Psychdelics and Fitness

What does Veeky Forums think of Psychedelics and fitness? Particularly LSD? Been experimenting for about a month now. This shit is insane. Working out on it feels really fucking good and I feel the need to push my self more in everyday life. Does anyone else have the similar experience or advise against it? I don't know if maybe this is just pseudo science bullshit and I'm probably just putting my self in a worse place.

I've done shrooms 4 times and I can't really use my muscles so lifting is off the table. However I do recommend chilling out with some nature documentaries, best shit you'll ever watch.

Dude I took LSD and now I'm fucking enlightened. Seriously ever since taking it I've pretty much became a Buddha.

Fuck going to school, take some fucking LSD and let nature be your educator.

DUDE DRUGS LMAO

what kind of shit acid do you take that you can still go lifting? i didnt even know what lifting is or why you should do it on lsd

Laugh all you want.

Just know I'm probably ten times smarter than you due to LSD. Just know that I'm better than you.

I find when I'm on LSD I can't sit down and have the intense need to do things. I have to go outside and explore. Or exercise. It's a very stimulating substance. Where as shrooms are more sedating such as in your situation. And yes I agree. Nature is just fascinating. When you're on this stuff you'll never see Nature the same way again and begin to appreciate it and break away from the desensitization as we've grown with it.

I hate exercising or really anything that requires too much focus on psychedelics. It detracts from the experience. I prefer being introspective or artistic on them.

Remember that tolerance builds extremely rapidly and takes about two weeks to wear off.

thats not how things work, Buddha

DUDE. WEED. LMAO

ive been wanting to trip and then microdose for quite some time now since i have absolutely no direction or sense of purpose going on right now. my friend said she could hook me up with some LSD so hopefully that comes through

I'll have you know I'm a 3-year meth addict. Check and mate, pal.

I've heard LSD makes you more active vs. shrooms. I tripped after reading Sapiens by that jew writer and literally everything made sense to me.

What's the point of microdosing? Seems like a waste to me.

I'm literally laughing at you right now.

Oh you fucking blind sheep...

And it's turned you into an awful human, congrats

>LSD
>Nature
Pick one.

I don't have an ego you retard. I experienced ego death and Nirvana during my trip. If you could actually fucking read you'd see that I said I'm like Buddha now.

It is nature, user. What else would it be?

Just look at how you're talking

>Achieve enlightment
>Browse Veeky Forums at night on a workday

It's my school holiday you idiot.

Bitch I'm Jesus Christ. I've Experienced everything. I am the beginning and the end. I've done things such as smoking Opium during the reconnaissance period with Leonardo Davinci to taking Peyote in Woodstock 69 with Governor Nelson Rockefeller.

>Believing you can be enlightened if you're still in school
I know you're baiting btw.

>impaling age has anything to do with it

Buddha achieved enlifhtment young. Some achieve it old. It doesn't matter.

obvious b8 still almost fell for it would not bring my wifes son/10

LSD was made by the govt and was solicited to hippies by agents in order to make them crazy.
Just stick to weed

I tried to do some curls at home once on LSD and I felt my muscles tickle.

Awesome feeling.

Get off the computer gramps.

no it wasn't. the government was trying to make a truth serum you dumb fuck

Why do people get so autistic in these threads? I know we're on Veeky Forums but are you incapable of having a conversation?

>this is what /pol/ actually believes

lmfao

supposedly helps you feel a bit more creative, makes things look more vibrant, and just boosts mood in general.

so i've read. if anyone here microdoses please chime in.

I really want to do lsd but using it is so, so bad for gains. I can't eat worth shit while I'm on it. Stuff tastes really weird and my jaw clinches which makes it hard and annoying to open my mouth in the first place. I'm only going to do acid when I decide I'm going to take a week break from lifting or something.

Drugs are for the weak OP. The weak and pathetic.

>having this thread on summer

SHIGGY

let's just leave pham

Drugs are honestly for faggots. The people that do them are gross. If you think otherwise then you're a fag too.

maybe if it wasn't your first fucking day here you'd know why. go back to your fucking safe space hugbox bitch

I guarantee I've been here longer than you, your edginess is just cringe

Stop drinking alcohol and coffee, stop eating candy.

i went to the gym on a comedown once and didn't like it at all, it makes my appetite nonexistent so i didn't have proper nutrition for my lifts and lost my balance a couple times, not to mention i probably weirded out the few people i attempted to talk to while there as it's real hard to hide when you're geeked. It can be dangerous to do if you're thinking of lifting heavy due to balance issues, but for light routines or cardio i don't see why not as long as you're comfortable.

Hahahaha look at this edgy faggot

>Peyote in Woodstock 69 with Governor Nelson Rockefeller
>69

Nice

I have a lot of experience with psychedelics. Lsd, shrooms, research chems, dmt...

I definitely wouldnt use them as something to aid lifting.

However I do know that after snorting a certain psychedelic I cannot stop flexing and stretching my muscles and I feel more relaxed the next day.

I used to microdose (LSD). I have ADHD and that shit worked better than Adderall, you can have this childlike fascination with learning even the most boring topics, and a drive to better your life in general. Only downside is that tolerance is a super bitch, I was doing it 3 times a week and by the 3rd day I barely felt anything. So it really doesn't have that great of a long-term potential imo

>snorting a certain psychedelic
which one

i heard that with microdosing at most you should do it every other day on account of it's half life.

still though, i wanna hear more. anything specific you wanna share?

I could see lifting on maybe 1 weak dose being manageable, but 2 or 3 real doses? No way. And a real shroom trip is just completely out of the question.

I love LSD and other psychedelics but I can't imagine lifting while tripping. Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. The most important part of drug usage is being safe and responsible, and suspending heavy weights over yourself in an altered mental state doesn't sound like either of those two things.

Not really a whole lot. At that kind of dose it really was just like a normal stim, with maybe slightly more vivid colors. If I had to compare it to anything else it was kind of like taking 2-FMA, that stimmy kind of motivation and focus without the druggy feeling of Adderall or Ritalin.

Incidently I'd highly recommend 2-FMA. Better for my ADHD then any script I've ever tried, it's a shame some dumbass kid's probably going to OD on it and get it banned before any scientists get a chance to do any research on it.

Seriously, watched Pumping Iron first time tripping and started to take fitness seriously. I recommend 100%

Where the fuck can I buy shroom/lsd/angel dust/bath salts/adderall/xanax in this fucking city ??!?!

I don't know why but it's the exact opposite for me.

Shrooms made me go crazy, clench jaw, move, kept me from sleeping. Maybe it was an illegitimate substance. Also made me very disinhibited sexually. I masturbated for half an hour or an hour or so and had a great orgasm with anal stimulation.

For me, shrooms would be great for sex.

10/10 would laugh at troll again

never lifted on acid or shrooms but i love doing them.

they always make me want to workout more consistently and have a better physique, because when i look in the mirror on psychedelics i always notice my muscles and see where i could improve. they're what made me want to be in peak physical condition. highly recommend.

I took acid this Sunday, it was an excellent trip

Main realization I got from it was get off my ass, work hard and do the shit I need to get done
Spent much of the time working on my motorcycle and car
I did want to go swimming but my gyms pool was closed for renovations

When I go to the gym on acid it's like I'm fucking superman. I don't have one ounce of mental fatigue. my muscles exhaust way before I am ready to.

Nice b8 m8

Dark net or research chemical vendors. Learn about Bitcoin and VPN's/TOR.

Dude just send me some adderall and MKULTRA juice!

this, i can barely hold a pen with my hand, my hands shake like crazy i wouldnt go to a gym I think its terrible advice to do it. Cardio feels great though, going out for a run or riding a bike

I don't know what the fuck you guys are taking but I can't imagine lifting while tripping.

Guarantee I'd fuck my shit somehow.

No one can lift on good cid, I tried walking upstairs on 5 tabs and it turned into a 6 month excursion up mt killmanjaro

>Took 200 ug dose
>Legs not working, stuck on couch
>That "I need to fucking go" feeling creeping up as the shadows in the room are doing some weird dancing shit
>Suddenly run outside
>Clear night sky looks like ten thousand foot tall ice giants in the middle of a massive battle

It's a hell of a drug

When an immature person experiences the identity of the voluntary and the involuntary, he may feel, on the one hand, utterly powerless, or on the other, equal to the Hebrew-Christian God. If the former, he may panic from the sense that no one is in charge of things. If the latter, he may contract offensive megalomania.

Cardio does feel great. But when you take high doses of this, you feel an extreme feeling of megalomania. Mine wasn't shit. Was from a lab. I just during my comedown had the intense need to lift.

Bro my hobbies are doing acid and lifting, its fucking amazing! Lsd cures depression

This has to be bait

I've never taken any psychedelics while lifting but I started lifting and basically turned my life around because of psychedelics, more specifically LSD. I was coming down off 6 tabs and I saw myself in the bathroom mirror and it was not a pretty sight. I realized I was never that fat before, my skin looked horrible, I had baggy eyes from not sleeping enough, I looked completely undesirable. It also let me put into perspective how much of an autistic prick I was being to all my friends and family so I changed that aspect of myself as well. There's definitely a lot that can be learned from something like LSD but I wouldn't vouch for its particular use as an aid to lifting, in fact it can even be dangerous if you're not an experienced user.

i really wanna try LSD... anyone in the bayarea know where i can get some?

he achieved it in his thirties. wtf why am i taking this bait again.

He didn't achieve it, man... he WAS it.

Research vendors that sell 1P-LSD (pretty much exactly like acid but to some more intense) or just the deep web my pet Iguana heard.

from pragmatical point of view where i am me and you are you he achieved ot or entered it, as lingo used in this Macedonian coffin nails exchange forum.

this aint bluelight nigga

This desu.

How hard is it to find shrooms in the UK?

Really makes you think......

> guys im enlightened
> im buddha
> im probably ten times smarter than you
You tell us you're enlightened yet you feel the need to tell someone you're better than them and act like a dickhead, you see why you're a hypocrite? The only thing drugs have taught you is how to get attention. Re evaluate your life kid.

Nigga you wat? LSD doesn't last 24 hours (at least not for me). You take it on a rest day, don't eat for ~8-10 hours and then... you eat. It ain't complicated.