole PUA movement is completely misunderstood.

I used to read a lot of articles and watch the RSD guys on youtube and whatever, I've never really had big problems with girls, but I'm no casanova either.

I thought it was interresting to hear what they had to say, and the RSD guys are most of the time over the top obnoxiuos with some of the stuff they do, there are forums with people that are a lot more down to earth.

There are a lot of tips and tricks that they talk about that I've applied to my own way of interracting with girls, that's pretty much how I see it.

It was fun testing some of these things that they talked about, like how much touching and "negging"

>Negging is basically giving her a negative comment but with a fun vibe, bad explanation but yeah

Honestly most of this stuff is basic flirting material, some guys have this shit built in from birth and others have to practice it, but the whole

>YOO guys do this OPENER and FUCK hot MODELS every day

is what ruins the whole image of PUA, which is kinda sad imo, because the motive of some of these guys is honestly that they just want to be able to flirt more succesfully

I can relate to this, I worked as a customer support agent for half a year and it made it easier to talk to complete strangers, which led to talking to random girls was easier

>I mean just focused more on being extremely social and getting multiple girls.
Why's this fall under PUA? There's a large divide between realizing you are lonely and your social skills suck and memorizing a bunch of sleezy routines.

At the same time, I realize that a lot of guys are being left behind by the post-traditional digital sloot era and they might need a wakeup call like NMMNG

yeah man that's what I've been learning lately is that it isn't some technique where I say some weird pickup line and suddenly 9's and 10's are sucking my balls. I've always been good socially and had a lot of friends and girlfriends growing up but I always had trouble closing the deal and actually having sex with the girls I was partying/talking to.

>Why's this fall under PUA?
because becoming better and being social and self development IS what PUA was intentionally meant for. It's weird dudes that made it become about "whoaaa bro! With this ONE SIMPLE PICKUP LINE, models will eat out of your hand! Buy my seminar!"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tldfvYG-lg4

Exactly.

When most people hear the phrase "PUA" they think of some douchebag trying to pick up drunk collage girls with some routine that always works.

To me it was always more about learning how social interractions work and how to flirt a bit better.

I always used to get stuck in the part where you're just talking to the girl, usually way to long and then the interrest calms down and she has to leave or just goes somewhere else.

Learning about escalation and how physical touch works helped a lot with this.

>usually way to long and then the interrest calms down and she has to leave or just goes somewhere else.

fuck yeah dude this was my hangup. Even on online dating, I'd get matches and talk with them but I always rambled and never set that intent of wanting to date/hangout/etc. and it never lead to anything and the conversation just died and we never talked again. The same with in-person interactions with girls like I never really had trouble talking to girls but I always rambled to long or started talking to them about deep subjects and never established that sense of actually being physically attractive to them and it never lead to more than that.

Are you me bro?

Still happens sometimes though, it's fucking tricky learning WHEN to escalate, do it too soon and you're fucked, wait too long and she's with some other chad already